Rahul Mohindar Oscillator ATM plugin

hemal_40009

Hello , Can someone provile me with the metastock plugin for system :Rahul Mohindar Oscillator Automated trend modules...also if any one had tried it out,would like to know valuable reviews about the results...

Dear All
I am new too to this forum and I was searching the same info.
Please could someone provide this info?
Thanks

RMO is provided as standard with MS 10 onwards......The formula is copyrighted and thus you can't change it in MS....

In rising markets it provided to me at least about 60% profitable trades....But it does tend to give many false signals...I used it with Aroon...another great indicator for trending markets....

Hello , Can someone provile me with the metastock plugin for system :Rahul Mohindar Oscillator Automated trend modules...also if any one had tried it out,would like to know valuable reviews about the results...

hi i tried using the zip , it does nt load in ms .
CAn some1 pls help me with afree copy of rmo atm plugin for ms
thanks

i try to use it but it not works please let me know how it works in metastock

Yesterday I purchased a 1 month subscription for RMO. If you have any doubts in it you can ask me or you can even test in my system. I am also learning about it

good luck, I used the RMO when I went through the indicator phase, and as far as trend indicators go, it was certainly one of the better ones

good luck, I used the RMO when I went through the indicator phase, and as far as trend indicators go, it was certainly one of the better ones

I am just testing all its features one by one. In learnmetastock.com I viewed some RMO tutorials. The main problem it is not possible to backtest in System tester. The signals cannot be mechanically traded. Rahul Mohindar in his presentation video said that it is suitable for intraday trading also. Have you tried for intraday signals?

I am just testing all its features one by one. In learnmetastock.com I viewed some RMO tutorials. The main problem it is not possible to backtest in System tester. The signals cannot be mechanically traded. Rahul Mohindar in his presentation video said that it is suitable for intraday trading also. Have you tried for intraday signals?

I did, and it was ok but intraday you get many many periods where price does nothing all day, and this is where the RMO and any indicator to be honest falls down. Its much better on longer time frames imo. doesn't mean you cant make it work for you of course. I dont use indicators anymore, none

Using MS 10 or 11 (and maybe MS12) it is easy to write your own system test:
{Fml( "Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)") > 0
AND }

Fml( "SwingTrd 2") > Fml( "SwingTrd 3")

AND

Ref(Fml( "SwingTrd 2") > Fml( "SwingTrd 3"), -1)

The above system Buy test ignores the RMO. To include the RMO remove the brackets. And you can omit the last line if you like. I put it in to help eliminate whipsaws when using just SwingTrd 2 & SwingTrd 3.

For Sell signals reverse the ">".

In my experience the RMO system is good to determine trend. To do well requires a lot of eye-balling plus Stops using the issues I trade.

Example of my homemade (not purchased as plugin) RMO systems, and a homespun system. Choose issue with high volatility.
Approximately 18 months...$10k initially. Using MS11.

RMO System on DSLV (ETF):
Summary
RMO BUY SELL(2) 3X Inverse Silver (DSLV)
Simulation Date 6/21/2013 6:56:12 PM 390 Daily Bars 12/1/2011 Through 6/21/2013 (568 Days)

Performance
Profit $26044.36
Performance 260.44 %
Annualized Performance 167.36 %
Buy & Hold Profit $9035.32
Buy & Hold Performance 90.35 %
Buy & Hold Annualized Performance 58.06 %
-------------------

RMO without RMO Oscillator:
Summary
RMO BUY SELL 3X Inverse Silver (DSLV)
Simulation Date 6/21/2013 6:56:56 PM 390 Daily Bars 12/1/2011 Through 6/21/2013 (568 Days)

Performance
Profit $17933.67
Performance 179.34 %
Annualized Performance 115.24 %
---------------

Homemade Stochastic system using Two Stochastics - one for BUY, one for Sell (fear > greed)
Summary
Copy of Bill's 2 - 1 Yr ETF DSLV/100% Equity 3X Inverse Silver (DSLV)
Simulation Date 6/21/2013 6:51:57 PM 390 Daily Bars 12/1/2011 Through 6/21/2013 (568 Days)
Optimized System

Performance
Profit $44989.77
Performance 449.90 %
Annualized Performance 289.11 %
-----------
Bill

ahhhh, those two magic words
trade it Bill, go on, I dare ya

Thank you for those few kind words, but they arrived a little late as I have and do trade online. While I also use the seaman's eye and Stops in the trades, the indicators give me prior warning as to what may occur shortly.

It doesn't take much looking to see that DSLV & AGQ are mirror images of each other. While results of AGQ wasn't included, it also made good money whilst one was out of DSLV.

Attachments

• Mirror.JPG
    Mirror.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 709
  • DSLV_MS.JPG
    DSLV_MS.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 566
Last edited: