Need Help To Make The "Aroon Oscillator" With Alert !?

Keyser Söze1

Hello together,

i wann get a feeling for the aroon indicator in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!!

So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be really useful !!! And that`s my problem ...

I am trading until right here right now without any technical analysis indicators - and wanna try this in the future ...

I am googled some simple usefull metatrader indicators and need some help to create they as i want !!! I am willing to understand the easy language too - but until that i need help and hope some will show me his mt programmer skills & create me the indicators as i want ?!

I will trying to understand than the differents in the metatrader editor and hope that in the next few days i will can create an much more complexe indicator than the following one ...

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THIS "AROON OSCILLATOR" ???

The oscilator rapidly discovers the end of the price trend and the beginning of the price movement in a horizontal interval and reverse. The Aroon Oscillator is calculated as a difference between the Aroon Up and the Aroon Down. The strongly rising trend is expected when the value of the Aroon Oscillator is between 10 and 50. The intense descending trend can be expected when the Aroon Oscillator keeps its values between -10 and -50.

A simple and clear decision making while working with the Aroon Oscillator is: buy when the oscillator moves from the negative region to the positive one, sell in the opposite situation. And even for this scenario in wanna have an e-mail, sound or mobile phone alert !!!

I know & can imagine :help: it`s quite stupid simple :help: for an mt4 programmer :help: but i only get a hot head since i am trying to modelling this indicator with alerts !!! :mad:

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THIS "AROON OSCILLATOR" ???

thanks ahead for helping me ...
PERHAPS IS THIS INDICATOR USEFULL 4U TOO !? ?! !?

Best regards :
Keyser Söze

Attachments

• aroon.gif
    aroon.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,687
  • Aroon Oscillator_v1.mq4
    4.7 KB · Views: 636