QCharts no longer unlimited data! Where to get it then?

BillCh

Hi,

this is ridiculous! I just subscribed to QCharts as it provides direct integration in Weath-Lab, and UNLIMITED data. So I thought, until I was reading that they are changing it to 200 simultaneous symbols, also an email to them confirmed that. So, the whole QCharts thing is worthless now as any broker provides the same or almost the same amount of data for free (I have an account at Ameritrade where I get 80, and one at IB where I get 100+)!

Question: Whoever of you is screening 1000 or more symbols intraday, please let me know where to get unlimited data for a reasonable price. And/or how you have setup Wealth-Lab to screen that many symbols (if your data provider has limited simultaneous data), if you are using WL.

eSignal seems to have the same/similar restrictions, and I don’t like them at all as they acquired QCharts and are the reason why it is getting worse there at QCharts by implementing limitations which have not been there before.

Thanks a lot for any help. I am sure there are people having the same issue with (pre-) screening all the NASDAQ, NYSE, etc. stocks intraday to filter for certain criteria!!

Have a look at http://www.opentick.com

It's still kind of beta, so you might want to be a little cautious. Up to 1000 symbols. I think there is a WealthLab adapter. Level I for US stocks will cost $3 exchange fees per month. Delayed and historical data is free. There are still some issues with it, but IMHO it is improving.