• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you asking a track-record instead of looking at the process.

Would you prefer to have the egg or to have the hen?

I would undertsand that an investor think that way.

But a trader can not have that kind of mindset if he wants to succeed.

Even if a guy has a long track-record, when there is a losing quarter on it, this track-record starts again from the beginning.

All what was before the losing quarter is obsolete and actually it’s a new track-record that starts.

Now, take your scissors and go to cut the Darwinex track-records by thinking the way i just explained.

You will have, then, the real lenght of the Darwinex track-records.

Last edited:
your so called Quals model
That’s not me who call that « Quals » model.

That’s words from Nassim Nicholas Taleb.

I just echo what he says.

To go against what i say, it’s to go against Nassim Nicholas Taleb.

In other words, it’s to be sure end up losing.

I could say the same for Charles Darwin.

To go against what i say, is to go against Charles Darwin.

It’s to go against « from the origin of species », which i seriously doubt someone has read here.

The end is not only losing in that case.

It that case, the end is the death.

If we want our systems succeed, they must be both, Nassim Nicholas Taleb based (in order to not be fooled) and Charles Darwin based (in order to stay alive).

To sum up, the solutions are in these books (Natrual way), not in binary C++/python books.

Simply because a door can be « half-opened » in the real life.

Last edited:
For sure, I could explain better in french language... but really, we should read two third of the time.

And trade one third of time.

Once again you asking a track-record instead of looking at the process.
So, We should not ask for your trading results?
Even if a guy has a long track-record, when there is a losing quarter on it, this track-record starts again from the beginning.

All what was before the losing quarter is obsolete and actually it’s a new track-record that starts.
Your results will be compared with the same metric. At least ten quarter trading result is needed for your theory till then you can talk about your trading style & process. Hope you will able to survive at least ten positive quarter with Darwin PDC, not like your closed darwins.

Last edited:
Listen, we are currently speaking about that.. but i just could adapt my pure pip production in the intraday style since 4 months, ok?

Now, i came here to present my work only. Not to have the agreement of the Darwinex people.

Please, let me have my first losing week then we could discuss about my second losing week in row, then my first losing month, then my second losing month in a row... and one given day a losing quarter.

But for now, the POLYPHASIC DEFENSE OF CAPITAL has only 1 or 2 losing days recovered in 1 or 2 days.

Let’s have first a losing week before speaking about a losing quarter.

Last edited:
Listen, we are currently speaking about that.. but i just could adapt my pure pip production in the intraday style since 4 months, ok?

Now, i came here to present my work only. Not to have the agreement of the Darwinex people.

Please, let me have my first losing week then we could discuss about my second losing week in row, then my first losing month, then my second losing month in a row... and one given day a losing quarter.

But for now, the POLYPHASIC DEFENSE OF CAPITAL has only 1 or 2 losing days recovered in 1 or 2 days.

Let’s have first a losing week before speaking about a losing quarter.
Keep talking about your 04-month track record as it is a 40 years of track record.

Now let me tell you realistic criteria for trading system.

Our goals for a tradeable system must include these two performance objectives:
1. Average annual return is greater than max draw‐down over at least a
five‐year period.
2. Average annual return needs to be a multiple of the average annual max
draw‐down.

Not my trading style.

My trading style is to keep my Equity Curve more days at the High Water Mark than in Drawdown.

This number of days has to be positive.

None track-record on Earth has this number positive.

A new thing.

Simply a new thing.

That you will probably accept later.

The time you will make to accept it is proportional to your capacity for adaptation.

My goal is not to be a normal trader or a super trader.

My goal is to perforate Darwinex.

My goal is to perforate the world of trading.

With a new concept.

if this new concept on which I have been working for years do not work i would be a normal guy.

But if this new concept on which I have been working for years works, i will become the greatest ever, under your eyes.

And you could probably be ridiculous because you didn’t believe on it at the beginning and simply join the movement when it already works.

I’ve nothing to lose and all to win.

My position in currently the right one.

Now, i’m glad to speak with you but if you don't see any inconvenience, it’s time to me for my morning run on the beach.

Have a nice day.

Not my trading style.

My trading style is to keep my Equity Curve more days at the High Water Mark than in Drawdown.

This number of days has to be positive.

None track-record on Earth has this number positive.

A new thing.

Simply a new thing.

That you will probably accept later.

The time you will make to accept it is proportional to your capacity for adaptation.

My goal is not to be a normal trader or a super trader.

My goal is to perforate Darwinex.

My goal is to perforate the world of trading.

With a new concept.

if this new concept on which I have been working for years do not work i would be a normal guy.

But if this new concept on which I have been working for years works, i will become the greatest ever, under your eyes.

And you could probably be ridiculous because you didn’t believe on it at the beginning and simply join the movement when it already works.

I’ve nothing to lose and all to win.

My position in currently the right one.

Now, i’m glad to speak with you but if you don't see any inconvenience, it’s time to me for my morning run on the beach.

Have a nice day.
Your way of talking is similar to most Books about trading that show few charts and few trading results and Author behave like he had given away his secret sauce to his readers.

Last edited:
Your way of talking is similar to most Books about trading that show few charts and few trading results and Author behave like he had given away his secret sauce to his readers.
Did these books show you a live FCA verified double track-record?

And an investible Financial Asset, regulated by one of the highest regulation in the world?

Last edited:
And did these books speak about how to extract pips in a pure way in order to succeed?

Or they have their performance based on shifting sands like explained here :

F05D21A8-CDC1-4089-80ED-CE999E2A48DB.jpeg

8848C0E9-C64D-4FEA-800A-C4BB06034A0B.jpeg

Really... those who do not differentiate between the concept of extracting pure points from a financial market and the other concepts which consist in mortgaging their future by extracting points in an unhealthy way, either they do it on purpose or they do not haven't figured out what I'm talking about yet.

But UPX wasn’t a pure pup extraction as the main issue wasn’t solved.

The main issue has been solved in June 2020.

From that moment only, we were able to extract pure pips in intraday and not just in swing trading.

Let me add that a pure pip extraction can not be done on a euro account.

That could be only done on a USD account.

Intead of repaeating the same stuff to advertise your ultimate creation PDC why dont' you explain what went wrong with UPX ?
->https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/UPX
Talking about candlestick patterns on Darwins, when you see a lot of hammers, I believe it is a strong sign that that trader is not able to accept any loss.
UPX is just a small example, because we already knew that the trader is not profitable, so we didn't need any analysis, but CIS and HFD are strong examples, in my opinion.

PS: sorry to compare CIS and HFD, who still show profitability over the years, to UPX, who only showed to talk a lot over the years.

And the main problem has been solved after years and years of hard work.

Thanks to Emanita without which i would still be blocked.

Sometimes, we need to exit and browse in other domains to find solutions...

Anyway, i still didn’t count the days past by the Equity Curve at the High Water Mark Vs. the days past by the Equity Curve in Drawdown...

I will maybe do it this afternoon if i have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.