• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to save the life of all the other losers...

If we play texas holdem' i can't save your life... i will exterminate you for sure.

But with a Darwin, i can save some lives.

Like in the fable when Noe saved some animals...

Have a nice day chicossss:cool:

Last edited:
to put some structure on your time i.e. stop when you hit your 3-5% target per month.

I don't put a target 3.5-%5%

I put a target 3.5%-5%, on the Darwin.

In order to build a solid track-record.

But life continues after this performance.

And i'm ALWAYS, above that target...

I just give to the TOP OF THE SHELF of my monthly performance to the Darwin... the crème de la crème.

Then, i keep going to trade.

I'm wondering how many time, i will have to write the same thing again and again...

I just explained that few posts ago...

And you answered that you don't believe...

So what?

Don't believe...

Simply believe the Darwin.. it's ok to me

Now, i have an advice to you all.

Be carreful today on the EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs.. it's the last day of the negociations about the Brexit between Bojo and Ursula...

Trade Safe!

Last edited:
And i'm ALWAYS, above that target...
If you are ALWAYS above target every month, that is some serious compounding. you think you would put more than a pitiful 15k in. maybe spend less money on the hookers and jet skis advertising budget

at 44, time is running out.

That's interesting. Do you think you could win against a state of the art algorithm in a NoLimit Texas Holdem Headsup Game over a significant sample size?

What you have in common with PPP is that your trading sample size is unsignificant. You trade infrequently.
Hence, there is no point to prove him at something he chose not to do. He decided to select / filter his trades’ count more than a lot of strategies available.

About poker, pro players are able to beat robots just as the opposite. They are also able to not sit at a table, or sit out when it makes sense. That’s precisely part of their play ! That’s a strategy PPP applies to trading. I wonder why some argue it doesn’t make sense, pretending that he shys away at proving his edge. On the contrary, it is part of the tactic. For instance, slow play exists in poker for a purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys want to debate by actually battling ?

(this site gives out real crypto chips for free, even few)

We could organise collective parties to cool down the tensions ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies to Federico for hijacking your thread.
No problem, I didn't even notice till today :ROFLMAO:
There are many things that make me smile in this thread, especially noticing how usually people, who are the best experts in the universe, feel entitled to trash talk about other systems and strategies, but the same super experts usually have less than 6 months track record or not even a trading account :)

Good luck to everyone, traders and day-dreamers.

There are many things that make me smile in this thread, especially noticing how usually people, who are the best experts in the universe, feel entitled to trash talk about other systems and strategies, but the same super experts usually have less than 6 months track record or not even a trading account :)

Not sure you read this part... we don't need a track-recod to trade at the high level possible we need to build an adapted brain before : https://www.trade2win.com/threads/pure-pip-producer-style-expectations.238609/page-16#post-3167438

In any cases, if you want, I've a 44 years track-record that we could compare with your $20 t-shirt and your life in the shit cold shower city you are living...? I'm ready for that, no problem. So, a video battle?

And remember that you track record is so not trusted by the investors that you lost 500k in 1 or 2 days...

I thought you were smart enough to see the reality.. but you're not....

Don't worry we don't need luck... we create the luck... That's a totally different thing. We write the History, while you undergo the events.

Next time you are at the TOP, try to stay at the top...

Can you count the number of days your EC was at the top? Can you count then the number of days your EC is in Drawdown? Add these numbers... Is this number negative or positive?

If this number is negative, we are not at the same level of trading, and that, INDEPENDIENTLY of the lengh of the track-record...

To stay at the TOP, is the new trading level. The Highest One. The Black Belt One.

Stay tuned and cry...

They are also able to not sit at a table, or sit out when it makes sense. That’s precisely part of their play ! That’s a strategy PPP applies to trading. I wonder why some argue it doesn’t make sense, pretending that he shys away at proving his edge. On the contrary, it is part of the tactic. For instance, slow play exists in poker for a purpose

Exactly! Why should we play when we are the ChipLeader? The Chipleader wait that stupid players eliminate each others.

He waits the right moment to attack.

It's one of my 11 edges. Slow play when it's the moment to slowplay and watch all the assholes to make -5% the last day of the month... like dumbs they are.

That's interesting. Do you think you could win against a state of the art algorithm in a NoLimit Texas Holdem Headsup Game over a significant sample size?
I don't know... i never try.

To be honest, my retraining has needed to modify my mental structure to pass from a poker player to a trader... I don't have the same level i had these last 20 years.

I won my first 5000 players tournament in 1999.

There's 2 algo types. Those who knows the hidden datas (that's cheating)... of course they are impossible to beat with this edge.

And those that don't know the hidden datas... they are simply normal players, i can probably beat that kind of bots.

If you are ALWAYS above target every month, that is some serious compounding. you think you would put more than a pitiful 15k in. maybe spend less money on the hookers and jet skis advertising budget

at 44, time is running out.
So you 're currently trying to give me advice to how manage the money in life, right?

I don't even need to answer to that.

As everybody can see who manage the money better than the other one, simply by checking your Darwin : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/GOB and mine : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/PDC

Also, please remember that i'm building the Darwin PDC track-record for the Queen Emanita. She decide of what she wants and what she needs in her life... i'm simply her trader.

Hello, I like your strategy. I am testing a very similar one on another account and the results are very good at the moment. I only have to adjust the risk that the darwin would have

I can see only by checking your equity curves that you're the kind of guy who is able to achieve the Highest Level in trading.

You're on the right way.

Think different.

Have a nice end of day guys!

Just hited a my TP! 3 amazing days with more than 700 pure pips!

Do you know how much i need to build the Darwin track-record?

Around 300 pure pips!

I'm at 1000 pure pips and we are at the half of the month...

It's telling you how much it will be easy to build the Darwin track-record.

C I A O ;)

Last edited:
Not sure you read this part... we don't need a track-recod to trade at the high level possible we need to build an adapted brain before : https://www.trade2win.com/threads/pure-pip-producer-style-expectations.238609/page-16#post-3167438

In any cases, if you want, I've a 44 years track-record that we could compare with your $20 t-shirt and your life in the shit cold shower city you are living...? I'm ready for that, no problem. So, a video battle?

And remember that you track record is so not trusted by the investors that you lost 500k in 1 or 2 days...

I thought you were smart enough to see the reality.. but you're not....

Don't worry we don't need luck... we create the luck... That's a totally different thing. We write the History, while you undergo the events.

Next time you are at the TOP, try to stay at the top...

Can you count the number of days your EC was at the top? Can you count then the number of days your EC is in Drawdown? Add these numbers... Is this number negative or positive?

If this number is negative, we are not at the same level of trading, and that, INDEPENDIENTLY of the lengh of the track-record...

To stay at the TOP, is the new trading level. The Highest One. The Black Belt One.

Stay tuned and cry...

Exactly! Why should we play when we are the ChipLeader? The Chipleader wait that stupid players eliminate each others.

He waits the right moment to attack.

It's one of my 11 edges. Slow play when it's the moment to slowplay and watch all the assholes to make -5% the last day of the month... like dumbs they are.

I don't know... i never try.

To be honest, my retraining has needed to modify my mental structure to pass from a poker player to a trader... I don't have the same level i had these last 20 years.

I won my first 5000 players tournament in 1999.

There's 2 algo types. Those who knows the hidden datas (that's cheating)... of course they are impossible to beat with this edge.

And those that don't know the hidden datas... they are simply normal players, i can probably beat that kind of bots.

So you 're currently trying to give me advice to how manage the money in life, right?

I don't even need to answer to that.

As everybody can see who manage the money better than the other one, simply by checking your Darwin : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/GOB and mine : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/PDC

Also, please remember that i'm building the Darwin PDC track-record for the Queen Emanita. She decide of what she wants and what she needs in her life... i'm simply her trader.

I can see only by checking your equity curves that you're the kind of guy who is able to achieve the Highest Level in trading.

You're on the right way.

Think different.

Have a nice end of day guys!

Just hited a my TP! 3 amazing days with more than 700 pure pips!

Do you know how much i need to build the Darwin track-record?

Around 300 pure pips!

I'm at 1000 pure pips and we are at the half of the month...

It's telling you how much it will be easy to build the Darwin track-record.

C I A O ;)
Now you also have something to say about the city where I live :ROFLMAO:
At least, you are a funny troll, not like the others :)

Not only your city but also your t-shirt... and your trading that will take you very very very low in the Time Drawdown instead to stay at the top like the consistent traders...

Investors are counting the days to recover their money one day maybe... or not.

Can a troll have an official trading account at a regulated broker? :unsure:

I didn't know...

Don't worry i will make you live videos this week-end, you will understand the pitiful guy, with a pitiful trading system in a pitiful city with a pitiful t-shirt you are...

Stay tuned this week-end guys, we will have a lot of fun...! Then, i will probaly move to Marbella.

Not only your city but also your t-shirt... and your trading that will take you very very very low in the Time Drawdown instead to stay at the top like the consistent traders...

Investors are counting the days to recover their money one day maybe... or not.

Can a troll have an official trading account at a regulated broker? :unsure:

I didn't know...

Don't worry i will make you live videos this week-end, you will understand the pitiful guy, with a pitiful trading system in a pitiful city with a pitiful t-shirt you are...

Stay tuned this week-end guys, we will have a lot of fun...! Then, i will probaly move to Marbella.
Then good look with your trading videos. Unlike you, I don't think that s***ing on other people and other strategies means that you have success. I hope you can succeed and prove with facts, instead of talking after 3 good months of one of many accounts that you had in the past.

Have a good one.

I don't think that s***ing on other people and other strategies means that you have success.
your opinion.jpg

And really... a divergence at -1.46%... Bravo 👏👏👏

Darwin just closed to the new investors... your strategy is already dead...

IRY divergence.jpg

BYE 👋

Was this comment directed at me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.