• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't burn yourself Ikarus :p
121415727_2247794108697567_627510674062882002_n.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Do you prefer to have a 10 years track-record with disqualifying negative quarters but not the right process to treat the information to be able to not have disqualifying negative quarters anymore?
So you are strongly convinced that it is possible to profit every quarter and true traders should be able to do that.
Instead I think that this is not a realistic expectation.
Let see what other collegues think about it.

Firstly, what other people think is absolutely irrelevant.

Secondly, to have all the quarters in green is already very easy to me.

Thirdly, to have all the quarters in the green, it's better to target to have all the months in the green.

So, it's my target... thus even if i fail for a month, don't worry, i will never fail for the quarter.

You probably don't understand that i keep going trading after my Darwinex performance...

And i'm always so above that monthly performance you see... You can't imagine, dear.

As i give ONLY my first pips to the Darwinex track-record, trust me... the odds to have a losing month by "decomposing" my trading that way are really really really microscopic....

So, a quarter... that's impossible.

Last edited:
You probably don't understand that i keep going trading after my Darwinex performance...

And i'm always so above that monthly performance you see... You can't imagine, dear.

As i give ONLY my first pips to the Darwinex track-record, trust me... the odds to have a losing month by "decomposing" my trading that way are really really really microscopic....

So, a quarter... that's impossible.
Atleast 03 years of track record needed to verify your claim otherwise it is just your opinion that there will be no negative quarter for your future trading.

I understand you guys!

You are probably mixing my tests to try to manage the Darwinex Var (it was more a curiosity) with serious trading.

So, you don't have the 'Full Picture'.

I'm currently building a full picture for you all... with this track-record... so, you will understand the level i'm speaking.

Instead of building a shit track-record these last 3 years, me i've chosen to inflicted myself very hard specific cerebral exercises.

That's my choice. You 'll be probably shocked about the results.

So, of course i don't have the 3 years track-record you're asking.

But i've so much better...

I mean i'm speaking about the hen that lays golden eggs and you're speaking about a golden egg... so, that's probably why we don't understand each others.

Once again, that's my choice and it was the right choice to proceed that way...

I didn't need a golden egg, i needed the hen that lays them.

Have a nice end of day...

Just hited an incredible TP right now...

Even better than yesterday.

You 'll be probably shocked about the results.
Best of luck. I am watching your results. If your trackrecord will same as you claims then I will change my opinion about equity curve trading that you are trying to do with your equity curve.

But Market is irrational, Market will shock you no matter what your opinion.

I'd rather not. if thats okay with you
You are right, the trust is only made by the investors in the Darwins...

As we all can see, after only 1 month, most of them already trust PDC a little bit more than GDB/KXY after their 2 years, right?

Please, @Muiris stop to give me the stick to make you beat. I swear, you have none chance to win... and i don't want to hit a man who is at the ground, unarmed.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Firstly, what other people think is absolutely irrelevant.

Secondly, to have all the quarters in green is already
very easy to me.

Thirdly, to have all the quarters in the green, it's better to target to have all the months in the green.

So, it's my target... thus even if i fail for a month, don't worry, i will never fail for the quarter.

He's invested 100% of his portfolio in Nasdaq ETF's .
Just wait till next quarter. ;)

Btw, it's one of my goal to beat the S&P500... like all the Darwinex ppl i think... as our VaR is the same as this index ;)
Its all major fund managers goals to beat the s&p unfortunately most of them do not. Hence why tracker funds became so popular. This then created a positive feedback loop where people only bought tracker funds and markets kept going up!

Please, @Muiris stop to give me the stick to make you beat. I swear, you have none chance to win... and i don't want to hit a man who is at the ground, unarmed.
It is okay , I have thick skin and I take it about as seriously as a drunken homeless man lying at the side of the road screaming obscenities' at me

anyway. back to PDC.

You have probably always been a short term trader, so I think it is a legitimate idea of yours to put some structure on your time i.e. stop when you hit your 3-5% target per month.

but before when I said , what would you do it you were down 3% or whatever, you said you keep trading till you hit your target. yet , we see last month you say you were down 0.15% and stopped for the month. so which is it, why did you stop after i presume was your first loss of the month??

You have probably always been a short term trader, so I think it is a legitimate idea of yours to put some structure on your time i.e. stop when you hit your 3-5% target per month.

I'm first an Advantage Player (one of the best on this planet), second a Swing Trader (a one who didn't lost even 1 trade in 3 years) and it seems that now, after years and years of tests, i can say that i'm able to trade intraday with the same results of my 2 first artistic masters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.