• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more we speak, the more I am building up, new invested amount.

Because the Silent Majority, knows how to differentiate the winners from the losers.

So, i thank you really much to give me the opportunity to speak and to answer to you.

Katame waza ---> Shime waza

@1nvest You can also add the amount invested by the investors of the Darwin (around 17k) : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/darwin/PDC

Everyday more and more, probably because you give the opportunity to speak here.
I'm glad you feel that way, giving people an opportunityis very important to me
and its how much YOU put in is more important, it shows the level of confidence you have in your own abilities, which you say is 15k.

No, the investors of SYO are the losers of HFD.
investors in SYO are investing in Darwin with 4 YEARS track record, most of the time managing over 3million in this period. no losing year.

meanwhile your record is , 4 losing darwins which you hide.

SYO has doubed the amount of investors in the same time that HFD lost his investors :

investor syo.jpg

I let the people judge if these 2.5M are new investors or if it's the same investors who simply stopped their investment in HDF to put it on SYO 🤷‍♂️

SYO has doubed the amount of investors in the same time that HFD lost his investors :

View attachment 289234

I let the people judge if these 2.5M are new investors or if it's the same investors who simply stopped their investment in HDF to put it on SYO 🤷‍♂️
indeed, the silent majority has moved to SYO.

the silent majority, tends only to invest after long period of profit. they also tend to prefer more trades ( i don't agree with this, but it is what it is)

So you have long steep hill to climb.

So far the evidence available , is you stumble as the base of mountain everytime and start again.

Best of luck

That's true... i strumbled.

Because i averaged down.

Now, i pyramid.

I train to pyramid since a lot of time.

And now, it's show time ;)

Movements of investors could be a different topic someone differnt from me could start... ;)
btw try to stay on topic

Really, if everybody want, this topic can become a 'free style topic'. I don't care.

Everybody is welcome to speak about what he wants here... to me that doesn't change anything as each Darwin has a "clean topic"...

Everyone speaks about something that makes sense and in the right place.
It is a forum not a total mess.

I'm short on GBP that's why i'm happy!

I will close soon the position i took this morning... :p :p

(Not Darwin position)

Status
Not open for further replies.