Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

Maybe, or taking preplanned positions.

Here's a word of enlightenment: 100% of publicly available info are misinformation. Eliminate those and you will make money. But it can't be done. I tried it on my bro and failed.

Last nights closing price on the dow is publicly available information, its not misinformation its a true fact.
You are delusional, you do know the Earth is round and they did put men on the moon dont you?

Last nights closing price on the dow is publicly available information, its not misinformation its a true fact.
You are delusional, you do know the Earth is round and they did put men on the moon dont you?

Last night's dow is irrelevant today. That is also fact.

Well, the merchant made short work of my road toll gates and demolished the lot. Generated enough money to pay for my carry cost on ftse. My attempt at getting a rise out of the merchant has failed. I arbitrarily set my auto trader to not trade below 4.46. I am sticking to that random number.

My gut was wrong to take profit yesterday. But it always got it wrong. Nothing new.

244400d1501863427-proving-you-can-make-200-hr-1000-account-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 717
It doesn't look like they are forthcoming with more than kebab money. So I am taking what is available. Closed the profitable part of the trade. Will reload on higher price.

244488d1502115752-proving-you-can-make-200-hr-1000-account-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 645
Averaging losers, cutting winners and running your losses? Bucketshops have got your number

Those losing positions you haven't closed are still losers

Those are assets waiting to produce profits. They are winners in an experienced eye.

It's like planting a tree. It takes time to bear fruit. A beginner tree planter may think the tree is useless when they can see no fruit on it yet. For an old hand, he can see a truck load of fruit.

Put the 3rd position back on: short dax 12222.1, no limits.

It's a poor entry. But I want the position.

4th position, short dax 12270.3, no limits.

This is the entry I could have had earlier in the day.

That's all I want to carry.