My journal, double my account every month

Hey traders, i'm not a beginner.I start forex trading in the year 2008 and now i show my profits every day on youtube.

Since last week i have 50% profit with scalp trading, but my plan is only 100% monthly.
With scalping it can be very easy.

This is my actual video, the soundquality is not the best, but i will make it better in the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsIx2foiXHg

Enjoy my daily videos.

Cheers

I hope you do double your account per month. But have I seen correctly you are momentum trading, with a pip-based target - or is it TA-based target? On entry, same for your stop, is it pips behind entry price or TA-based?

I hope you do double your account per month. But have I seen correctly you are momentum trading, with a pip-based target - or is it TA-based target? On entry, same for your stop, is it pips behind entry price or TA-based?

Dunno why you encourage these guys, Tomo.

Thank's man, i never use fixed targets, because in scalping you need to be flexible.MY stops i choose from important price levels in the m1.I try to get in the trade nearly the stop, for cutting my losses.
And im looking all the time for important levels in every timeframe from m1 up to the h4, and big numbers, all together.But i enter a trade from the m1.

Thank's man, i never use fixed targets, because in scalping you need to be flexible.MY stops i choose from important price levels in the m1.I try to get in the trade nearly the stop, for cutting my losses.
And im looking all the time for important levels in every timeframe from m1 up to the h4, and big numbers, all together.But i enter a trade from the m1.

You need to be quick, too. That means that you must be sitting there all the time,while the trade is open. No time for gassing on T2W, hope that you have nothing open while you are reading this.

Good luck mate. Please keep up this log. Its not just results that are interesting, but also tweaks in strategy.

You need to be quick, too. That means that you must be sitting there all the time,while the trade is open. No time for gassing on T2W, hope that you have nothing open while you are reading this.

Yes that's scalping, you don't can go anywhere when a trade is open.
But that's ok, i work 1 or max 2 hours a day, and then i don't watch anymore the charts.
Tomorrow is my personal holiday because of the NFP.NPS's is a crazy and dangerous day for trading and much more dangerous for scalping.
I trie'd sometimes, but it's all the time take my stop losses.Maybe a bigger stop loss can be helpful, but that's not the way how scalping works.

I can confirm that It is possible to make such high monthly profits in the markets.
I'm getting similar results with equity options.
But most people won't believe it, even if you make daily screenshots of your account and of the broker report.
They think it is photoshopped...

Last edited:
I can confirm that It is possible to make such high monthly profits in the markets.
I'm getting similar results with equity options.
But most people won't believe it, even if you make daily screenshots of your account and of the broker report.
They think it is photoshopped...

Don't listen to people who insist on account prints as proof of profitability - they're just taking you down a cul de sac argument. Account screenshots are of no practical use without knowing a lot of detail re the profile of each trade - and very few traders are willing to publish their systems in such detail. Even without your account history, if you post up your trading system, everyone with any experience will be able to see whether large profits are possible or not. At the very least, if you open/close trades in real time (rather than via orders), post your trades here.

Don't listen to people who insist on account prints as proof of profitability - they're just taking you down a cul de sac argument. Account screenshots are of no practical use without knowing a lot of detail re the profile of each trade - and very few traders are willing to publish their systems in such detail. Even without your account history, if you post up your trading system, everyone with any experience will be able to see whether large profits are possible or not. At the very least, if you open/close trades in real time (rather than via orders), post your trades here.

I don't have the desire to disclose my system/method, nor the desire to prove that high profits are possible with it, because I already know that it is real!... :cheesy:
I don't need to prove anybody anything since I don't owe anybody anything.

If I have missed out on long term trading, so be it. I am here for some action trading because it is what I like doing. Is it successful? I take money out--not much--but enough to justify myself that I am not wasting my time.

About revealing stuff on the site. It is irrelevant to everyone except the poster, himself, but what is more to the point, it may influence what I do, and the way I trade, negatively.

For instance. For a long time I used a form of sloping lines, taught by db. I still do, but only for exits. Getting into trades by using that method is something that I have given up on.