Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

Not really but I went onto my charts to have a look and it looks good long term by what I can see. Could take a day or two to get there but you should hit it. Should actually start to drop soon.

If you are sure, you really aught to make money taking a position.

My positions are already called out. I already knew I was going to win before I placed the trade. Otherwise I can think of no reason to put a trade on.

My positions are already called out. I already knew I was going to win before I placed the trade. Otherwise I can think of no reason to put a trade on.

Dont want to over expose. Already in on EUR/USD aiming for 1.17961

Dax looking good, just as I said trend has now changed and on its way down, hope you make some good profits there Joe.

Dont want to over expose. Already in on EUR/USD aiming for 1.17961

Then call that out. What was your entry and what was the stop ?

Calling out needn't be real time. Calling an existing live trade is fine. Some people appear to have problem with that. I don't. A live in-profit trade can just be as deadly. Less experienced doesn't understand that.

I am short in EUR/USD. I called out that in the KISS thread.

Dax looking good, just as I said trend has now changed and on its way down, hope you make some good profits there Joe.

Sorry, unless you call out trade, the prediction is no good. It's unfair to call out on someone else's trade. They would have put in the work. It would be unfair to grab the credit.

Sold all my dax. My total profit all together in this thread, roughly £350+.

This proves I can't make 200 in an hour. But I can make 350 in many days. This concludes my trading in this thread.

244650d1502293673-proving-you-can-make-200-hr-1000-account-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,496