Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

Can't believe all these jokers round here claiming they can turn £200 into billions

Sadly many people think they can and that's how they get burnt. When you grow your account you shouldn't directly increase your lot size, I mean if your account increases by 100%, Increase your trade size by 70%. I have seen it many times where the account grows and the trader trades just as aggressively with a $10k account as they do with a $1k account and then wonder why its gone in a day. There is plenty money to be made provided you are not greedy.
For everyone that is watching this thread. Yes I proved you can make $200 in an hour on a $1000 account, And I did it twice. This is not a guideline on what your targets should be. The point I was making is that if it is possible to do it in an hour imagine what you could do in a day, or more importantly how much more conservatively you could trade having more time in a day making the same result. This means you can make good money with enough time and patience.

Perhaps you want to call out another trade and show people how to make $200 an hour. If your call aligns with my direction, I will copy trade.

While I wait for the OP to come back for more trading fun, I reloaded on dax:

Short 1 unit @12153.8. No stop, no target. I am looking for kebab money but pray for more.

Additional position ahead of the news BS. Short 1 unit @12217.6

I have room for 1 more position. But they would have to move 250 points against me before they get my business

Perhaps you want to call out another trade and show people how to make $200 an hour. If your call aligns with my direction, I will copy trade.

Hi Joe, sorry I have had my hands full with new clients from social media adverts and skype wanting to get started and learn to trade. Im hoping to get back to my own trading account soon though but there is only so much staring at charts I can do in a day before I feel like I need a holiday lol. Hope your positions are doing well though.

Ahh, ok. Good luck with your clients. But when business is slow, feel free to come do some call out fun.

My positions are fine. They are guaranteed to win. I keep them small precisely for that reason. The only way they can get rid of me is to give me their money. This is the only way I do business.

I said I will win, therefore I do. Took the winner for today's kebab money. The loser will be kept for tomorrow's kebab money. Will reload on rally.

244282d1501685455-proving-you-can-make-200-hr-1000-account-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 829
Shouldn't this thread be renamed "Proving if you have enough demo accounts one of them will be a winner."

. . . The staff here appeared to have stopped banning people who say they get paid by the market every day. . .
Hi Joe,
You may be enlightened when it comes to trading, but not it seems when it comes to how T2W operates. Staff never have and, almost certainly never will, ban anyone. Only the Mods do that, but even they wouldn't ban someone merely for claiming to get paid by the market every day!
Tim.

Hi Joe,
You may be enlightened when it comes to trading, but not it seems when it comes to how T2W operates. Staff never have and, almost certainly never will, ban anyone. Only the Mods do that, but even they wouldn't ban someone merely for claiming to get paid by the market every day!
Tim.

My point exactly. Hence the lack of opportunity for Pro(fitable)Joe to emerge.

The dax merchant is refusing to run against me. I see it as a sign of weakness. So random entry for a second position:

short 12176.3, no limits

I am risk on, will take more on rally.

Averaging a loser I like it

Maybe, or taking preplanned positions.

Here's a word of enlightenment: 100% of publicly available info are misinformation. Eliminate those and you will make money. But it can't be done. I tried it on my bro and failed.