Proving you can make $200/hr with a $1000 account

Yes, I am still in. I expect them to run the nasdaq down before US close like they did yesterday. Dax will follow.

Looks to me like the trend has already changed upwards but also looked like a little breakout down there. But hope it works out well for you. DAX is a great market to trade. One of my favourites actually. Still waiting on my FTSE entries though lol. Its looking alright for now. As much as it is nice to show position management when the market works against you it can be off putting for new traders.

Looks to me like the trend has already changed upwards but also looked like a little breakout down there. But hope it works out well for you. DAX is a great market to trade. One of my favourites actually. Still waiting on my FTSE entries though lol. Its looking alright for now. As much as it is nice to show position management when the market works against you it can be off putting for new traders.

Ahh, OK. I don't do trends. I just do what I believe they will do next. Taking it down is logical.

mutual love in on this thread......

no collusion then moderators ? :)

Possible if he put in a large portion of his account.

Better than me anyway. Looks like they are going to make me carry my position and force me to pay interest. I'll get them scums on monday.

Yeah I only made $71 there so very small but wasnt even going to trade today. I tend to leave the markets on a friday. Then again I actually made 41% yesterday. Thats for the wise crack you replied to. Its usually the ones who dont make money that have everything to say. As you saw I profited on mine and called your DAX pretty accurately considering I dont trade Friday's. Good to have chatted Joe and good luck on your positions. Hopefully monday makes up for the interest. Wont take much to do. Have a great weekend.

Yeah I only made $71 there so very small but wasnt even going to trade today. I tend to leave the markets on a friday. Then again I actually made 41% yesterday. Thats for the wise crack you replied to. Its usually the ones who dont make money that have everything to say. As you saw I profited on mine and called your DAX pretty accurately considering I dont trade Friday's. Good to have chatted Joe and good luck on your positions. Hopefully monday makes up for the interest. Wont take much to do. Have a great weekend.

Maybe monday, maybe not. But it doesn't matter. I trade small and can hold for years. But I think my position is robust and good. I will win whatever happens.

I am net receiver of interest. A tiny deduction because of DAX is no big deal. My trades earns 24/7/365. I make more from interest than I could from regular trading, although I do make some from trading.

If you find it interesting, you should call out more trades. I'd like to see it working in real time than watching videos. Doing ultra short term as you do is rather difficult. So I am quite keen to see you do it and succeed.

Ok i am short dax @12151.

Reeled in the little profit. Cost me 40p/day to hold.

244084d1501518302-proving-you-can-make-200-hr-1000-account-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,470