Proprietary & sales trader urgently WANTED

You re right but we do not work with regus. We use another serviced offices organization.

Now I'm really confused tho...

The only such firm in the Neumarktgalerie is Regus ?!?

Neumarkt Galerie

Click Shops...

and then Büros...

and the only serviced office provider there is Regus on the 4th floor ?!?

Okay
I would like to stop joking with you, but i will like to attract your attention on the fact we ARE not Citigroup ( to big to...) We are just a group a financial markets lovers who wants to share experience with persons like us.

I am willing to show how earn on fianacial markets could be easy

follow the link below and try the following recommendation (this is a 3/4 of the hole recommendation i can tell if you are of our members)

<a target=new href="http://eagle1.betonmarkets.com/GB/PORTAL/CR55908">www.BetOnMarkets.com</a>

Open a demo account and try to trade the following trades

Intraday Down:
win GBP15000 if US SP 500 Index is at least 0.03% higher at 16h20 than at 18h20 GMT on 20-JUL-09. details

Intraday Super Double:
win GBP20000 if US SP 500 Index is at least 0.03% higher at 16h20 than at 18h20, and at least 0.03% higher at 18h20 than at 19h50 GMT on 20-JUL-09.

please try this and get back to me .
At i did the same in my side, will get back to you too.
If any question, get back to me

This is just because i fed up to answer about question who do not have any relation with my work or trading. Please try and get back to me ( maybe i will more time to understand , so i ll still there tommorrow to give more explanation. but PLEASE TRY this tonight on S&P500 before 7 pm Germany time

Rgds
AG

Neumarkt Galerie

Click Shops...

and then Büros...

anyway in germany we do not work with regus, if you want to believe anything else , never mind. i do not want to waste my timr with such thing
rgds
G

Well I dunno mate, but like I said I might pop around to your German office but can't really do that unless we clear up where exactly I'm to go ?

Neumarktgalerie is understandable enough, but all I can find there is a Regus branch, yet you say you're at another serviced office provider ?

So how do I find you ?

Give us the name or phone number, as otherwise I'm sure it's understandable that I can't find you if the Neumarktgalerie on it's own web site doesn't list anyone else than regus ?

http://www.neumarkt-galerie.de/

Well I dunno mate, but like I said I might pop around to your German office but can't really do that unless we clear up where exactly I'm to go ?

Neumarktgalerie is understandable enough, but all I can find there is a Regus branch, yet you say you're at another serviced office provider ?

So how do I find you ?

Give us the name or phone number, as otherwise I'm sure it's understandable that I can't find you if the Neumarktgalerie on it's own web site doesn't list anyone else than regus ?

Neumarkt Galerie

Sounds they trading binaries - not going on any demo but will watch what happens for fun.

Neumarkt Galerie

Click Shops...

and then Büros...

our rental office contract has been signed with InstantOffices no REGUS ( i know you fond of internet but please do not believe in everything you find on internet°
Why you do not move yourself to see what our koln office looks like instead of saying wrong things.

rgds
G

Gil, found ya:

Büroräume in Neumarktgalerie (Richmodstrasse), Köln, 50667

Thx for the pointer.

:)

Seems the gallery hasn't updated it's tenant list yet.

Claudia, hows that work re binaries.

(Might be getting one of my blonde moments again hehe.)

Will be gone in a bit too so might only be able to answer tomorow.

(On top of my commitmnets vs my favorourite local T2W pet clown DT :)))

Take care and have a nice evening all.

Sounds they trading binaries - not going on any demo but will watch what happens for fun.

Dear claudia
No demo is not on binaries options but on fixed odds (betonmarkets). unfortunately can not talk about what we do on binaries for non members. but we trade on a large scope of product offers by our partners and digital options help us to do a good strutured investment ( we deal IG Markets too or MF Global via GNI Touch and ChoiceOdds)

Rgds
G

Didn't think there was much difference but not something I trade. I got an account with BOM never used it but will have a look. Always open to new ideas. Thanks for the reply.

Didn't think there was much difference but not something I trade. I got an account with BOM never used it but will have a look. Always open to new ideas. Thanks for the reply.

you welcome Claudia but this is just a 3/4 of the strategy, the rest is for balancing strategy

In worst case, win nothing or win more than 12% per strategy.
rgds

Does Sharky ever spot these scammers from Nigeria/Germany ?
This site is in decline....maybe I am wrong....cannot be arsed anymore.

what s going on Nigeria, i just offer strategy already used on markets. You are not ablige to follow my recommend and at the same time you can say that you do not understand my offer and i am willing to explain your proposal in giving you me details regards

AG