Proprietary & sales trader urgently WANTED

TheIWEp

Hello everyone

My name is Gil and i spent last 10 years in different large invesment banks around the globe as proprietary trader, back office manager and fund manager. I did work in New York, London, Paris and actually in Stockholm ( the key place of Scandinavia according to swedes). Anyway, 10 years spent in working for others (UBS PaineWebber, SG cowen, Calyon Securities...) and now i do work in partnership with traders around the globe. We share the same passion and the finance love.

So, now it is time for me to share with you my background.

I am currently hiring remote proprietary & sales trader for my partnership firm TheIWEp which means The IWE PartnerShip GmbH & Co.KG with multi locations Koln, Paris and Stockholm.

What we offer

1/ a partner contract, freelance or self employed
2/ a good and variable wage ( from £ 1600.00 per month)
3/ 12 weeks of training via Skype and email
4/ Sharing experience with senior trader

Instrument we trade

1/ FTSE100 Index
2/ DAX30 Index
3/ Brent & Crude oil
4/ DowJones30 Index
5/ ASX Australia 200
6/ Major pairs currencies

TheIWEp trading style

1/ Hedge
2/ Structured
3/ Event driven

Our brokers

1/ Man Financial
2/ IG Markets & Index plc
3/ InteractiveBrokers

Our intermediaries

1/ Lloyd TSB
2/ MoneyBookers
3/ Paypal
4/ Liberty reserve
5/ WireCard

How TheIWEp earn money

1/ we earn from our fund management
2/ sharing profit with our partners
3/ sharing fees with our intermediaries

with a secure deposit of min £ 150, you will earn

1/ your first week £ 50 (guaranteed)
2/ from the second from 10£ per day
3/ Your portfolio will generate profit enough ( according to our statistic average of £67.25 per week if you trade 1 time per day on 5 weekdays)
4/ your deposit is also guaranteed (if you only trade our recommendations)

if anyone is insterested, feel free to email me at [email protected] or make around on our blog theiwep.blogspot.com

Because we know that more we are, good it is, i sincerely do hope to hear from everyone of you as quicky as possible.

good luck in your trading and hear from you soon.

Regards

The IWE PartnerShip manager

Because we know that more we are, good it is...
Wow, the whole missive is crazeee good! However, I am particularly fond of the line above...

I want it to be my new signature, but, alas, I can't figure out a way to change it.

Hello guys,

You make me laugh, :). but your notice is good because under your joke, i guessed
you did not undersandd what i tried to say in my first message ( maybe i ill express myself because english is no my mother tongue so i am not from Nigeria but well from france,anyway... nigeria people and people from anywhere are welcome to our partnership firm)

First point, i would like to bring to your attention there is no money exchange between you and us, you know why? because we are not a broker.
The £150 is secure amount you will put direct on your account held at the broker ( we do work with MF Global, well known broker based in UK. ( we have a good agreement with several intermediaries, this allows our partners and us to have competitive conditions for trading)).

And to finish a special word for Martinghoul, may be should we stop to be go between et start a new job as a writer or maybe should we claim royalty from you each time you will my special sentence :LOL:

cheers guys and please for any queries do not hesitate to get back to me, i will do my possible to answer as clearly as possible.

Regards
G
The IWE PartnerShip Manager

Let's just pretend this isn't a scam for a moment.... Why does someone you're giving a job to need to pay a £150 deposit?

if you are looking for a job, maybe our offer could suit, because it is a real job ( paid position)
feel free to contact me. Never loose any oppportunity to make money

If you fund my account with £150 i will trade it, sure, we can split the profits and you can keep the losses :)

If you fund my account with £150 i will trade it, sure, we can split the profits and you can keep the losses :)

if you show us you ability to trade and to be a profitable trader, we are willing to hire you to our Koln office ( 6 seats will available from October 2009). Then you can trade our fund from £ 2000.00 to £ 10 000.00

please send us your resume if you are interested.

Let's just pretend this isn't a scam for a moment.... Why does someone you're giving a job to need to pay a £150 deposit?

You do not pay us £150 but you have to have £150 on your account for trading our recommendation. To macth our requirement you have to open couple trading account under your name ( you have to be approved by our intermediaries )
We earn money from our intermediaries and on trading signals will generate a positif PNL on your account ( we also do run our own fund).

But £150 is sod all in terms of setting up a trading firm. A legit company would just pay this themselves. But I guess a legit firm would also be using professional clearing services in the first place so would have no need for traders to open accounts with online retail brokers.

Also, why hire traders to trade your recommendations? Put the trade on yourself and save yourself the salary.

if you show us you ability to trade and to be a profitable trader, we are willing to hire you to our Koln office ( 6 seats will available from October 2009). Then you can trade our fund from £ 2000.00 to £ 10 000.00

please send us your resume if you are interested.

Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who can prove themselves a profitable futures trader would have earned £2k-10k many times over. What is the incentive to even consider giving up the freedom of trading privately to work for you and trade what is apparently a grand total of less than £60k in firm capital (surely with your partners and stated background you should be able to swing a bit more than that)? And, honestly, £150... why even bother?

Not only does this offer sound more than a little bit "odd", but in order to make it even remotely attractive to a serious trader you'll have to grow it by at least 3 orders of magnitude!

Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who can prove themselves a profitable futures trader would have earned £2k-10k many times over. What is the incentive to even consider giving up the freedom of trading privately to work for you and trade what is apparently a grand total of less than £60k in firm capital (surely with your partners and stated background you should be able to swing a bit more than that)? And, honestly, £150... why even bother?

Not only does this offer sound more than a little bit "odd", but in order to make it even remotely attractive to a serious trader you'll have to grow it by at least 3 orders of magnitude!

okay Mathemagician, you re right, but what you ignore is we are setting up a new way to trade on markets. First of all, there is no link between £150 put on remoter trader account and our in site prop trading in Koln germany.
In germany, we run a trader training on different instruments so nothing new that way to run a trading firm... but for remote trader our idea is the following one.

For each trainee, we ask them to open 2 accounts one at MF Gobal and anothor at IG Markets / index or betonmarkets. Some mixed or maybe should i say structured trades done on both accounts could allows you earn money with no risk. Incredible but true. That what we intend to teach to our trainee. Honestly, i do think you have be opened mind to explore ressources and different wyas your can earn money.

Anyway, you can be sceptic but your notice convinced me that we just have to clear on our way to communicate on what we do. ( thanks for your help by the way...)

feel free to contact me for any queries.

regards

Gil

But £150 is sod all in terms of setting up a trading firm. A legit company would just pay this themselves. But I guess a legit firm would also be using professional clearing services in the first place so would have no need for traders to open accounts with online retail brokers.

Also, why hire traders to trade your recommendations? Put the trade on yourself and save yourself the salary.

this is not a salary but profit (PNL). You earn money from your trading positions( we only recommend you to take some positions in taking in account no risk position because we only recomment structured positions)

So, to see if I understand... your operation is basically taking advantage of mispricings between IG and the underlying... but you want to have lots of accounts so you're not detected?

And to finish a special word for Martinghoul, may be should we stop to be go between et start a new job as a writer or maybe should we claim royalty from you each time you will my special sentence :LOL:
The IWE PartnerShip Manager
Totally, man... You keep producing special sentences like that and I will be happy to pay you for each new one.

Good luck with your 'incredible' biz, btw!