ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Re: recent communication from liquidator

So what do you all make of the recent communication from Blair Pleash (liquidator) - dated 4th December 2013?

Seems timely that the Devines had served a Creditor's Statutory Demand for Payment of Debt on Pousa's company for $2.7m, payable before 10th May .... hmmmm .....wasnt that around the time that all hell broke loose?

And I certainly don't remember seeing anything in the fine print that referred to any unsecured creditor (the Devines) trying to get their already overdue payments from Senen..... oh ... mere coincidence that the Dillard-inspired intake could feed the frenzy?? Am I wrong??? Did I miss something??

What really annoyed me was that Senen said that members should not be considered creditors because he had a no-refund policy. Never mind that the members received nothing in return for that fee!!!. Shouldn't that negate Senen's argument? Worse still .... the opportunity to lose money ... what a nerve!

I think I am just too trusting ... or at least I was.... (n)

Last edited:
Washington, DC – The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) obtained a federal court default judgment Order awarding restitution for defrauded customers and civil monetary penalties of more than $192 million against Defendants Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation (IIC) (d/b/a ProphetMax Managed FX) in connection with an off-exchange foreign currency (forex) fraud scheme in which Pousa and IIC defrauded over 960 clients in the United States and abroad of over $32 million.

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6787-13

Great, how are they going to collect?

It's still all unclear to me. If the US federal court has ruled fraud, why is there no subsequent criminal prosecution of Pousa by the US authorities?

I agree, even if Senen is innocent of every other accusation, not wanting the liquidator/courts to rule in favour of issuing refunds for membership fees is proof that he's at the very least a sociopathic scumbag with no regard for people who signed up for this ****.

He didn't/couldn't provide the agreed 12 months of so called "service" to members in the first place aside from all the shenanigans that went on.

From my understanding, in the letter the liquidators opinion is that members should be treated as any other creditor & that in his belief there is 100 cents in the dollar there to cover refunds to all members.

would need a lawyer on here to figure out if criminal charges can be pressed. i doubt we know 5% of what's gone on.

would need a lawyer on here to figure out if criminal charges can be pressed. i doubt we know 5% of what's gone on.
It doesn't take a costly lawyer to figure this out. Just ask the US Receiver Guy Hohmann why no criminal charges are pressed against Pousa in the US after fraud was ruled against him by a US federal court. How is he now different from Bernie Madoff?

He's in a different jurisdiction, I'm sure that complicates things.

Last edited:
He's in a different jurisdiction, I'm sure that complicates things.
He was streaming his video webcast out of Austin, Texas with Dillard, and a plenty of victims are the US residents. Further, there is an extradition treaty between the US and Australia. So what would prevent the US authorities from pressing criminal charges against him for fraud which has already been ruled by a US federal court? Please, ask the US Receiver about it.

Last edited:
I found it interesting that the Liquidators said that they had no information to point them in the direction of looking into the financial dealings of Senen's wife/partner Laura Curly, who travelled back to Canada not long after the implosion if memory serves me right.

Given the relationship between them and the fact that this is a fraud case, I found that extraordinary.... what am I missing???

Anyway the Liquidators invited anyone with relevant information to contact them - Hall Chadwick Accountant, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

I found it interesting that the Liquidators said that they had no information to point them in the direction of looking into the financial dealings of Senen's wife/partner Laura Curly, who travelled back to Canada not long after the implosion if memory serves me right.

Given the relationship between them and the fact that this is a fraud case, I found that extraordinary.... what am I missing???

Anyway the Liquidators invited anyone with relevant information to contact them - Hall Chadwick Accountant, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Did you inquire with the US Receiver as to why no criminal charges have been brought against Pousa in the US yet after the US court has ruled fraud?

Yes - I'm waiting for an answer.

I dont really know how all this works, but would the pursuit of criminal charges in any way reduce the $ amount that has already been frozen/confiscated and which will be distributed to the creditors at some point?? There has already been alot of money paid out for receivers/liquidators /lawyers etc.

I'd love to get some money back first if that is possible ......

Last edited:
I dont really know how all this works, but would the pursuit of criminal charges in any way reduce the $ amount that has already been frozen/confiscated and which will be distributed to the creditors at some point?? There has already been alot of money paid out for receivers/liquidators /lawyers etc.

I'd love to get some money back first if that is possible ......

Why don't you ask them directly - ProphetMax Receivership is on Facebook.