ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Both have previous fraud convictions. Is anybody still thinking this was all just a bad investment? You were set up from day one

Absolutely, it should be crystal clear to the blindest at this stage.
I'm relieved to see that authorities are actively persecuting Pousa, Dillard & sidekicks all over the world. I can only imagine how difficult it is to coordinate an international investigation involving so many different legislations and jurisdictions... Excellent.

I also hope Joaquim Magro de Almeida (if this is his real name) gets his, he seems to be linked to numerous other bogus investment schemes and he took an active part in this massive ProphetMax scandal as well. Needless to say he needs to be stopped permanently.

Attached is a link to the press release made by the Dutch Fiscal Police yesterday regarding the arrest of 2 persons in the Netherlands connected to IB Capital.

ASIC is continuing to work with the Dutch Fiscal Police and other authorities around the world.

Openbaar Ministerie - Investigation into international money laundering case
Now Pousa can't claim "trader's error". He was promoting an outright fraud, set up by two convicts, as a genuine investment opportunity, thereby committing fraud himself.

Question is: why don't the US authorities (the SEC and the CFTC) demand his imprisonment for fraud, along with the financial remedies? Did Laura's influential dad, the AP ex-CEO Tom Curley, help him out?

As much as I dislike Senen, I have to admit I respect him more than that Friant scumbag.
At least he didn't escape to some foreign unknown location like Friant and stood there to face the hard consequences. Come to think about it, GFM has disappeared, IB Capital vanished, etc., while Pousa hung on there for a while, well of course PeophetMax is down as well but it was the last thing to stand.
Not that any of this makes him less guilty, but still...

:LOL:

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think and feel...

:LOL:

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think and feel...

I've pretty much all covered it extensively in post #2555 (Senen the Scammer - Hollywood's next scambuster).
Also to consider #2563, #2565, #2586, #2588.

More nice things to be announced in the near future, stay connected...

Just received this from the man himself (Pousa/Pouscam for friends), make whatever you want out of it...

Good News: Fraud, Arrests and $13 Million...

Hi Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx,

It has been a couple of months since the last Gathering, however there is perhaps no time like the end of the Mayan Calendar to update you on the most important developments since we last gathered together.

Secondly, it's not often that the phrase "Good News" is followed by the words "Fraud, Arrests and $13 Million"...

However, given the circumstances, this is a paradoxical exception.

As most of you know, my deepest wish in relation to the IB Capital and Global Forex Management debacle has always been that the truth is revealed and that justice prevails.

And that truth is, thankfully, becoming known...

What I'll Be Covering Tomorrow

* We finally have some reliable evidence to point to what happened with IB Capital and GFM.

The fantastic news is that on Monday, December 17, 2012, two individuals (with prior criminal records) were arrested as the fraudulent orchestrators of the Global Forex Management and IB Capital Scheme.

Already more than $13 million dollars has been recovered and there is
great hope that the rest of the money will be recovered and returned to all members.

Justice is prevailing!

Clearly, the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority has to elevate its due diligence criterion before approving individuals of such disrepute to handle tens, or even hundreds of millions of dollars.

Given that this has occurred after the Global Financial Crisis I expected that Government Regulators would be far more cautious.

On the flip side, it does however exponentially magnify the expectation that the FMA is liable for the losses of any unrecovered investor funds according to its Dispute Resolution Scheme - and perhaps even damages that resulted from those losses.

* I'll also share the progress we made in a Supreme Court hearing against the Australian Securities and Investments Commission last week.

* We'll then all get a chance to share the biggest lessons and insights of 2012. As as well as our hopes, yearnings and longings for a brighter, deeper and fuller 2013.

* The rest of the Gathering will be an open-ended consideration of just about anything that anyone wants to consider - including sharing insights and understandings relative to the practice considerations we explored in 2012.

* If you want to hang in until the end, we'll finish with a guided meditation.

To join me, click the link below and register now.You will receive 3 email reminders leading right up to 1 hour before the Gathering.

[URL deleted]

New York: 9pm (EST)
California: 6pm (PST)
Sydney: 11am (AEST)
London: 2am (for the insomniacs)

**If you're not sure what time that is in your time zone when you click on the GoToWebinar registration link you will see (in blue) the words Show in my Time Zone in the top right hand corner of the browser. Click on that link to identify the time in your part of the world.

See you at the Gathering. Again, here is the link:

[URL deleted]

If you can't attend, I want to extend to you my warmest and sincerest best wishes for a safe and joyous Christmas and holiday season.

I also want to extend a special thank you to those of you who sent in one of the hundreds of communications, emails and Skype messages, etc, expressing your best wishes; your continued faith and trust in me; that I was not responsible for the IB Capital and GFM scandal; and that I did the very best that I could do (beyond what I had done in the previous 8 years) in conducting as much due diligence as I knew to do...

Unfortunately there is only so much anyone can do.

When Government Regulators with hundreds of millions of dollars (and over 600 staff at their disposal) fail in their due diligence, it really puts everything into perspective.

What they did in this case is akin to allowing the employment of a driving instructor who had two prior "hit and run" convictions. I guess we all live and
learn!

See you tomorrow...

Warm regards,

Senen Pousa
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

Mayan apocalyptic BS apart, I'll still listen to whatever he's got to share regarding the development of this disgusting fiasco, but the brainwashing won't work for me I'm afraid.
Again, I give him a very VERY small credit for being around (unlike Friant), but that's all for me.

Last edited:
might be better to delete the webinar links pknzip.

he'll have to send a new link out again, don't want joe public to take up the space for genuine members who'll want to listen in for an update.

Last edited:
might be better to delete the webinar links pknzip.

he'll have to send a new link out again, don't want joe public to take up the space for genuine members who'll want to listen in for an update.

No you wouldn't want anybody in there with any common sense, they might tell you something you don't want to hear. I wonder how much you'll have to contribute to get the $13 million back? Good old advance fee scam, works every time.

No you wouldn't want anybody in there with any common sense, they might tell you something you don't want to hear. I wonder how much you'll have to contribute to get the $13 million back? Good old advance fee scam, works every time.

Yep absolutely agree with you and I'm sure people will dip into their pockets.

It is obvious to me there are fake bods on this thread still massaging this PS tosh.

Anybody who buys pknzips tripe along with the fake new rookie members are deluded as PS is.

What is wrong with people. If it smells like BS it is BS.

Guided meditation :eek: - Whatever next???

Go Senen Go!!!, I knew he did not do it!!, like I said setup!!

so if he was setup as you say then how do the senen apologists account for the nda and the way that was handled??

dillard/pousa members were definitely scared of losing their accounts and all the funds if they bubbled the broker. dillard/pousa knew, they didn't care, they were being likely well paid to promote it.

Last edited:
Yep absolutely agree with you and I'm sure people will dip into their pockets.

It is obvious to me there are fake bods on this thread still massaging this PS tosh.

Anybody who buys pknzips tripe along with the fake new rookie members are deluded as PS is.

What is wrong with people. If it smells like BS it is BS.

Guided meditation :eek: - Whatever next???

???
Why should I be a fake, I lost money just like everyone else and am utterly totally pissed off at these clowns (Pousa/Dillard, the whole bunch). I probably am more angry at myself for falling into such an obvious and deliberate scam.

Call it tripe if you want...

Is he now going to refund every single penny he charged for introducing people to this scam?

if everyone just stops and thinks about what has been written in that quote. the heart of the issue and problem is right there.

"he charged for introducing people to this scam"

that's right people, they charge a not insignificant fee to introduce people (advertise) other peoples dodgy products. you pay good money for them to peddle other peoples wares in the guise of "lessons" dressed up as "investing strategies of the ultra rich" and for what, life insurance and passive income schemes, are you serious!??

people, stop paying good money to be adverised to (lured) with nonsense like easy money and passive income scams, get real.

here's a good one from one of the mlm scammers.

"Bringing this kind of insider information always brings a smile to my face."

"Beat The Stock Market Trading This One Signal?

If you can tell the difference between the colors red and blue…

You can make money trading the markets…. whether it’s stocks, options or futures.

It’s really that simple.

With this trading signal… you “buy” when it’s blue. And you “sell” when it’s red.

And if that’s too much work for you, this entire “process” can be automated so you never have to look at a stock chart again.

You simply switch on the system, and check in to see how much bigger your brokerage account has grown… when you feel like it."

well it worked for hilary in the city index compo, didn't it? or maybe not.

was the auto software provided by AR? possibly, as i thought he invented this?? or maybe not.

did our very own pboyles sell out and give them his insider info in tradestation?

not so exclusive a "lesson" or "insider information" is it. but you pay them to provide you with this. what is wrong with so many people?? :confused:

when was the webinar? I'm not happy with all that has happened but would like to attend
Just received this from the man himself (Pousa/Pouscam for friends), make whatever you want out of it...

Hi Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx,

It has been a couple of months since the last Gathering, however there is perhaps no time like the end of the Mayan Calendar to update you on the most important developments since we last gathered together.

Secondly, it's not often that the phrase "Good News" is followed by the words "Fraud, Arrests and $13 Million"...

As most of you know, my deepest wish in relation to the IB Capital and Global Forex Management debacle has always been that the truth is revealed and that justice prevails.

* We finally have some reliable evidence to point to what happened with IB Capital and GFM.

The fantastic news is that on Monday, December 17, 2012, two individuals (with prior criminal records) were arrested as the fraudulent orchestrators of the Global Forex Management and IB Capital Scheme.

great hope that the rest of the money will be recovered and returned to all members.

Justice is prevailing!

Clearly, the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority has to elevate its due diligence criterion before approving individuals of such disrepute to handle tens, or even hundreds of millions of dollars.

Given that this has occurred after the Global Financial Crisis I expected that Government Regulators would be far more cautious.

On the flip side, it does however exponentially magnify the expectation that the FMA is liable for the losses of any unrecovered investor funds according to its Dispute Resolution Scheme - and perhaps even damages that resulted from those losses.

* I'll also share the progress we made in a Supreme Court hearing against the Australian Securities and Investments Commission last week.

* We'll then all get a chance to share the biggest lessons and insights of 2012. As as well as our hopes, yearnings and longings for a brighter, deeper and fuller 2013.

* The rest of the Gathering will be an open-ended consideration of just about anything that anyone wants to consider - including sharing insights and understandings relative to the practice considerations we explored in 2012.

To join me, click the link below and register now.You will receive 3 email reminders leading right up to 1 hour before the Gathering.

[URL deleted]

**If you're not sure what time that is in your time zone when you click on the GoToWebinar registration link you will see (in blue) the words Show in my Time Zone in the top right hand corner of the browser. Click on that link to identify the time in your part of the world.

[URL deleted]

If you can't attend, I want to extend to you my warmest and sincerest best wishes for a safe and joyous Christmas and holiday season.

I also want to extend a special thank you to those of you who sent in one of the hundreds of communications, emails and Skype messages, etc, expressing your best wishes; your continued faith and trust in me; that I was not responsible for the IB Capital and GFM scandal; and that I did the very best that I could do (beyond what I had done in the previous 8 years) in conducting as much due diligence as I knew to do...

When Government Regulators with hundreds of millions of dollars (and over 600 staff at their disposal) fail in their due diligence, it really puts everything into perspective.

What they did in this case is akin to allowing the employment of a driving instructor who had two prior "hit and run" convictions. I guess we all live and
learn!

See you tomorrow...

Warm regards,

Senen Pousa
Director

Mayan apocalyptic BS apart, I'll still listen to whatever he's got to share regarding the development of this disgusting fiasco, but the brainwashing won't work for me I'm afraid.
Again, I give him a very VERY small credit for being around (unlike Friant), but that's all for me.

Hi Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx,

Justice is prevailing!

[URL deleted]

[URL deleted]

learn!

See you tomorrow...

Warm regards,

Senen Pousa
Director

Did he update any other information? When was the webinar?

It should be today as far as I know... if you are/were a ProphetScam member, you should check your mail or spam folder, if you haven't anything there's a chance you're not a member.
Guys I'm not sure if I can make it on time based on my schedule, all the other members please press him hard for answers and don't fall for his words or excuses as he can be very subtle and persuasive in his reasoning (as I know too well...).
Most of all do NOT hand him over any more money, I bet my life he'll bring up legal expenses and god knows what other gimmickry...

It should be today as far as I know... if you are/were a ProphetScam member, you should check your mail or spam folder, if you haven't anything there's a chance you're not a member.
Guys I'm not sure if I can make it on time based on my schedule, all the other members please press him hard for answers and don't fall for his words or excuses as he can be very subtle and persuasive in his reasoning (as I know too well...).
Most of all do NOT hand him over any more money, I bet my life he'll bring up legal expenses and god knows what other gimmickry...
Y
Yes I am a member. I have moved in the past 4 months and sent numerous emails to support, but there was no one working there to receive it as we all know now. I am curious to find out what he has found out.