ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I second that and I reiterate my previous query: where can we join the class action?
I have already filed with ASIC, SEC and CFTC.

Dillard, Pousa, Friant, Joaquim Magro de Almeida and all the other sidekicks - it's jailtime for you scammers!
This motion for entry of default judgment from the receivership's official website lists Pousa's address at 218 Old Byron Bay Road, Newrybar, NSW, Australia: http://prophetmaxreceivership.com/u...lt_Against_Defendants_Senen_Pousa_and_IIC.pdf .

Feel like paying him a personal visit? There's also his personal email listed there - [email protected]

Last edited:
I honestly don't think that we will see much of the money that was invested through the managed account, this scam is spread across too many jurisdictions, too many countries... Australia, the Netherlands, USA, New Zealand, and god knows what else. Forget about it.

I'll feel lucky if I get back what was handed over to Pousa to join his fantastic investing club... which is close to $2000 for the record. As a matter of fact his bank accounts have been frozen so there's some hope to get some of that back, but I'm honestly not expecting any more than this.

I honestly don't think that we will see much of the money that was invested through the managed account, this scam is spread across too many jurisdictions, too many countries... Australia, the Netherlands, USA, New Zealand, and god knows what else. Forget about it.

I'll feel lucky if I get back what was handed over to Pousa to join his fantastic investing club... which is close to $2000 for the record. As a matter of fact his bank accounts have been frozen so there's some hope to get some of that back, but I'm honestly not expecting any more than this.
I don't get it why the SEC does not demand Pousa's imprisonment in their lawsuit, like they normally do (see Bernie Madoff's case as an example): http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/09/19/AboutThat53.pdf

You didn't 'invest' anything, you were fooled by a couple of con men. These things always work out this way, every single time.

I don't get it why the SEC does not demand Pousa's imprisonment in their lawsuit, like they normally do (see Bernie Madoff's case as an example): http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/09/19/AboutThat53.pdf

It might have to do with the fact that the SEC has no jurisdiction over an Australian citizen, although I'm not into the technicalities, so not sure about that.
But I spoke to an ASIC agent and he said they are definitely hard on his heels.

Remember, Pousa is not the only one to be responsible in this matter, he introduced us to the bogus trading group run by Kevin Clarke, the Director and head trader of Global Forex Management. There is still a 1% chance that Pousa was fooled into this scam just like the rest, although I certainly don't buy that: a very superficial due diligence should have told him that these people weren't registered neither with the NFA nor the CFTC, so what type of due diligence did he perform? Zero. That makes him as guilty as all the rest to my eyes.
I promise this is the first (and last) time I invest in a managed account. Thanks god I only lost about $6500. I know of people who bet the house into this scam...

Why haven't the authorities imprisoned these con men and don't even demand jail time in their lawsuits?

I've no idea, but remember half of you were shouting us down and saying it wasn't a scam until you realised the money was gone. Perhaps when the authorities first investigated it a lot of you said it wasn't a scam and you were happy with your 'investment'. Certainly plenty of you were saying that here.

I've no idea, but remember half of you were shouting us down and saying it wasn't a scam until you realised the money was gone. Perhaps when the authorities first investigated it a lot of you said it wasn't a scam and you were happy with your 'investment'. Certainly plenty of you were saying that here.
What proof do you have the authorities stepped in before this scheme went pop?

None of that happened. The SEC and the ASIC were all over Dillard and Pouscam right after the infamous -63% trade (on a single spectacular day).

I see no proof of the authorities' preventative action there whatsoever.

According to shewolf accounts had been frozen and investigations had started. This wasn't proven at the time but turned out to be true. In any case you asked if the authorities had done anything before it went pop, you did not ask about preventative action.

What exactly could the authorities have done? You were all determined to get into this and ignored plenty of warnings. One guy even reported that he was warned by an investigator in his bank that he was getting into a scam, he went ahead and did it anyway. What preventative action would have stopped that?

According to shewolf accounts had been frozen and investigations had started. This wasn't proven at the time but turned out to be true.
Shewolf's statements about an ongoing police investigation against Pousa are highly dubious even at this point. There have been no statements by the Queensland Police confirming this fact and Pousa remains not arrested until this day. The regulatory agencies suing him do not even demand his imprisonment in their lawsuits.