ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

. . . for the reasons clearly explained by the Moderator in this post
If there's new information relating to this old story, by all means post it here, no need to start a new thread.

The old thread had been deleted so I imagine shewolf had no option but to start a new one.

there was new info, and it doesn't belong in this thread as it's a seperate topic.
Hi LM,
There appears to be a lot of confusion on two counts:
1. Whether there's new info' or not - evidenced by this post of yours which appears to contradict the comment quoted. Perhaps you're referring to something else?
2. Whether or not it relates to this thread and the people / firms discussed in it.
The thread barjon deleted contained a link to the partner e-mail discussed miles back in this thread, hence the action.
If it's a new topic, then fair enough. But, as you well know, multi posting the same topic is a breach of site guidelines.
Tim.

The US Government has established a ProphetMax Receivership on the court orders. All victims are requested to report the amounts of their losses as instructed on this page: Contact Us
Contact Us
prophetmaxreceivership.com
Check out Home Page!

Having read the site: Home Page
and Mike Dillards' post here: ProphetMax Fraud Case…
I'm still not seeing information about the Trader.

Kevin Clarke isn't specifically named? What is going on?

Did he ever exist? What's his nationality? Who met with him? Why does he get to remain in the shadows?

ST

Kevin Clarke is a fictitious person that he made up to take blame. You can't name a person who doesn't exist.

Someone was definitely posing as Kevin Clarke because I recall very well the time he came onto one of the Webinars and "explained" why the losses of over 60%. At the time I was not at all convinced that he was a trader. He was probably a cohort of Senens who was playing a roll.

REALISTICALLY what will Happen to Pousa?
Let's set the "bring back hanging" sentiment aside for a bit. (which I'd vote for !) What will really happen - any lawyers in the house care to have go?

Someone was definitely posing as Kevin Clarke because I recall very well the time he came onto one of the Webinars and "explained" why the losses of over 60%. At the time I was not at all convinced that he was a trader. He was probably a cohort of Senens who was playing a roll.

Jinny,

I'm not privy to the webinars, and was not involved with this program, (Whew!) but I'm very interested in locating Kevin Clarke and unearthing any useful information about him and others similar to him - for those involved in this case in particular and for educational material to be used in future, similar cases.

Can you recall what Clarke looked like? If he had an accent? How he was dressed? If he said ANYTHING personal about himself? How old would you estimate him to be? What height/weight/hair color/eye color/any facial hair/etc.?

Is there a way to obtain a screen capture of the taped webinar for the time he was on camera?

If the person pictured in the webinar turns out not to be named "Kevin Clarke" ... they need to be identified/interviewed/investigated.

ST

Who knew 'Prophet' in ProphetMax referred to Adidam?

”Adidam”, is a religious movement founded by Adi Da Samraj, a man described as a writer, artist and spiritual leader who passed away in 2008.

He Claimed to be an incarnation of God - and publicly stated that the “devotional worship of him is the sole means of spiritual enlightenment for others.”

adidamaustralia.org/
facebook.com/pages/Adidam-Byron-Bay/325365371417?sk=notes
aboutadidam.org
adidam.com/
adidam.tv/

WHAT? Who bases their wealth management program on something like this?

ST

The US Government has established a ProphetMax Receivership on the court orders. All victims are requested to report the amounts of their losses as instructed on this page: Contact Us
Contact Us
prophetmaxreceivership.com
Check out Home Page!

Maybe I'm missing something, but where does it say that? [All victims are requested to report the amounts of their losses as instructed on this page]

Maybe I'm missing something, but where does it say that? [All victims are requested to report the amounts of their losses as instructed on this page]

It's suggested by Mike Dillard in the second paragraph here: ProphetMax Fraud Case…

Since Dillard cooperated, he's encouraging everyone who lost money to do the same - to make sure the authorities have all the evidence they need to unearth every detail Senen and friends may try to hide.

Dillard lost face and now seems to want to blast sunlight on the whole timeline and every event that led to the end result.

ST

Jinny,

I'm not privy to the webinars, and was not involved with this program, (Whew!) but I'm very interested in locating Kevin Clarke and unearthing any useful information about him and others similar to him - for those involved in this case in particular and for educational material to be used in future, similar cases.

Can you recall what Clarke looked like? If he had an accent? How he was dressed? If he said ANYTHING personal about himself? How old would you estimate him to be? What height/weight/hair color/eye color/any facial hair/etc.?

Is there a way to obtain a screen capture of the taped webinar for the time he was on camera?

If the person pictured in the webinar turns out not to be named "Kevin Clarke" ... they need to be identified/interviewed/investigated.

ST

This webinar was only in audio. There was no picture of "Kevin". I don't believe that Mike Dillard and his CEO could even see him. I think they were in a different location. All I really recall about the interview was that "Kevin" sounded very nervous and unprofessional. He has an American accent. He did not appear to know that much about trading. He seemed to be there to just say that it was his fault because he put too many zeros in when doing the trade and then tried to rectify it which only made it worse. This, of course, could be just a fabricated story and this is how they scammed everyone of their money.
I would imagine the authorities are extremely interested in talking this "Kevin" to verify whether there were actually any real trades every performed or whether it was fraud from day one.

This webinar was only in audio. There was no picture of "Kevin". I don't believe that Mike Dillard and his CEO could even see him. I think they were in a different location. All I really recall about the interview was that "Kevin" sounded very nervous and unprofessional. He has an American accent. He did not appear to know that much about trading. He seemed to be there to just say that it was his fault because he put too many zeros in when doing the trade and then tried to rectify it which only made it worse. This, of course, could be just a fabricated story and this is how they scammed everyone of their money.
I would imagine the authorities are extremely interested in talking this "Kevin" to verify whether there were actually any real trades every performed or whether it was fraud from day one.

Thank you Jinny!

I. can't. believe. they had the gall to do this by audio only. That's spineless. Worse than breaking up with someone over Facebook. It's either a massive faux pas or Pousa and pals were rubbing it in the investors' faces. He's never heard of Skype? When you apologize to someone you have to look them in the eyes.

If I were a government investigator I'd use this fact as a plank in my platform that it was a pre-planned fraud from the beginning.

ST

Thank you Jinny!

I. can't. believe. they had the gall to do this by audio only. That's spineless. Worse than breaking up with someone over Facebook. It's either a massive faux pas or Pousa and pals were rubbing it in the investors' faces. He's never heard of Skype? When you apologize to someone you have to look them in the eyes.

If I were a government investigator I'd use this fact as a plank in my platform that it was a pre-planned fraud from the beginning.

ST

Is there anybody that still thinks this wasn't a pre planned fraud? Look at the facts, every single managed forex account that has been offered to the public has turned out to be a scam. They did a massive amount of SEO work beforehand to try to hide any reports or warnings that this was a scam or fraud. Why would you do that if your intention was to make 100% a year for your investors? You wouldn't, these guys had you set up from day one. If you can't see that by now there's no hope for you.

How do I go about verifying that CFH Markets is IB Capital's liquidity provider? HELP please.

i may have saved the document that names them, i may have just read it and not saved it. but in any case that will only be a claim on ib capitals part that they had a liquidity provider, they may have had no liquidity provider and were bucketing the trades only.

i may have saved the document that names them, i may have just read it and not saved it. but in any case that will only be a claim on ib capitals part that they had a liquidity provider, they may have had no liquidity provider and were bucketing the trades only.

Thanks LM - I have the IB Capital document that names CFH Markets Limited as liquidity provider, and thanks for the suggestion that it may only be a claim.