ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

EVG's litigation counsel has provided the following letter setting forth the current status its activities:

Legal

Please do not send messages, call or contact litigation counsel directly.

The best way to share the details about your experience with Senen Pousa and ProphetMax is by emailing [email protected].

This is a complete and total joke. Did any of you actually go to ClydeSnow's website to look at the attorney that Dillard has hired?

Clyde Snow - Brent R. Baker

From the attorney's website:

"Brent R. Baker
Shareholder and Director

Brent Baker is a shareholder and member of Clyde Snow's White Collar Crime and Independent Investigations Group. His practice focuses on defending corporate and individual clients in regulatory enforcement investigations and litigation before the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and other federal and state agencies. Mr. Baker has also represented broker-dealers, investment advisors, and individual registered representatives before the SEC and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He also handles a variety of corporate internal investigations.

Mr. Baker's litigation experience includes representing executives and accounting professionals in some of the largest cases brought by the SEC, FINRA, and the PCAOB. With litigation experience as a top defense attorney and former Special Counsel at the SEC, he has also represented several national broker-dealer firms in SEC or State Division of Securities investigations and litigation involving, among other things, alleged failure to supervise and allegations of selling non-authorized products or so-called "selling away." Many of these disputes were settled on terms favorable to Mr. Baker's clients.

Mr. Baker served with the SEC for over ten years in various positions of increasing responsibility and left in early 2005 as Senior Special Counsel. During his time at the SEC, he prosecuted a wide range of securities violations and also served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice.

Prior to joining Clyde Snow, Mr. Baker also served as in-house counsel for a NASDAQ listed public company and was a shareholder at two major law firms."

The key words in the above description are that his practice focuses on DEFENDING his clients from regulatory enforcement from the SEC and other governmental agencies. This guy is not here to prosecute international scam artists or get fraudulent funds returned.

In other words, Dillard sees the writing on the wall. He's on the wire for acting as an unlicensed financial advisor and he is being investigated by the SEC. This law firm was hired for one reason. To keep Dillards ass out of jail. Not to get you your money back. Not to bring Pousa to justice. But to best serve Dillard.

If any of you are still EVG members, I hope you have the common sense to get out of that sham of an operation and bring suit against Dillard for organizing this whole mess.

Last edited:
This is a complete and total joke. Did any of you actually go to ClydeSnow's website to look at the attorney that Dillard has hired?

Clyde Snow - Brent R. Baker

From the attorney's website:

"Brent R. Baker
Shareholder and Director

Brent Baker is a shareholder and member of Clyde Snow's White Collar Crime and Independent Investigations Group. His practice focuses on defending corporate and individual clients in regulatory enforcement investigations and litigation before the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and other federal and state agencies. Mr. Baker has also represented broker-dealers, investment advisors, and individual registered representatives before the SEC and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He also handles a variety of corporate internal investigations.

Mr. Baker's litigation experience includes representing executives and accounting professionals in some of the largest cases brought by the SEC, FINRA, and the PCAOB. With litigation experience as a top defense attorney and former Special Counsel at the SEC, he has also represented several national broker-dealer firms in SEC or State Division of Securities investigations and litigation involving, among other things, alleged failure to supervise and allegations of selling non-authorized products or so-called "selling away." Many of these disputes were settled on terms favorable to Mr. Baker's clients.

Mr. Baker served with the SEC for over ten years in various positions of increasing responsibility and left in early 2005 as Senior Special Counsel. During his time at the SEC, he prosecuted a wide range of securities violations and also served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice.

Prior to joining Clyde Snow, Mr. Baker also served as in-house counsel for a NASDAQ listed public company and was a shareholder at two major law firms."

The key words in the above description are that his practice focuses on DEFENDING his clients from regulatory enforcement from the SEC and other governmental agencies. This guy is not here to prosecute international scam artists or get fraudulent funds returned.

In other words, Dillard sees the writing on the wall. He's on the wire for acting as an unlicensed financial advisor and he is being investigated by the SEC. This law firm was hired for one reason. To keep Dillards ass out of jail. Not to get you your money back. Not to bring Pousa to justice. But to best serve Dillard.

If any of you are still EVG members, I hope you have the common sense to get out of that sham of an operation and bring suit against Dillard for organizing this whole mess.

Thanks...great info! I saw someone stated on the EVG Facebook page that the attny Mike hired was to protect him and Mike responded that they were hired to find out the truth. So much for that bit of spin!

And has anyone ever asked Robert Hirsch to actually list off the companies he claims he's taken from $5 to $50 million? And did he own ANY part of any of them? He positions himself as a genius in growing companies, but if the behavior of EVG since he came on board is any demonstration of this expertise, we know what his experience and knowledge are ?

Yes, who is Robert Hirsch? All I can find is that he owns Southfork Ventures which owns a very suspicious tea company called Okuma (not prime time) and another called Zen Central... Some kind of new age cleanse.

You say SCUM ..
I say SCAM ..

Scam! Scum! It all applies!

But I dig the green smoothies and new age cleanses. Groovy stuff.

What a clusterf*ck these guys are.

And people are STILL defending them and "giving them the benefit of the doubt".

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised by ignorance and stupidity any more....another scam takes the cake.

You say SCUM ..
I say SCAM ..

Scam! Scum! It all applies!

But I dig the green smoothies and new age cleanses. Groovy stuff.

What a clusterf*ck these guys are.

And people are STILL defending them and "giving them the benefit of the doubt".

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised by ignorance and stupidity any more....another scam takes the cake.

You can't fool all the people all of the time but you can fool some people enough of the time and enough people all of the time to make it profitable to part fools from their money.

A foole & his money,
be soone at debate:
which after with sorow,
repents him to late.
If they pay a penie or
two pence more
for the reddinesse of them.
Let them looke to that,
a foole and his money is soone parted.

Thomas Tusser in Five Hundreth Pointes of Good Husbandrie, 1573

fear not, i think some of the hard core muppets are finally waking up a little over at evg.

though they still got some way to go to realise that dillard is out the same scam mlm clown club as pousa.

someone writes "why does anyone still have their money in PM" i was about to roll in with "and why are you lot all still subscibed to evg" but then realised can't now do replies! as i appear to have been barred :LOL:

You can't fool all the people all of the time but you can fool some people enough of the time and enough people all of the time to make it profitable to part fools from their money.

A foole & his money,
be soone at debate:
which after with sorow,
repents him to late.
If they pay a penie or
two pence more
for the reddinesse of them.
Let them looke to that,
a foole and his money is soone parted.

Thomas Tusser in Five Hundreth Pointes of Good Husbandrie, 1573

The last time I checked several people admitted to giving these guys over 100k each. You only need a few people like that to make it worth their while.

The last time I checked several people admitted to giving these guys over 100k each. You only need a few people like that to make it worth their while.

Well on those figures I reckon enough people; let's say 100, should make for a tidy $10m scam then.

Who knows what makes up enough foolish people to start thinking enough is enough? The mind boggles...

Well on those figures I reckon enough people; let's say 100, should make for a tidy $10m scam then.

Who knows what makes up enough foolish people to start thinking enough is enough? The mind boggles...

From what I've seen in other scams on T2W (and there were many) the people who have lost the most are the last to admit it to themselves. The reality is just too painful to contemplate until the last moment.

They claimed over 4,000 people had signed up for the ProphetMax program and most did it to gain access to the investment. Figure only 1/4 of them sent money in at an average investment of $40k given that I have seen a lot of people way over the minimum of $10k. That's $40 million in investments PLUS $8 million in "membership" fees.

Dillard has constantly said they wouldn't keep the commissions they received as some sort of hero gesture, yet after being asked directly dozens of times (with many of those requests being deleted from their message boards) he has never disclosed what his commissions actually were. He knows the number would absolutely stun the natives and create an outrage.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, I'm an idiot.

Somebody get me a green smoothie! And a zen cleanse please.

Last edited:
I could have sworn on one of the JV webinars, Senen said that he handed Mike a check for $2Million for the PMAX affiliation. Don't quote me on it though. Maybe someone else remembers it too? I forget which JV offer it was.

They claimed over 4,000 people had signed up for the ProphetMax program and most did it to gain access to the investment. Figure only 1/4 of them sent money in at an average investment of $40k given that I have seen a lot of people way over the minimum of $10k. That's $40 million in investments PLUS $8 million in "membership" fees.

Dillard has constantly said they wouldn't keep the commissions they received as some sort of hero gesture, yet after being asked directly dozens of times (with many of those requests being deleted from their message boards) he has never disclosed what his commissions actually were. He knows the number would absolutely stun the natives and create an outrage.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, I'm an idiot.

Somebody get me a green smoothie! And a zen cleanse please.

re the very funny cockroach comment earlier in the thread when ib capital started bailing your accounts. well it very obvious now the rest of the cockroaches look to be slowly scuttling off in all directions, as was predicted.

what with dillard blocking truth from his facebook page, getting his attorney to try save his ass from bubba! and pousa scampering to remove incriminating content from his web site.

the bluffers should have taken these guys lead, when confronted with the fact they were attempting to trade others money unlicensed, they bailed their web site completely and in an instant. read the thread Quant Manage

re the very funny cockroach comment earlier in the thread when ib capital started bailing your accounts. well it very obvious now the rest of the cockroaches look to be slowly scuttling off in all directions, as was predicted.

what with dillard blocking truth from his facebook page, getting his attorney to try save his ass from bubba! and pousa scampering to remove incriminating content from his web site.

the bluffers should have taken these guys lead, when confronted with the fact they were attempting to trade others money unlicensed, they bailed their web site completely and in an instant. read the thread Quant Manage

Quick question - if one is a paid up member of EVG and posting negative comments, do they still remove member blogs too?

That should be breach of contract and maybe someone should complain to FaceBook that they are being used to mislead people.

Just an idea...

Quick question - if one is a paid up member of EVG and posting negative comments, do they still remove member blogs too?

That should be breach of contract and maybe someone should complain to FaceBook that they are being used to mislead people.

Just an idea...

i'm not sure if the paid up members are also getting removed and blocked, nobody seems willing to comment on the matter, which is worrying.

i suggested earlier that people complain to facebook about the issue.

Thanks to Lisa for asking on FB

It seems Dillard is going to announce things this FRIDAY

It better be bold and ***king Big​

These people like Senen, Clarke and IB Capitol will easily change into something else with new names and new virtual addresses. They probable have already. They're not scared of Dillard or the PM membership, as they've obviously done it before. At the least they've scooped up 10's of millions of dollars and are already underway with new efforts under new names.

Cut the head off this hydra and another grows back in it's place. It may be nearly impossible to stop this underworld of million dollar scammers without some real help from authorities. Trouble is the financial watchdogs have been neutered by the big banks.

Whose to say Dillard isn't still in on this with Pousa and is making Hirsch the CEO of EVG so here can retire to his island that he bought. Safe from the authorities.

Last edited:
Question: I've received two messages from IB capital asking me to withdraw funds, but the withdrawal form has language at the bottom fully releasing them from all liability. What's the consensus on this forum? Are most folks signing the form and closing the accounts inspite of the release language?

I crossed out all the bits about liability and signed it and returned it. No response from IB as yet.

Question: I've received two messages from IB capital asking me to withdraw funds, but the withdrawal form has language at the bottom fully releasing them from all liability. What's the consensus on this forum? Are most folks signing the form and closing the accounts inspite of the release language?

Cross it out, dont cross it out, add your own language, whatever, doesn't really matter. The fact that they are holding your money hostage unless you release them from liability IS criminal and an act of coercion.

Coercion:
"Improper use (or threat of improper use) of authority, economic power, physical force, or other such advantage, by a party to compel another to submit to the wishes of its wielder. Agreements entered into, or testaments signed, under coercion are considered illegal and invalid. See also duress and undue influence."
BusinessDictionary.com

Wouldn't be a waste of time to notify the authorities of this act as well.