ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I can't believe how much censoring is going on on EVG's facebook page! No one is blasting Mike, but rather questioning some of the concepts as one should be when investing. Wow

I thought they were taking legal action against Senen of some kind

I'm afraid you don't quite get it. They TOLD you they were taking legal action, like they TOLD you you were going to make 100% a year.

What is so difficult to understand about all this? They lied, plain and simple, and they will continue to lie because clearly the people who got themselves caught up in this will believe any crap they are told.

pboyles, I have to agree with you that people are just letting themselves get taken by Elevation Group and ProphetMax.

This thread (183 pages so far) details the money horrors done to them and yet they still refuse to run for the hills or even to band together!? If a person came in to your neighborhood and stole all the money from your houses would some just stand there and hope the money would come back. As it seems on EVG Facebook, there are still some that act that way!!

It was bloody in May 2012 with the 63% losses. It will soon become apparent to others (even QuantFX users) that they'll soon lose it all. With some people investing over 100,000 in this (some with houses to lose because of loans taken out) I'd bet that lives may even be lost over this. This is serious and people refuse to believe that Mike Dillard, Robert Hirsch and Senen Pousa are agents of the most evil money scammers.

Jail time is the answer. Stand up for yourselves and STAND TOGETHER!

Not so true now, most have wizened up after their initial rage and disbelief

I've read the EVG Facebook page and it is shocking that anyone still is waiting to get any money back over this. There are way too many people still in denial and those scammers rely on this delayed reaction by most.

The ProphetMax Review Facebook page should be filled with people banding together to stand up for their legal rights. Instead many at EVG are waiting to see what Mike Dillard will do...waiting to see if the thief will get their money back.

The answer to that is NO.

pboyles, I have to agree with you that people are just letting themselves get taken by Elevation Group and ProphetMax.

This thread (183 pages so far) details the money horrors done to them and yet they still refuse to run for the hills or even to band together!? If a person came in to your neighborhood and stole all the money from your houses would some just stand there and hope the money would come back. As it seems on EVG Facebook, there are still some that act that way!!

It was bloody in May 2012 with the 63% losses. It will soon become apparent to others (even QuantFX users) that they'll soon lose it all. With some people investing over 100,000 in this (some with houses to lose because of loans taken out) I'd bet that lives may even be lost over this. This is serious and people refuse to believe that Mike Dillard, Robert Hirsch and Senen Pousa are agents of the most evil money scammers.

The banding together began weeks ago and is not being shared on EVG's FB page,
thanks to all those on this forum who have been kind and knowledgeable enough to do post-due diligence.
Which I for one sincerely appreciate all you guys that have discovered so much info, which appears to be very scattered.

Without doubt many families will be destroyed by this scam. The saddest thing is that it's all been seen here before and will probably be seen again before too long.

Without doubt many families will be destroyed by this scam. The saddest thing is that it's all been seen here before and will probably be seen again before too long.

Scott the lawyer once said to me, "Don't get angry.........get even! Best advice I ever got. When you're in the trenches with the enemy, give them all you've got. I fought and put a garage out of business. Do not count us all out - many of us are active in this fight to make right what was done wrong to us on May 16-17.

Scott the lawyer once said to me, "Don't get angry.........get even! Best advice I ever got. When you're in the trenches with the enemy, give them all you've got. I fought and put a garage out of business. Do not count us all out - many of us are active in this fight to make right what was done wrong to us on May 16-17.

a courageous stance hrh, but be aware the possible limitations of getting anything out of this one. with the garage you had a static target to fight. the outfits you all wish to take on here are scattered far and wide, and could reside in many possible offshore locations and jurisdictions. beware feeding fat lawyers on this one, shutting down their collective advertising streams may be a good start (y)

People try, only to get them removed minutes later. Not cool.

and largely leaving the **** licker brown noser posts intact!

(n) really bad and downright underhand tactics! you lot are reading a censored view. you really ought to be aware of the that and complain of their heavy draconian censorship. go complain to facebook that these charlatans are hiding the truth and using facebook for dishonest activity!

everyone should take copies of the posts, then if removed by dillard and co they can be re-quoted back at them. thus...

Mark Zwern
It is truly amazing. When I originally looked over the Senen investment opportunity I was skeptical right from the get go.

I posted what I considered to be not negative comments, but comments urging caution. The response was typical. I have had no problems etc. Of course there were plenty that had stated that they did have issues.

Recently I began to look into the Pro Vision Group, and it also appears this is laden with issues and problems also. Poor service, expensive up front fees etc.

I also looked into the infinite banking. It is nothing more than term life insurance, which I was not interested in also.

You begin to wonder is The Elevation Group doing their due diligence, or are they just interested in their commissions?

In the past I have always considered Mike Dillard a man of integrity. and would certainly hope I could continue to believe this in the future.

Last edited:
and largely leaving the **** licker brown noser posts intact!

(n) really bad and downright underhand tactics! you lot are reading a censored view. you really ought to be aware of the that and complain of their heavy draconian censorship. go complain to facebook that these charlatans are hiding the truth and using facebook for dishonest activity!

everyone should take copies of the posts, then if removed by dillard and co they can be re-quoted back at them. thus...

Screenshots are the answer, just hit control+PrtSc and then paste into a free program like IrfanView, then you have a permanent record.

Pretty new to this and just reading though but does a load of stuff get deleted - even if it is true????????

Yes of course.

The owners of the websites generally have a conflict of interest. The truth may be detrimental to an advertiser who pays them to advertise the scam, or the truth might result in the scammer threatening or even taking legal action against the website owner.

Then there's the issue of embarrassment when the website owner and/or his staff discover they've been assisting someone to defraud their readers/members etc, so there's usually an incentive to brush inconvenient truths under the carpet.

This is an extremely dirty and immoral business, probably the worst I've personally ever encountered, normal rules of integrity, morality and decency simply do not apply. Its dog eat dog

Can't believe that the scammers can take it to court!! that really annoys me as it means more people are just going to get scammed... the scammer is being protected by the legal system

If they went to court they'd lose, but all they need to do is threaten the website owner with legal action.

Obtaining legal advice is expensive, and the website owner is possibly opening themselves up to risk if they decide to fight the case. If you have the choice between paying for a legal opinion, or clicking delete, most people are going to take the easiest and cheapest option.

Thats a good point, thanks for your help! Just a shame to see people spending all their money getting screwed over....

There are 2 sides to this problem.

There are no shortage of examples of people who got screwed over after being provided with the proof that they where being defrauded.

I'm not talking about them being given a few clues and having to undertake their own due diligence, I'm talking about having all of the information laid out and handed to them on a plate. Sadly even under those circumstances greed gets the better of them.

agreed, under current legislation and precedents in the way things work and how posts are removed, is that all it takes currently is a phone call or a letter from a solicitor and the offending posts that make uncomfortable reading for the vendor will disappear. currently uk solicitor llc's will protect known people acting illegally, in the name of defamation.

what i can tell from what i've read about the proposed government changes, is that the ambulance chasing lawyers will have to be content with going after the low net worth individual who made the post, rather than the cash cow content hosting web site. so i think there's going to be a big shift in things soon. though how whistle blowers will be protected, as the government proposes, will work i'll never know. as once the criminal scammer has your personal details, it'll be bricks through windows and broken legs :eek:

the difference in that and what dillard is doing at their evg facebook page, is that dillard and his henchmen are controlling the content to suit themselves and their own image... big difference.

Screenshots are the answer, just hit control+PrtSc and then paste into a free program like IrfanView, then you have a permanent record.

yes good idea, prob a better solution for recording multiple comments that they remove.

though that button push combo doesn't appear to work in vista? vista does though have a snipping tool, and i use that.

Well, here it is: Legal

thanks for that (y)

is that it? that stance has been known for a while now, wasn't worth stocking up on the popcorn :(

how's that going to get any money back, it wont, it's all gone offshore to some bananna republic.

you all signed stuff created by lawyers in the first instance, that protects them from these lawyers actions. the lawyers also get fat in the transfer of wealth that occured here.