ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

it hard to see what's going on, some do look to line up ok on a 1 min chart, others do not. that may be a data thing, but there are more trades that don't line up than do. it needs more work obveously.

i think the losing set of trades are telling in that it appears, at least from the evidence of the way they were trading previously, that trades were not closed for a profit within a minute or so, even though the evidence is they could have done. but were left open far longer than normal (for them) and closed en masse at the loss.

Is the list of trades posted somewhere?

Can someone verify this for me
This was one of the losing trades
EUR/USD buy 17/5/12 @7.15 for 1.27402, sell at 7.38 for 1.27321
I had a quick look at a chart and at around 7.15 low was 1.27142 and high 1.28182
Could not get 7.38 exactly but between 7.36 and 7.39 market was 1.27166 low and 1.27179 high

No where near 1.27402 and 1.27321?? Unless I am not doing this right....

i believe this a pic of the trade? do you agree?

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2734-17-may-7-15-loss.jpg

It's rare for me to be so passionate about something that I am not directly involved in. But it will be part of my personal mission to shut this con artist down. The more I see of him and hear his monotone, pompous, condescending voice ... the more disgusted I get.

Me too. It will be just great if the trading statements are fake. That is indefensible and Pousa and his collaborators will be looking at prison time. Maybe he can teach his new room-mate , bubba, how to make his "sexual experience" last longer :!:

the links to the trading statement still exist in a quote, but the links are dead

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...tmax-senen-pousa-any-info-66.html#post1858820

Where did sofree get that one trade from? Does he/she have others?

So they were taking money to punt on the markets - and that's it? Or did they steal deposits and just say it was lost on the markets? I guess noone knows, just trying to understand their motives - if I was to scam investors, I wldnt bother actually trying to trade with it, I wld just send out a fake trading statement monthly, allow some to withdraw some cash if they wanted and then after a few months and more clients money deposited on the back of great statements / word of mouth etc make up the fact a huge chunk was lost trading and sh1t happens. Why bother risking the money you spent so long scamming from the innocent.

Sorry for asking basic q's, just thought that was the obvious method.

Where did sofree get that one trade from? Does he/she have others?

So they were taking money to punt on the markets - and that's it? Or did they steal deposits and just say it was lost on the markets? I guess noone knows, just trying to understand their motives - if I was to scam investors, I wldnt bother actually trying to trade with it, I wld just send out a fake trading statement monthly, allow some to withdraw some cash if they wanted and then after a few months and more clients money deposited on the back of great statements / word of mouth etc make up the fact a huge chunk was lost trading and sh1t happens. Why bother risking the money you spent so long scamming from the innocent.

Sorry for asking basic q's, just thought that was the obvious method.

judging from sofree's posts it looks like he was a pm member, so would have all the trading statements.

as for motives and whether it started as a scam, or ended up as one, or was never a scam at all, that is open to speculation. there's still been no information forthcoming as to the timing of the broker switch.

i have new and comprehensive data to now work with!

it is now also clear that the 17 trade statement was just the half of it.

the damage would have been far worse to the accounts had there not been a prior run of 14 home run trades that took very much larger wins than their usual efforts. why didn't they stop there and be done? :confused:

the damage was done with a run of 68 losing trades that are punctuated only by 3 small winners.

I simply don't get it (!)
In the recent past I believed with Dillard's spirit of things. I felt his mind was in the right place and I aligned with his his thought process about passive income...
But...

Dillard's WET response (Pat 1 of letter/reply/05/25) to whether it is a scam or not goes along the lines of: "I don't think so..."

WHY isn't he telling us he is conducting an independent audit? If Kevin/Pousa lot are innocent OK, but at least we'll know that some sh!thead isn't sitting in Bermuda sipping on Pina coladas from ripped dollars.

And why doesn't he address the stop loss?

Last edited:
i have new and comprehensive data to now work with!

it is now also clear that the 17 trade statement was just the half of it.

the damage would have been far worse to the accounts had there not been a prior run of 14 home run trades that took very much larger wins than their usual efforts. why didn't they stop there and be done? :confused:

the damage was done with a run of 68 losing trades that are punctuated only by 3 small winners.

I have contact details for someone in ASIC, if you find anything of interest let me know.

I simply don't get it (!)
In the recent past I believed with Dillard's spirit of things. I felt his mind was in the right place and I aligned with his his thought process about passive income...
But...

Dillard's WET response (Pat 1 of letter/reply/05/25) to whether it is a scam or not goes along the lines of: "I don't think so..."

WHY isn't he telling us he is conducting an independent audit? If Kevin/Pousa lot are innocent OK, but at least we'll know that some sh!thead isn't sitting in Bermuda sipping on Pina coladas from ripped dollars.

And why doesn't he address the stop loss?

There are only two probability paths for Dillard:

1. He was in on the scam from Day 1 ... I believe Dillard is a scamming scumbag but his scams are more subtle and parasitic so my gut tells me this is not the case.

2. He was actually scammed by Pousa. Pousa made sure that Dillard foolishly and greedily took ample compensation for driving investments to Pousa. This ensures that Dillard is complicit and unable to investigate anything knowing that he signs his own death warrant.

1. He was in on the scam from Day 1 ... I believe Dillard is a scamming scumbag but his scams are more subtle and parasitic so my gut tells me this is not the case.

2. He was actually scammed by Pousa. Pousa made sure that Dillard foolishly and greedily took ample compensation for driving investments to Pousa. This ensures that Dillard is complicit and unable to investigate anything knowing that he signs his own death warrant.

Pousa's overall response came across with menacing undertones and I think Dillard backed down.

In short--Dillard blinked.

Last edited:

By accepting compensatory payment for herding the sheep into the Pousa pen, Mikey has changed his legal standing in the matter from simple "hey I'm letting you look at my personal diary to see what I am doing" to a financial introducer making him answerable to the SEC and the CFTC. Bummer for him if he's not the sleazeball he appears to be and kudos to Pousa for generously sharing the jail time around.

Or 3. Senen, IIC and Kevin Clarke are legit but incompetent.

One thing I can't get out my mind is that during the first webinar Mike Dillard and his partner were asking some questions from Potential members of Senen like they themselves still had reservations. When they asked the questions they looked a bit afraid and concerned. Something happened in their mind between Australia and the webinar. Mike Dillard also mentioned that they were being followed by a car when Senen visited and was in the car with them. That was mentioned on the second follow up webinar to #1.

That still doesn't clear them of their responsibility to their members and those solicited from his email list. The governing bodies and the legal beagles should look over all this and recover as much from these hucksters as they can. This whole thing was way oversold (read false advertising) at the least.

Last edited: