ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Did the Law Firm confirm it was their lawyer posting on here? Because it sure sounded like Senen doing that posting. Very unlawyerlike and unsophisticated.

They didn't answer my emails but someone else spoke with them by phone and sent screen shots of the threats for them to look at.

I think its obvious that it was Pousa doing the "legal team" posting. He mentioned some of the screen names (so he was obviously here) and was childishly name calling during the webinar. Apparently he is going to pull out his pocket Interpol officer and have us all investigated, lol.

I noticed that Mike Dillard is listed at the bottom of the page as being an active user of this thread right now. Could be someone using Mike's name though.

Joined May 22 and has not made any posts; so yeah, it's probably Mike

I noticed that Mike Dillard is listed at the bottom of the page as being an active user of this thread right now. Could be someone using Mike's name though.

Might well be, he can find useful info on here same as everyone else.

someone posted on the EVG fb page asking when prophetmax will be open again to new investors???? Jeez, there really is one born every minute, lol

someone posted on the EVG fb page asking when prophetmax will be open again to new investors???? Jeez, there really is one born every minute, lol

If they have not been following FB they wouldn't realize what has taken place.
Lets hope they have sense to scroll down and have a good read!

If they have not been following FB they wouldn't realize what has taken place.
Lets hope they have sense to scroll down and have a good read!

I sent a reply to him over there. Will be interesting to see if it gets deleted.

ASIC investigate financial frauds, they can prosecute people in court. They need evidence from all the victims to build a case against these people. If nobody cooperates with them then these people will get off.

ASIC's first priority is to protect Australian Investors. If enough complaints are made to ASIC from Australian Investors, the matter will escalate to an investigation very quickly. If one or two people complain only, you'll be left trading emails with a desk jocky for a few months before being told to seek your own legal advice.

I'm more than happy to assist anyone wanting to lodge complaints with ASIC, just PM me.

ASIC's first priority is to protect Australian Investors. If enough complaints are made to ASIC from Australian Investors, the matter will escalate to an investigation very quickly. If one or two people complain only, you'll be left trading emails with a desk jocky for a few months before being told to seek your own legal advice.

I'm more than happy to assist anyone wanting to lodge complaints with ASIC, just PM me.

New to this as well. What does PM you mean. Would like to join the ASIC submissions.

I first found this thread while scouring the internet for any information on Pousa and Pmax. My girlfriend had joined The Elevation Group and wanted to invest with Pousa. I was leery of EVG and after reviewing some of their info felt it was likely a load of bs but had to admit some of their ideas were good and perhaps they were trying to do something good for people (while making a buck which I have no problem with). I participated in their videos and webinars with Pousa and had all the alarm bells going off and became determined to find something tangible that I could use to dissuade her from investing. Although I am truly sorry for all of you who have lost money, I am thankful that she was spared a similar fate due to last week's fiasco.

What intrigues me now is what will Dillard and gang do? I still have my doubts about them, but it seems to me, they could redeem themselves and solidify their reputation and intent to further people's ability to invest. If I were Mike Dillard, I would:

1. Come completely clean with members on his investment and loss/gain.
2. State unequivocally whether or not he or EVG received any compensation from Pousa's membership fee or from any monies EVG clients sent to the trader (commission or percent of future profits)
3. Enable an independent audit of the trading fiasco and any possible cross ownership of brokers, introducing brokers, and trading entity.
4. Demand from Pousa that any EVG member who wished to have their fees returned to have them immediately remitted. The money lost in trading is gone folks and that ain't comin' back.
5. If #4 is not complied with, EVG must initiate legal proceedings against Pousa on behalf of it's members.

If the above are not done, then I would have to come to the conclusion that EVG is a scam. Mr. Dillard has some serious liabilities to have been on video introducing and recommending investments with Pousa. He wrote that he had done due diligence and would trust Pousa with his life (I read that post myself on EVG ... good thing he only trusted Pousa with his money)The fact that he then deleted member posts with information that may have deterred people from investing with Pousa could be quite damning. I am prepared to give Mr. Dillard and EVG the benefit of the doubt ... and that they too were taken in by Pousa's nonsense in the sad belief they had found something good for their members. We shall see.

Of Pousa and the trading outfit, there are no excuses for these poor excuses for traders and investment gurus. Anyone that has lost money with them and keeps the rest of it with them in hopes that they will make it back is a fool.

I know. I trade FX for a living. The trader (Kevin, I believe) went rogue. His career is and should be over. Pousa had the idiocy to say Kevin made an "executive decision" to increase the risk to make back the loss. What a joke. Kevin made a bad trade and went past his stop level which was 2% of funds. At some point he likely thought "If I double up here, it just has to move back a bit in my favor, and no harm done." When the loss increased to the point where he was well past the stop and his actions would become indefensible, he likely thought "I am screwed so badly, my career is likely over. The money I am managing is not mine, I can risk it all to get back to even and save my job and if it works, I can go to work tomorrow and no one will be the wiser." He has no respect for risk management guidelines or someone's money. The only reason the loss was "only" 65% is that the day turned from an accounting perspective and there was no way to hide the loss any longer.

He's a rogue trader and that's all there is to it.

Let's see what Mr. Dillard and EVG do ... they have to show their true colors either way.

Last edited:
More from the SURVEY:
wait and see what happens
5/22/2012 4:17 PMView Responses

EVG is still silent. Why?
5/22/2012 3:06 PMView Responses

I feel used.
5/22/2012 2:58 PMView Responses

Another Course in a The Degree of Life known as "Hard Knocks"
5/21/2012 3:46 PMView Responses

I had a small account for 6 months it all worked as advertised so I wen "all in" My funds were in the account for less than 36 hours before devastation. I just want to cry..
5/21/2012 12:05 AMView Responses

waiting
5/21/2012 12:03 AMView Responses

There are too many unanswered questions and absolutely no transparency
5/21/2012 11:03 AMView Responses

We are concerned that the whole ProphetMax "experience" is a huge phishing exercise - especially: Level 1 - details of our financal status, with information of our investible assets is locked in to the following pages (ie if you amend it the following pages do not update). Level 1 and Level 3 Gatherings - Senen told us that gotomeeting logs what we are doing on our systems while in the Gathering. With Gatherings lasting on average 3+ hours what further data might they be "gathering" while we sit through all the waffle? "Dr Kasraie" - his contact page asks for full details of our finances, investments and personal details - none of which is necessary for his services. Emails are never answered by "Dr Kasraie" himself, and all communications are very sloppy.
5/21/2012 6:00 AMView Responses

your all a bunch of paranoid, scare mongers
5/21/2012 4:30 AMView Responses

generally disappointed with the outcome
5/21/2012 3:20 AMView Responses

I would never had put any money into senen pousa's pocket without trusting Mike Dillard and EVG.
5/21/2012 1:53 AMView Responses

Please include me if we want to take legal action together. Thank you for putting this together for us all. I think collectively there would be better wisdom against those who are out to fleece if proven.
5/21/2012 1:44 AMView Responses

I would have done a lot more due diligence if I had not trusted EVG

I'm not a member of EVG nor was I looking for a get rich quick scheme. I thought I was diversifying my smsf with a small portion in a managed fx fund traded by IB Capital. Never even heard of Global Managed /Kevin before friday!
5/21/2012 1:33 AMView Responses

I invested even though I knew I did not have enough info about IB Capital and the trading group. Will not happen again. Senen Pousa is a complete con artist, of that I am certain. He can have the smoothie coming out of my ****.
5/21/2012 1:19 AMView Responses

I invested the minimum which is an amount I could fully expect to lose. I somewhat expected something bad to happen which is why I invested the minimum for a 6 month trial period.
5/20/2012 6:19 PMView Responses

unable to see my prophetmax account balance
5/20/2012 11:36 AMView Responses

senen & Mike - fess up!!!
5/20/2012 10:46 AMView Responses

Definitely expect the $2,000 back as what was promised as a product was not delivered.
5/20/2012 12:31 AMView Responses

Negligent Trades
5/19/2012 10:25 PMView Responses

none
5/19/2012 8:23 PMView Responses

3% stop loss promise was breached
5/19/2012 8:01 PMView Responses

#sigh
5/19/2012 7:39 PMView Responses

Firstly, Mr. Pousa does not refer anyone to any service. Investment Intelligence Corporation provides research and resources to the highest performing money managers and traders in the world. If a ProphetMax member chooses to contact any third party service provider it is the choice of the member. Investment Intelligence Corporation's legal team, Thynne & Macartney has initiated legal proceedings against trade2win and those people who have made posts that are defamatory and erroneous or that has breached the legal terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements that all members have signed. The above post implication that "it's highly possible that IIC pocketed a % of your loss. They took a cut of the spread, and they also took a cut of your loss", falls under that category. This member falls under that category and we Thynne & Macartney will be prosecuting this individual to fullest extent of the law. Secondly, not all accounts lost money. Some in fact generated a profit for the day. The legal terms and conditions that all clients of the proprietary trading group agreed to in order to open an account allowed for that degree of aggressive risk management and losses to that extent. Thirdly, the reference to brokers and market makers is misleading and irrelevant. There is no broker involved in these transactions. The person making this claims again is not only falsely representing Mr. Pousa, IIC or ProphetMax and anyone reading his posts should understand this and should further understand that the legal action will harsh and conclusive. Fourthly, this person does not appear to be a member. It was disclosed publicly and on video, before any member joined ProphetMax that IIC does not take any commissions from any third party service provider. Again, more untruths that are either intentionally or ignorantly purposed toward publicly misrepresenting the facts. In fact there is not a single shred of information in this post that is accurate. - ProphetMax Legal Team
5/19/2012 6:40 PMView Responses

Sene as CEO should have taken responsobility and not have whimped out blaming us for the losses. How rediculous! When the chips are down and his personal wealth threatened the real Sene comes out - a coward.
5/19/2012 6:15 PMView Responses

joint law suit
5/19/2012 6:00 PMView Responses

**** YOU MORONS
5/19/2012 5:41 PMView Responses

Senen does not answer questions. This is just like the Nicholas Cosmo - Our webinar will be just like this one where he answers questions. News Headlines
5/19/2012 5:14 PMView Responses

I wait
5/19/2012 5:12 PMView Responses

I am not an EVG member
5/21/2012 12:05 AMView Responses

Mike Dillard claims to have been a ProphetMax member for nine months before promoting this - however he said that he did not "fund" his account until March/April 2012... It's our guess that his "funds" were his earnings from promoting this to EVG members and others.
5/21/2012 6:00 AMView Responses

Did not join EVG as I already were doing some of the things EVG mentioned. Trusted EVG because of Mike Dilliard especially he had Mike Maloney who also supported EVG.

I'm a responsible grown up who now knows just how elaborate these scams can be. Expensive lesson but lesson learned all the same.
5/21/2012 1:33 AMView Responses

This will have dire consequences for Mike Dillard's reputation

I first found this thread while scouring the internet for any information on Pousa and Pmax. My girlfriend had joined The Elevation Group and wanted to invest with Pousa. I was leery of EVG and after reviewing some of their info felt it was likely a load of bs but had to admit some of their ideas were good and perhaps they were trying to do something good for people (while making a buck which I have no problem with). I participated in their videos and webinars with Pousa and had all the alarm bells going off and became determined to find something tangible that I could use to dissuade her from investing. Although I am truly sorry for all of you who have lost money, I am thankful that she was spared a similar fate due to last week's fiasco.

What intrigues me now is what will Dillard and gang do? I still have my doubts about them, but it seems to me, they could redeem themselves and solidify their reputation and intent to further people's ability to invest. If I were Mike Dillard, I would:

1. Come completely clean with members on his investment and loss/gain.
2. State unequivocally whether or not he or EVG received any compensation from Pousa's membership fee or from any monies EVG clients sent to the trader (commission or percent of future profits)
3. Enable an independent audit of the trading fiasco and any possible cross ownership of brokers, introducing brokers, and trading entity.
4. Demand from Pousa that any EVG member who wished to have their fees returned to have them immediately remitted. The money lost in trading is gone folks and that ain't comin' back.
5. If #4 is not complied with, EVG must initiate legal proceedings against Pousa on behalf of it's members.

If the above are not done, then I would have to come to the conclusion that EVG is a scam. Mr. Dillard has some serious liabilities to have been on video introducing and recommending investments with Pousa. He wrote that he had done due diligence and would trust Pousa with his life (I read that post myself on EVG ... good thing he only trusted Pousa with his money)The fact that he then deleted member posts with information that may have deterred people from investing with Pousa could be quite damning. I am prepared to give Mr. Dillard and EVG the benefit of the doubt ... and that they too were taken in by Pousa's nonsense in the sad belief they had found something good for their members. We shall see.

Of Pousa and the trading outfit, there are no excuses for these poor excuses for traders and investment gurus. Anyone that has lost money with them and keeps the rest of it with them in hopes that they will make it back is a fool.

I know. I trade FX for a living. The trader (Kevin, I believe) went rogue. His career is and should be over. Pousa had the idiocy to say Kevin made an "executive decision" to increase the risk to make back the loss. What a joke. Kevin made a bad trade and went past his stop level which was 2% of funds. At some point he likely thought "If I double up here, it just has to move back a bit in my favor, and no harm done." When the loss increased to the point where he was well past the stop and his actions would become indefensible, he likely thought "I am screwed so badly, my career is likely over. The money I am managing is not mine, I can risk it all to get back to even and save my job and if it works, I can go to work tomorrow and no one will be the wiser."

He's a rogue trader and that's all there is to it.

Let's see what Mr. Dillard and EVG do ... they have to show their true colors either way.
Great investors are patient. They see future events coming way before anyone else. And they make plans accordingly.

Thanks for your post Chesnut13. Here's what can be expected from Dilard. In my inbox just now, here's a cut & paste of a very small section of the most recent EVG email. On the heels of all the latest fail, EVG is rolling out this 'Armegeddon Trading' come-on, featuring a ex wall st whiz kid insider called 'K' - (our dear Kevin? ) whatever. Not included is the full text, how "k" abandoned corrupt Wall Street glory to help you and yours achieve what they have, unimaginable success. So I think this is your answer, Dillard and Co., are already cultivating more naive victims. from my inbox:

"EVG Research team here. Today we’d like to introduce you to one of the smartest ... and most patient investors you’ll ever meet. His code name is Mr. “K.”

Mr, “K” is a reserved guy. He doesn’t show a lot of emotion.

But if you talk to him recently, he’s very excited about an investment he’s been recommending.

Giddy might better describe his mood.

It’s the biggest investment opportunity he’s seen in his lifetime.

He calls it the Armageddon trade, and he predicts every $10K he puts into it today will turn into $200,000 in a few short years."

It does on and on 5x this length, Dillard's same pitch he's always used, different spin for new blood or those incapable of learning.

More from the SURVEY:

This will have dire consequences for Mike Dillard's reputation

I think the only way for Mike Dillard to compensate for his overtly strong recommendation on this failed venture is to reveal his compensation with accompanying paperwork and divide it equally among the affected PM members including those outside of Eleveation Group. Then he needs to instruct people to seek their own legal council independent of the Elevation Group. Because to use lawyers representing the Elevation Group and Mike Dillard is a severe conflict of interest.

Great investors are patient. They see future events coming way before anyone else. And they make plans accordingly.

Thanks for your post Chesnut13. Here's what can be expected from Dilard. In my inbox just now, here's a cut & paste of a very small section of the most recent EVG email. On the heels of all the latest fail, EVG is rolling out this 'Armegeddon Trading' come-on, featuring a ex wall st whiz kid insider called 'K' - (our dear Kevin? ) whatever. Not included is the full text, how "k" abandoned corrupt Wall Street glory to help you and yours achieve what they have, unimaginable success. So I think this is your answer, Dillard and Co., are already cultivating more naive victims. from my inbox:

"EVG Research team here. Today we’d like to introduce you to one of the smartest ... and most patient investors you’ll ever meet. His code name is Mr. “K.”

But if you talk to him recently, he’s very excited about an investment he’s been recommending.

He calls it the Armageddon trade, and he predicts every $10K he puts into it today will turn into $200,000 in a few short years."

It does on and on 5x this length, Dillard's same pitch he's always used, different spin for new blood or those incapable of learning.

Go on?! Another big investment that defies the economic laws of trading? That moth is flying too close to the flame.

2000% percent return in 3-5 years, 100% yearly returns and a super secret whiz kid code named "K". I guess Mike Dillard saw how profitable Senen was and decided to get in on the same action himself.

Last edited:
Here is the whole email from Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch. Shameful in light of the Senen fiasco where they for sure received a percentage of every enrollment fee. Dillard, please disclose.

subject line: The Armageddon Trade That Could Return 2000% Over the Next 3-5 Years

Hi XXXX, Great investors are patient. They see future events coming way before anyone else. And they make plans accordingly.

EVG Research team here. Today we’d like to introduce you to one of the smartest ... and most patient investors you’ll ever meet. His code name is Mr. “K.”

But if you talk to him recently, he’s very excited about an investment he’s been recommending. Giddy might better describe his mood.

He calls it the Armageddon trade, and he predicts every $10K he puts into it today will turn into $200,000 in a few short years.

We’ll tell you a little more about the Armageddon trade in a minute...

But first we’d like to share why we’re so confident with Mr. “K’s” advice.

A Financial Whiz-Kid Meets Wall Street

Mr. “K” started his career managing other people’s money in one of the most respected financial firms on Wall Street.

Turns out he was a number-crunching whiz-kid.

His research was so good that he zoomed past his co-workers and snatched the honor of youngest VP in company history.

But Mr. “K” was also a seer.

His research was so precise he could literally see into the financial future.

To him, the dot-com bubble disaster brewing in the late 1990’s was plain as day.

He warned his firm to get out while they could.

Take profits for their clients and run for safety.

Wall Street Greed
Rears It’s Ugly Head

But they didn’t listen.

Instead his bosses told him to shut up.

They ordered him to continue pushing every new internet startup on his clients.

Buy! Buy! Buy! was the mantra.

Mr. “K” followed the company line to keep his job...

...but his conscience was rattled.

From 1999-2001 he watched in horror as his own clients lost their entire portfolios.

All because they followed his bad advice. The advice he never wanted to give out.

Mr. “K” knew he couldn’t live that way anymore...

...lying to customers...withholding research data...fudging numbers...

All for a fast profit.

That was the Wall Street way, but it wasn’t the Mr. “K” way.

So he did the unthinkable.

He Abandoned Wall Street

He walked out on his six-figure Wall Street salary (with million dollar Christmas bonuses) and struck out on his own.

That meant finding and training his own experts. Organizing and building his own mastermind group.

It was hard work. But he was committed from that point on to use his research ability to help people.

He knew the best way to impart his wisdom was to start a financial newsletter.

Now he could share his keen financial insight with as many people as possible.

100% Returns Per Year!

And his results have been astounding.

For 9 of the past 10 years, his portfolio recommendations have averaged over 100% return per year!

When asked about it, Mr. “K” modestly said, “Yes, I did have one year under 100%.”

Let’s put that in perspective. If you invested $1000 in Microsoft stock in 2002, you’d now have $1514.

Sigh.

That same thousand in Bank of America would be worth $256.

Ouch!

If you were smart and put it in gold you’d now have $5013.

If you were lucky enough to pick Amazon, you’d have $11,978.

Pretty good, huh?

But ... if you’d have invested $1k in Mr. “K’s” picks over the last decade, you’d now be sitting on... $752,000.00

Whoa. This guy is good!

But here’s the really crazy thing.

When you talk to Mr. “K” these days, none of that past success matters to him.

His mind is focused on one thing:

The Armageddon Trade

Mr. “K” has been tracking the Armageddon trade for three years now.

He’s so excited about it because he says it will blow every other investment he’s ever made completely out of the water.

He feels it could return more than every trade he’s ever made. Combined.

He calls it the “Armageddon trade” because it will pay off in the coming financial collapse that we foresee at Elevation Group.

This investment does not involve silver, gold or any other precious metal.

He believes it’s actually a more certain money-maker for the coming disaster than precious metals (and he’s VERY confident that gold and silver will do quite well).

So what is this Armageddon trade?

Well, Mr. “K” is understandably reluctant to give away too much information.

He would say this much: It has to do with all the new money the Federal Reserve’s been printing over the past 3 years.

It’s actually a double-pronged investment, and it the main component is shorting treasuries.

See, “Mr K.” know’s that US treasuries have been a safe haven for worldwide investors for the last 20-30 years.

But he also knows that cycle is quickly coming to an end.

He’s projecting that this combination trade he’s conjured up will return in excess of 2000% over the next 3-5 years.

That means he’s expecting every $10K he puts in today will magically turn into $200,000 in a few short years.

Except it’s not magic. It’s based on solid research. And you don’t mess with Mr. “K’s” research.

This is the kind of once-in-a-lifetime investment that will turn a lot of average folks into millionaires.

Here’s the Catch

There’s one little catch. Even though he’s been recommending this trade for three years, it hasn’t panned out yet.

In fact, those who have followed his advice are actually losing so far on this investment.

Does this worry him?

Not at all.

In fact, he says that the longer it takes for this trade to work out, the bigger the returns will be.

Every day that goes by is like pressure building up in a volcano.

The longer the world accepts the “fake money” the Fed is printing as real, the more pressure builds up.

When the volcano explodes, it will be like Mount Vesuvius.

Money will be falling from the skies into your bank account, and you could become instantly wealthy...

... if you are smart enough to have a position in the Armageddon trade.

Remember, this is a guy who predicted the dot-com bust, the housing bust and the gold surge of the last 10 years.

He knows his stuff.

Here’s what's really cool.

As an Elevation Group Member, you can go listen to an entire interview with Mr. “K” in Lesson 9: How To Protect Profits In Silver, How This All Ends, And How To Make 100%+ Returns Per Year… (there’s a transcript available too, if you prefer).

In lesson 9. Mr. “K” -- Kip Herriage -- reveals the basics of the Armageddon trade so you can get positioned right away for that potential 2000% return.

If you still have any money in the markets or if you like to trade, Kip is definitely a go-to guy you want to pay attention to.

It then goes to a, "lesson" in the membership area

with an affiliate link to:

CRASH PROOF Prosperity - Financial Investment Newsletter?id=EVG

Now Google, "Kip Herriage Scam"

First listing:

Ripoff Report | Wealth Masters; Wealth Masters International,Inc; Kip Herriage; WMI; ; | Complaint Review: 157279

plus many more, this is an MLM based wealth guy... back to Mike Dillard's roots

What the ****!!!

dillard is out the same mould as the rest of this ring, they are just mlm marketers selling each others products and services. they have no idea or a clue as to the products and services they are selling, nor do they care as long as mugs buy into it. this is quite clear judging from the heinz 57 mt4 fx broker you all sent your money.

it is also very clear that serious questions have to be asked of dillard and why he thought this a good service to sell out to his punters.

panama registrar

australian registrant

belize company partner

uk servers

new zealand po boxes

dutch funds

as i said, a right heinz 57 :eek:

You forgot his Bellingham, WA office listed on the past FB page too

Okay this is unreal! I cant wait to see what Mike says... I kept waiting and waiting to fund my account and never did...damn i feel sorry for you people...i knew this **** was going to happen deep down, but i was fooled too at first by EVG just glad all i lost is my membership $...all of em are complicent...i will say the **** green smoothie boy said made me laugh "yogis can hold their breath for hours", renaming Zen and just repeating the same slides over nd over saying the same thing...effective brainwashing :(
The light came on for me when the JOint Venture thing came out ...i was like oh **** this is a scam...cant wait to see this unravel...feel sorry for the brainwashed people who lost their money cause i know the people that can afford to loose 10,000 never ever would touch profit Max or EVG for that matter
- lesson learned

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to commend everyone in this thread for bringing this situation to light for others who are trying to do their due diligence on Senen Pousa and this opportunity.

I am a former EVG member and former ProphetMax member.

When EVG came around I was eager to learn more about investing so I signed up. When the ProphetMax offer came online, I bought in. Hook, line, and sinker. However, in the following days, I felt very uneasy and just sort of sick to my stomach with the whole thing. In my heart and mind I knew that this whole thing didn't feel "right". I wanted to do more research before wiring any funds into my account.

In the following days and weeks I obsessed over the ProphetMax opportunity. I kept trying to justify to myself that this was legitimate because I so badly wanted it to be. I wrote several e-mails to the ProphetMax team that laid out my concerns. Each time I was unsatisfied with the responses I got. I contacted the New Zealand Financial Services Provider Registry to dig further and found that this "Shell company" we were being asked to wire funds to was registered with them. However, it had only been active for a short period of time and hadn't even undergone a review yet. I even read this thread when it was only a few pages long and saw additional red flags popping up.

The straw that broke the camels back is when I came across something that has already been posted by another poster earlier on in this thread. The name of the man who registered the company with the New Zealand FSPR was a man named Joaqim Magro Almeida. A quick google search of this guy shows that he is involved in at least 10 other forex trading operations. Does that seem legitimate to you?

When I wrote ProphetMax support an e-mail regarding this (complete with screenshots of what I had found and screenshots of the other companies this man was involved with) guess what happened? My phone rang at 2 AM and guess who? Senen himself calling to "clear up" any misconceptions and assure me that there was nothing suspicious about this at all. In fact, he claimed this was very common. BULL****.

In the end, I never invested with ProphetMax. I was able to avoid the **** storm that is raining down on this whole operation right now and I thank god that I didn't lose my money that I so desperately need with a daughter on the way.

I hope all of you have some kind of success with rectifying this whole mess and getting your money back. I'll definitely continue to watch as this whole thing unfolds as well, i'm really interested to see how Dillard and Co. respond....

I hope all of you have some kind of success with rectifying this whole mess and getting your money back. I'll definitely continue to watch as this whole thing unfolds as well, i'm really interested to see how Dillard and Co. respond....

But wait...there's MORE. Mike Dillard does respond to the plight of his members with a new even more audacious OFFER!

In case you didn't get involved in the last investment ProphetMax deal Mike Dillard introduced you to, here comes the next one just like it.

(May 23, 2012 Elevation Group Promo email - Yes, it's REAL!)

The Armageddon Trade
That Could Return 2000%
Over the Next 3-5 Years

Hi ******, Great investors are patient. They see future events coming way before anyone else. And they make plans accordingly.

EVG Research team here. Today we’d like to introduce you to one of the smartest ... and most patient investors you’ll ever meet. His code name is Mr. “K.”

He calls it the Armageddon trade, and he predicts every $10K he puts into it today will turn into $200,000 in a few short years.

Join Elevation Group today to find out more about the Armageddon Trade

We’ll tell you a little more about the Armageddon trade in a minute...

But first we’d like to share why we’re so confident with Mr. “K’s” advice.

A Financial Whiz-Kid Meets Wall Street

Mr. “K” started his career managing other people’s money in one of the most respected financial firms on Wall Street.

Turns out he was a number-crunching whiz-kid.

His research was so good that he zoomed past his co-workers and snatched the honor of youngest VP in company history.

But Mr. “K” was also a seer.

His research was so precise he could literally see into the financial future.

To him, the dot-com bubble disaster brewing in the late 1990’s was plain as day.

He warned his firm to get out while they could.

Take profits for their clients and run for safety.

Wall Street Greed
Rears It’s Ugly Head

But they didn’t listen.

Instead his bosses told him to shut up.

They ordered him to continue pushing every new internet startup on his clients.

Buy! Buy! Buy! was the mantra.

Mr. “K” followed the company line to keep his job...

...but his conscience was rattled.

From 1999-2001 he watched in horror as his own clients lost their entire portfolios.

All because they followed his bad advice. The advice he never wanted to give out.

Mr. “K” knew he couldn’t live that way anymore...

...lying to customers...withholding research data...fudging numbers...

All for a fast profit.

That was the Wall Street way, but it wasn’t the Mr. “K” way.

So he did the unthinkable.

He Abandoned Wall Street

He walked out on his six-figure Wall Street salary (with million dollar Christmas bonuses) and struck out on his own.

That meant finding and training his own experts. Organizing and building his own mastermind group.

It was hard work. But he was committed from that point on to use his research ability to help people.

He knew the best way to impart his wisdom was to start a financial newsletter.

Now he could share his keen financial insight with as many people as possible.

100% Returns Per Year!

And his results have been astounding.

For 9 of the past 10 years, his portfolio recommendations have averaged over 100% return per year!

When asked about it, Mr. “K” modestly said, “Yes, I did have one year under 100%.”

Let’s put that in perspective. If you invested $1000 in Microsoft stock in 2002, you’d now have $1514.

Sigh.

That same thousand in Bank of America would be worth $256.

Ouch!

If you were lucky enough to invest in Amazon, you’d have $11,978.

Pretty good, huh?

But ... if you’d have invested $1k in Mr. “K’s” picks over the last decade, you’d now be sitting on... $752,000.00

This guy is good.

But here’s the really crazy thing.

When you talk to Mr. “K” these days, none of that past success matters to him.

His mind is focused on one thing:

The Armageddon Trade

Mr. “K” has been tracking the Armageddon trade for three years now.

He’s so excited about it because he says it will blow every other investment he’s ever made completely out of the water.

He feels it could return more than every trade he’s ever made. Combined.

He calls it the “Armageddon trade” because it will pay off in the coming financial collapse that we foresee at Elevation Group.

This investment does not involve silver, gold or any other precious metal.

He believes it’s actually a more certain money-maker for the coming disaster than precious metals (and he’s VERY confident that gold and silver will do quite well).

So what is this Armageddon trade?

Well, Mr. “K” is understandably reluctant to give away too much information.

He would say this much: It has to do with all the new money the Federal Reserve’s been printing over the past 3 years.

It’s actually a double-pronged investment, and he's projecting that this combination will return in excess of 2000% over the next 3-5 years.

That means he’s expecting every $10K he puts in today will magically turn into $200,000 in a few short years.

Except it’s not magic. It’s based on solid research. And you don’t mess with Mr. “K’s” research.

This is the kind of once-in-a-lifetime investment that will turn a lot of average folks into millionaires.

Here’s the Catch

There’s one little catch. Even though he’s been recommending this trade for three years, it hasn’t panned out yet.

In fact, those who have followed his advice are actually losing so far on this investment.

Does this worry him?

Not at all.

In fact, he says that the longer it takes for this trade to work out, the bigger the returns will be.

Every day that goes by is like pressure building up in a volcano.

The longer the world accepts the “fake money” the Fed is printing as real, the more pressure builds up.

When the volcano explodes, it will be like Mount Vesuvius.

Money will be falling from the skies into your bank account, and you could become instantly wealthy...

... if you are smart enough to have a position in the Armageddon trade.

Remember, this is a guy who predicted the dot-com bust, the housing bust and the gold surge of the last 10 years.

He knows his stuff.

Elevation Group Members have access to Mr. “K” in Lesson 9: How To Make 100%+ Returns Per Year…

In that lesson. Mr. “K” reveals the basics of the Armageddon trade so you can get positioned right away for that potential 2000% return.

Plus he predicts how high he sees the price of gold and silver going before it all ends.

To find out more about the Elevation group and WHY this Armageddon trade will be so profitable ...

Just in case losing 63% in the last Senen investment didn't drain your bank account, now is the time to get in on the "Armageddon Trade". Aptly titled, don't you think?

Last edited: