ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

It takes 6% per month to double the account. Can a forex trader hit the 6% mark?

Well here's a bunch of alledgedly pro money managers.

Order 365d, Professional Investor Investment Models - Page 1 - Covestor

You'll see the highest return for the year is around 16%. You'll also notice that 95% of them lost money.

I was looking at one of these trade audit websites the other day after reading a post over at forex factory. This particular site had IIRC over 39,000 registered traders. The number who where proftable, after trading more than 2 years was 13, and most of those where making single digit returns.

Anyone making decent returns wouldnt waste their time taking the odd 10 grand from mug punters. Thats the sort of thing you do out of desperation.

Well here's a bunch of alledgedly pro money managers.

Order 365d, Professional Investor Investment Models - Page 1 - Covestor

You'll see the highest return for the year is around 16%. You'll also notice that 95% of them lost money.

I was looking at one of these trade audit websites the other day after reading a post over at forex factory. This particular site had IIRC over 39,000 registered traders. The number who where proftable, after trading more than 2 years was 13, and most of those where making single digit returns.

Anyone making decent returns wouldnt waste their time taking the odd 10 grand from mug punters. Thats the sort of thing you do out of desperation.

But hold on a minute, that can't be right. Mike Dillard, who normally sells slimming tablets, multi level marketing courses and other really ethical stuff says this is different. Senen knows the Outsider Code so he will get 100% a year no bother.

But hold on a minute, that can't be right. Mike Dillard, who normally sells slimming tablets, multi level marketing courses and other really ethical stuff says this is different. Senen knows the Outsider Code so he will get 100% a year no bother.

This reminds of a funny story told by Larry Williams after his arrest in Australia for tax evasion. He was held in police custody for a few days whilst trying to raise a million dollar to pay his bail, and whilst he was in jail, he gets chatting to a guy accused of drug dealing.

The dealer says, hey I've heard of you, you're the investment guy who does the seminars and stuff right. Larry acknowledges this, amazed a drug dealer would be aware of his activities. The dealer says what kind of returns do you get, and Larry says well, 100% on a good year, although I once made 11,000% in a competition.

The drug dealers completely unimpressed. He says to Larry, whats the big deal ? every couple of weeks I buy $20,000 worth of drugs from Afganistan, and I can sell them in Australia for $280,000 a week later !

Its an interesting example of how peoples perception of risk and rewrd can get so fecked up.

. . .
Some people look for reasons to trust and some look for reasons to doubt. The evidence for me is tipping to the positive side. Does that mean I am 100% satisfied? No. For the moment though, I have more reasons to carry on rather than bow out.
The general tone of cynicism and opinions based on no facts expressed within this thread has reinforced my feelings of satisfaction in my decision to join ProphetMax.

The general tone of cynicism and opinions based on no facts expressed within this thread has reinforced my feelings of satisfaction in my decision to join ProphetMax.

Buy some slimming tablets while you're at it. You'll be mega rich and slim, it's like a dream come true.

How does Senna convince his clients to consider FX trading? Does he influence his clients to take a position in a financial market, i.e. Foreign Exchange? Does he convince clients of the merits of trading Foreign Exchange? That is considered financial product advice.
He explains what it is and how it can be used to generate a passive income. Senen strongly recommends each person take responsibility for their own actions. Gather the information, determine which course of action is most comfortable and appropriate for one's situation, and then take action.

The Managed FX section in Level 3 in the ProphetMax platform has changed. There is now only a reference to another company that offers managed accounts (not to be disclosed under the NDA). Members can, if they choose, take it from there, and open a managed account.

Anyone else can open an account with that company if they happened to find them on their own and have the required minimum capital.

To summarize, IIC now offers:
  • Education on the psychology of trading/investing/success
  • Stock Tips
  • An EA (software that will trade for you)
  • Contact information for a company that offers Managed Accounts

As far as I am aware none of these activities would necessitate a Financial Services Licence.

Last edited:
Having attended several webinars, each running 3.5 hours or longer, I am firmly convinced that Senen is well aware of his legal responsibilities for running his business.

He explains what it is and how it can be used to generate a passive income. Senen strongly recommends each person take responsibility for their own actions. Gather the information, determine which course of action is most comfortable, and then take action.

The Managed FX section in Level 3 in the ProphetMax platform has changed. There is now only a reference to another company that offers managed accounts (not to be disclosed under the NDA). Members can, if they choose, take it from there, and open a managed account.

Anyone else can open an account with that company if they happened to find them on their own and have the required minimum capital.

• Stock Tips

As far as I am aware none of these activities would necessitate a Financial Services Licence.

Sounds like a bit of backtracking when the illegal nature of these activities has been exposed. I don't see this reflected on his website or advertising.

Great idea to spam T2W and expose this illegal activity to a wide audience.

An understandable reaction since you're taking most of the shots here. But while you're comfortable with the regularly 100% a year statement and results sheet from Senen and want to find the skeleton in the closet, to most here that one results statement IS the skeleton. With results like that Senen would be on Forbes magazine and interviewed internationally.

Find the satisfied long-term customer. Ask Senen to produce 2 or more. If the results are as he says the satisfied long-term members would be so very, very happy to brag of their newfound wealth. I know that is one of your points, but I'd suggest adding a point for research into his results statement.

Publicly in the webinar Senen states a 3-4% possible loss for Quant Software platform and a minor .1% possible loss (or something close to that as memory serves me). I'm guessing in your signed paperwork you see that you can lose it all. So, that is false advertising if he claims almost no possible loss to a simple passive investment. Financial companies are very careful to produce numbers that are accurate. Most do not put numbers in the headlines of their ads unless they have an up year. Senen states on the front of his site that he outperforms Warren Buffett and all the Morningstar and Marketwatch tracked funds and services over the last 5 years! This again IS the skeleton in the closet and needs to be independently verified.

I hope the information here helps you to get some better answers from IIC. Strip away the emotion and you'll find some good suggestions.

Last edited:
Great idea to spam T2W and expose this illegal activity to a wide audience.

If you look at Dillard's web marketing techniques, he encourages controversy and loves the extra advertising from it.

Though, this thread probably marks the most thorough review of an offering by him.

Last edited:
He explains what it is and how it can be used to generate a passive income. Senen strongly recommends each person take responsibility for their own actions. Gather the information, determine which course of action is most comfortable and appropriate for one's situation, and then take action.

• Stock Tips

At least 3 of the 4 do require a financial service license. What is required on my knowledge of Senna's activities are authorisations to;

1. Provide financial product advice in;

* Securities
* Foreign Exchange Contracts

2. Deal in a financial product by arranging for another person to apply for, acquire, vary, or dispose of;

* Foreign Exchange Contracts

This isn't a grey area, or something that requires further argument or investigation. This is an unlicensed operation. ProphetMax Member, you may be totally happy with your investment decision, but this has been brought to the attention of ASIC by a number of individuals already.

I would suggest anyone reading this thread, even if you are 100% happy with your association with ProphetMax to date, recover what funds you can and move on immediately. There are some experienced and well meaning individuals who have posted on this thread, and their advice should be heeded.

At least 3 of the 4 do require a financial service license. What is required on my knowledge of Senna's activities
His name is Senen.

In the EVG webinars, Senen talked a lot about the financial aspects of the programs. In his most recent webinars, he does not take questions on Managed FX. Those questions must be directed to the contact for the Managed Account. Since this contact is a third party, then it is not IIC that is involved in financial matters.

I have communicated with a member who has been a member for 6 months. He told me that the webinars used to be about trading, now they are about body, mind, emotions, smoothies, raw foods, etc. I conclude these changes have been made so that IIC provides education and information. As such, no financial licence would be required.

I would like to add, the webinar does take financial questions. However, the majority of the questions are about psychological personal issues that Senen tries to offer help, along with the topics Digital-Man stated.

If there are any ProphetMax lurkers to this thread . . . please send me a PM!

I've already received several -- thank you!

And you can't tell us that company's name :LOL:

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM (n)(n)

Who is the forex broker? (Oh thats right. YOU CAN'T TELL US. Because you know that as soon as the name of the broker is known, THIS SCAM IS OVER)

1. They wont let you say the name of the forex broker (n)

2. The Managed FX section in the ProphetMax platform has changed. There is now only a reference to another company that offers managed accounts (not to be disclosed under the NDA) (n)

3. They wont let you say the name of the Managed Fund (n)

4. The company is based in New Zealand but the bank accounts are (somewhere? but they cant tell us where) in Europe (n)

Senen Pousa and his gang of marketers (of slimming diets and other scam multi-level marketing scams) have sbsolutely NO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED PROOF that they have ever even traded at all.

THIS IS ONE HUGE SCAM. (n)

I have communicated with a member who has been a member for 6 months. He told me that the webinars used to be about trading, now they are about body, mind, emotions, smoothies, raw foods, etc. I conclude these changes have been made so that IIC provides education and information. As such, no financial licence would be required.

That was well worth the money then. What happened to 100% a year, do they all have so much money now that they have retired to drink smoothies and eat raw food?

REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.
2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.
3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.
4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

That was well worth the money then. What happened to 100% a year, do they all have so much money now that they have retired to drink smoothies and eat raw food?

...whilst keeping slim by taking the supplements Mike Dillard sold them.

Hello All. This is my first post in this forum. Very interesting topic with Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard. Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I can add that I did join Wealth Masters International around 2005 or so. Let's just say I had very little success.

Whatever happened to the Petro Hunter deal with Marc Bruner?

Last edited: