ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

. . . I am new to this forum and this is my first posting. I have read through the entire 56 pages . . .
(y)
. . . I did a thorough investigation of Senen and did not like what I found. I attempted to warn others aboutdoing business with him.
:( Wish I heard from you about a week ago.
. . . (Mike said he) had done his due diligence on Senen and he would trust him with his life.
:idea:
. . .I will be interested to see how Mike attempts to distance himself from all of this. All in all, it is a very sad story for many people.
EVG is having a life webinar this afternoon.

Thanks for the post! :clap:

. . . I respect ProphetMax member for his continued postings and putting his hand up admitting an error in judgement.
(y)
It is great benefit to me in finding this forum before doing what I intended to do last month. Wire MORE money to IIC. I'm well diversified, I'll survive. But there are hundreds, if not thousands of victims that are in a lot of pain. Senen would say that if you are too emotional, you really are a loser -- paraphrasing here.

. . . I have the benefit of over 10 years in the industry and can spot these scams a mile away. Unfortunately for those a bit greener it is a lot harder to know what's legit and how things should operate.
I consider my tuition has been fully paid. :smart:

. . . I'm massively unimpressed that the issue of stop losses seems to have been completely ignored by Senen Pousa, ProphetMax and Kevin Clarke, the Director and head trader of Global Forex Management, in their communications about this issue. They simply take no responsibility.
:cool:

. . . I'd suggest the worldwide EVG members come together and pursue recovery of funds immediately before he totally drops out and beats a quick exit to some safe house country.
Too late. Mike stated that his cayman island paradise was completed BEFORE he and Senen unleashed their scheme.
That picture of him in the bossum of Bransom was another tell.
. . . I wonder if this Forum Thread "Re: ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?", which has been up ranking on Google fairly high, caused them to fold this up before people woke up to the endgame?
Senen did mention something like, 'don't get emotional about what you read on the internet'.
He knows he ranks #1.

. . . It would be interesting to know if Dillard got paid for promoting Prophetmax - perhaps a portion of the 2k fee paid. (I do NOT know that he did...I am just wondering as that sort of thing would be quite common...bring me people with money and I will give you a cut.....).

He did. Senen liked to brag about how much finders fees he paid out -- $600,000.

. . . I hope everyone withdraws their money - before it is completely gone. How can a trader be professional and lose 60% in one day???? I would hope that all the ones waiting in the background to get in when they re-open...do not do so. Stay away from this company.
Apparently this is the #1 source for open public discussion.
Thanks for posting. (y)

. . .
"The Elevation Group.net Hey guys, Senen told me he was going to take down their FB page because they have not used it in months. They want any and all questions to be send to their support page and each one will be addressed. While I don't agree on the timing of taking it down now, they have not used it as a point of interaction since it was created.".

It is called Zero Point Open Communication.

ProphetMax - the easiest wealth transfer in the history of Forex Scams?

Step 1: Flood the internet with spam articles / internet marketing related fluff pieces so that if anybody tries to do some basic research on you, it is not possible to do so, because it is buried under millions of useless internet pages. (Incidently, if you can find an internet marketing guru who would know how to pull this off and have the marketing network to do so, then brilliant!)

Step 2: Get access to thousands of middles class people who dream of a better future and are proven to be easily sold

Step 3: Sell them some fantastic stories of 100% returns with unproven and unsubstantiated past performances

Step 4: Straight from the start, sell the potential victims some fluff about remaining calm in all situations. this will work a treat when you cut them later on.

Step 5: Charge those thousands of people a $2000 membership and make your first several millions. (Give cut to said internet marketing guy)

Step 6: Have them wire funds to offshore accounts in one country. Funds which are traded by a trader in another country while the broker is an entirely different country.

Step 7: Throw the poor people a bone. Give them a month or two of profit, then wipe them clean with a 63% loss.

Step 8: When they come with pitchforks, play the stay calm card and if possible push the blame to them.

Step 9: Let the trader take the blame about human error (possibly freed) while pursuing profits. If it wasn't a glitch or negligence, no recourse possible.

Step 10: Collect money from the forex broker who are the shady sort and act as market makers and who will rebate money to the introducers.

Step 11: Rinse and repeat.
The next generation scammer has cut-copied-printed this playbook.
(n)

It would be interesting to know if Dillard got paid for promoting Prophetmax - perhaps a portion of the 2k fee paid. (I do NOT know that he did...I am just wondering as that sort of thing would be quite common...bring me people with money and I will give you a cut.....)

He did get paid; he admitted to it in the Q & A after the initial presentation (the part where everyone was told how to make their donation). Instead of this being a presentation for EVG members (who paid a hefty membership fee) Dillard opened it up to the general public presumably to maximize his return. I think that makes him liable for the losses of his followers. He deleted warnings and negative questions from the EVG discussion section and from FaceBook; yep, it's walking and quacking like a fraud duck!!

Februray 28th
The timeline of this thread dates back to the one week window for joining PropherMax via the night Mike Dillard and Senen Pousa held the live webinar at EVG.

Now, the discussion has evolved to, 'Has Mike Dillard and Senen Pousa built a high enough firewall to withstand any regulatory hailstorm coming their way?

for those in the states that lost money - get a copy of the videos made on Prophetmax with evg. send that to US regulators and see what they say. and the forex company is based in the states - US regulators could find out who they are and get them shut down.

Just a thought for US residents.........
Looks like the broker in the US was set up by Senen to be the patsy.

Memo to broker . . . if you are lurking . . . it may be too late to follow Mike Dillard's step-by-step action plan to move your assets to the Cayman Islands or how to renounce your citizenship.

well whatever the outcome the truth of the matter is that dullard and pousa have your money, along the fx clowns that failed in epic style. but many of the punters don't now have a pot to p!ss in.

the lesson here is obveous... don't go near any clowns promising great riches for little or no work on your part. you gotta do some work, even if it's a web search on the clowns. see a google search full of idiots flogging it with great fanfare, walk away cos you looking at scam marketers selling you stuff you could get without paying clowns the hi fees.

get this ingrained into those thick bonces now!

dillard = clown!

pousa = clown!

clowns get rich on the stupid, don't be one of them again. get what's left of your money out, flip the finger at them, turn your back and walk away. do yourselves a favour and never look at a get rich scheme again, ever!

. . . clowns get rich on the stupid, don't be one of them again. get what's left of your money out, flip the finger at them, turn your back and walk away. do yourselves a favour and never look at a get rich scheme again, ever!

Well said.

I would only add, the difference between stupid and idiot is that the former means 'can't learn' while the latter means, 'unlearned'.

I was an idiot. :smart:

Looks like the broker in the US was set up by Senen to be the patsy.

Memo to broker . . . if you are lurking . . . it may be too late to follow Mike Dillard's step-by-step action plan to move your assets to the Cayman Islands or how to renounce your citizenship.

the fx broker is already based in the cayman islands, the forex management clowns own the fx broker. this is all to see if anyone looks before leaping.

we asked who the broker and trade managers were but nobody would say, cos you were stitched up in a worthless nda. they are publicly on the web as it happens. it's not a secret at all, both the broker and fx management publicly advertise themselves. but you lot paid a high fee to be given public infomation, please research properly.

Last edited:
Listening to Senen's webinar Thursday . . . . after 1 hr. 40 mins. of Mind-Emotions-Body noodling, he comes out and says that everyone is sub-consciously greedy and their losses are justified because they clicked a box in his application stating that they are assuming a potential 100% risk of capital.

2 hours running . . . he has been talking about his next great investment vehicle is coming for 20 mins.

Still waiting for the angry questions to start coming in.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is anyone else here in the medical field; but I think Senen has some very real psychological issues. I wondered about him when I saw the introductory video. He has an extremely flat affect (expressionless face) and seems a little self-absorbed. he only types in capital letters indicating that nothing is more important than what he has to say; he is indifferent to other peoples financial losses claiming that they are thinking negatively or some other BS; he is a loner who spends a large portion of his day in meditation (probably dreaming up his next scam), he is inflexible (you have to follow his rules blindly), he is manipulative and is possessed of a total lack of accountability. In this recent fiasco, he blamed some lone-wolf trader for the gigantic losses sustained by his patrons. Yep, all the hallmarks of a personality disorder of the highest degree. Probably why he gets along so well with the narcissistic Dillard who may have just flown too close to the sun this time around.

Very sorry for everyone who lost money to these fraudsters.

news alert!!!

senen announces prophetmax 2.0 is coming!!

don't anyone go near it. scam! and any of dillards.

as were the incarnations that went before phrophetmax.

he'll likely do a runner anyway, 1st part of doing just that was remove prophetmax facebook page. next will likely be his site going offline. we'll wait see :whistling