Programmer(s) needed for desktop application

shayne72

Hello, I am looking for an advanced programmer(s) who can program in C++ or C# or possibly Java coding for a desktop application I am wanting to develop. I am going to distribute priviledged information to the members via the desktop application so the application needs to be able to access data from a remote server via the internet.

Also I am wanting to include some technical charting options that ties in to data feeds in the application as well, and I know there are some API's and Pre Built charting components out there that this can be licensed but I have no idea which way I should proceed. Tsolutions.com offers a developer licence of "Multicharts" however that is far too expensive an option given my budget. Great charting though.

I also would like a similar GUI of Tradestation 8 developed so the developer would have to have access to some professional pre-built or open source navigation components for the GUI.

My total budget is $15,000 USD for the project inculding all the components that might be used to build the application. I can talk to you about this in more detail if you are interested.

Again I am looking for a very advanced programmers only to develop the application as I need this done right the first time.

Hi,

Thanks for your kind proposal.

Unfortunately my priorities are focused on TM activities only right now. So I'm unable to support you.

Regards

Dierk Droth said:
Hi,

Thanks for your kind proposal.

Unfortunately my priorities are focused on TM activities only right now. So I'm unable to support you.

Regards

I was asking more if your solution would fit in with the applications data feeds needs, not asking you to develope the application as I kind of found TM as an afterthought after I had made the original post.

What kind of cost do you charge if including the data feeds commercially into a desktop software application?