Profitable traders with proven records wanted

vergis92

I have a client willing to invest up to $100,000 over several profitable traders who actually have real statements and some kind of prior experience with the markets.

he's probably going to offer just few $1000 to $10,000 per account, to each trader, to start.

The problem is, profitable traders are unlikely to take up such an offer since they can make more on their own, I would think the longest they would offer is 1 year of trading commitment.

If you have statements that can convince this client, trading anything, in a safe, consistent way he may accept you.

Statements of past trading results should be from real (not demo accounts), and of significant account size, small profitable trades on real accounts are no better evidence than demo accounts, though I am not sure where to draw the line between small and large.

I myself, applied but I cannot be considered since I don't have live trading statements to show.

My guess is that if you qualify for this, and are willing to commit to trading a small $5,000 - $10,000 account for one year, and believe you can make money, take full responsibility, share the profits and still make enough money from that to compensate for your work and commitment it may be worth it.

I have a client willing to invest up to $100,000 over several profitable traders who actually have real statements and some kind of prior experience with the markets.

he's probably going to offer just few $1000 to $10,000 per account, to each trader, to start.

The problem is, profitable traders are unlikely to take up such an offer since they can make more on their own, I would think the longest they would offer is 1 year of trading commitment.

If you have statements that can convince this client, trading anything, in a safe, consistent way he may accept you.

Tell him to go to Zulutrade.com

sorry

$100k doesnt even pay my coffee bill..........nor any other serious trader ;)

N

Nope, no statements around here. I should know, being the official statements checker.

if they are good traders, go to zulutrade - we all will benefit from some good and decent traders ;)

Seriously - you want me to trade an account full time for a proportion of the profits from $5K. lulz. I'll tell the wife she can't eat in 2013 then.

Statements of past trading results should be from real (not demo accounts), and of significant account size, small profitable trades on real accounts are no better evidence than demo accounts, though I am not sure where to draw the line between small and large.

I myself, applied but I cannot be considered since I don't have live trading statements to show.

My guess is that if you qualify for this, and are willing to commit to trading a small $5,000 - $10,000 account for one year, and believe you can make money, take full responsibility, share the profits and still make enough money from that to compensate for your work and commitment it may be worth it.

why would you trade a 5-10k account for a year ? - I keep seeing these looking for profitable traders posts on here and I'm not sure what the exact scam is but it smacks of a scam all the same - Hedge funds do not recruit traders on forums - it just doesnt happen- if you want to manage FX accounts you can sign up with Zulu or the like!