Profitable Binary Options Traders

clbfjc

Hi Guys,

How many of you out there are Trade Binary Options on a full time basis and our profitable?

Hi All,

Further to my last post I am interested to speak to any profitable binary traders as I am looking for a trader / traders with a view to managing a binary options fund. Please inbox me to talk further.

Do I take it from a lack of responses that there is not any profitable binary traders out there

Are binary options the same as binary spread like we get in the uk? where price is an expression of an outcome between 0 and 100 ?

I used to trade binary options exclusively (3+ years profitability) but the broker widened the spread (300%) and made it unprofitable. If they suck in the spread again I'll be first man at the door.

Hi Guys,

How many of you out there are Trade Binary Options on a full time basis and our profitable?

I have been successful with trading on indices using a particular strategy. However it is very difficult to be profitable, especially since I only have a two hour daily window to do this between work. I usually scalp the binaries when the market is at its most volatile going for just 100 pips a day and then going out.

Binary isn't about knowing when to trade, it's about knowing when not to.

Let me know how you get on :) I would be interested to hear from other profitable binary traders.

Sure. You have to be careful though as the brokers don't like paying out money to punters... such is the nature of their business that having a player who wins is bad news for their profits. I traded for a long while with one broker (which was a big mistake) as I found it was getting harder and harder to make my profits. Suddenly I switched and the winning streak came back.

My tip is to have accounts with different brokers and try as much as possible to stay under the radar. :)

Sure. You have to be careful though as the brokers don't like paying out money to punters... such is the nature of their business that having a player who wins is bad news for their profits. I traded for a long while with one broker (which was a big mistake) as I found it was getting harder and harder to make my profits. Suddenly I switched and the winning streak came back.

My tip is to have accounts with different brokers and try as much as possible to stay under the radar. :)

Name the brokers.

how can it be harder and harder to make your profits ?.............are you saying they change the rules for you ?

N

I trade binaries solely, and am profitable by a few hundred. However, I only started trading 8 months ago so I am taking it slowly.

are you aaron565 of binaryoptionsdaily? :-0

Yes, I am. However I have not found enough time to get into this forum recently. Over this summer I will try to get a look into the forex area because I would like to expand my trading portfolio.

I could easily make a good living from 5 minute binary options but only a very few brokers do them and they simply don't let you keep winning. For example, in exactly 20 minutes today, I made 5 trades and 4 were winners (two running concurrently). That gave me exactly $813 clear profit and I can do that several times a day but no binary broker is going to allow that. Here's yesterday's trades as proof. I normally average 80% wins.
8.gif

I'd be happy to place $1,000 bets but I'd have my account suspended.

Now, with a real broker, I could make $10,000 a day no problem but sadly the method I use can't be done any other way but with binary options...

Last edited:
how can it be harder and harder to make your profits ?.............are you saying they change the rules for you ?

N

Easily. Because it's like if you bet on a horse at your local betting shop. The idle conversation that you have over the counter will soon stop if every week you arrive, place your bet and 'clean up.'

I really don't understand why there are so many threads and people who really don't get how binary options work. It is simple. Your 'wager' is with the broker. They make money when you lose. If you keep winning they won't want you as a customer. It really is that simple.

That is why you will struggle if -

1. You trade with contract sizes that are too big and alert the broker to how much you are taking out of them.
2. You will struggle to get a payout or withdrawal processed with many of the smaller brokers as they simply don't have the money to hand if clients have been 'winning' - i.e. they are undercapitalised.
3. There is an 'air' of manipulation to the brokers pricing, server reliability etc. This is of course and can only be conjecture and is very difficult to prove.

I know a binary option trader named Franco and he gives live training and signals for a price of 2 weeks but the traders following him are making thousands of dollars each week.

I know a binary option trader named Franco and he gives live training and signals for a price of 2 weeks but the traders following him are making thousands of dollars each week.

Yes I reviewed this service on my site. It is quite good though I think that anyone using it should have some experience of trading previously...

That is why you will struggle if -

1. You trade with contract sizes that are too big and alert the broker to how much you are taking out of them.
2. You will struggle to get a payout or withdrawal processed with many of the smaller brokers as they simply don't have the money to hand if clients have been 'winning' - i.e. they are undercapitalised.
3. There is an 'air' of manipulation to the brokers pricing, server reliability etc. This is of course and can only be conjecture and is very difficult to prove.

What contract constitutes too big? Is £5pp-£8pp considered big?

Thanks