Binary options

Honestly I’m not interested in it due to the payout ratio and the Short term binary is basically like playing roulette without free drinks and pretty girls. House will kill you in the end and you don't get a buzz or any sort of job out of it. Also it can be shady as some brokers are not trustworthy.

Ive spent +10k hours of my life in the last decade in screen-time as a full time fx trader. And frankly anyone with similar experience cant pick at least 5 candles a day on E$ and $Yen 1m, 5m, or 15m charts with a consistent 65% and better, record of predicting direction of following candle? simply from watching a bare chart with a few S&R lines, and an eye on news and fundamentals.. would have a problem. A colleague has dubbed it "momentum instinct" . In this I profoundly disagree with fighteagle100s suggestion that it is like "flipping a coin".

My interest in BOs arose from close analysis of RoI, and VaR.
A successful BO strategy offers excellent RoI. And the VaR is, unlike spot, risk is set in stone. (And Black Swan events like the recent SNB antics can never compromise your capital beyond the contract undertaken.. as many on the SpotFx space were surprised to find to their cost some months ago, with the CHF fiasco)

As to brokers.. Hyperscalper advocated Nadex/IG. I agree. Probably only retail US options broker worthy of your attention.
He refers to "Analytics" as creating an Edge.
Ive no difficulty in accepting that a quant approach can be and for Hyperscalper, is successful, because without any doubt, whatever about the random walk theory, particular price action situations yield very high probability "next bar" results.

Me? I use Dukascopy. Unlike Nadex/IG .. a very simple put/call Fx contract,
One or two quirks.
1.The price feed is the same ENC feed /with same spreads as their spotFx tick.
2. Clients puts/calls are priced off the applicabe bid/ask from that feed, at execution. E$ normally 3.(on a 5 digitFeed)
3. if strike is same as entry ..you loose. Strike must be ITM.
4 Strikes are NOT at minute/hour end but 60 secs/5mins/60 mins FROM EXECUTION TIME.
5. Payouts of 90%
6. Minimum deposit 100 USD
7. Flexible contract size 1 to 1000 USD
8. Custom contract lifecycle 1 to 60 minutes
9.14 base currencies: USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD, SGD, DKK, NOK, RUB, SEK, PLN, HKD
10 Clients’ deposits protection by the government (up to 20,000 EUR)
11. Finally, the quirk....there is a builtin 2 second delay from the Dukas OBtradeservers receipt of traders execution instruction, and actual execution. This clearly creates a risk for clients in the two seconds following a placement, when a spike tick can give trader either a better or worse entry to that which they clicked on. I understand its there to stop traders/bots exploiting a sudden spike with a fast click.

Theres a demo. Try it. Though if your US based may not be eligible.
(nothing to do with regulation.. your IRS.. Swiss institutions dont want to know anymore.)

Last edited:
No, binary trading is not similor to gambling. binary tradin is a exchanging of currencies.

Strong two yuan option to make the world fall into the pie possible
If you are unemployed at home, if you are a small clerk job in dry, the day is reprimanded leadership, even if you are a "I picked up the head can not hold you" bitter forced move brick industry and trade, that you are should seriously consider and do some investment! People always say that the sky will not fall pie free, all only is the two rich generation had the privilege. Although, the general situation is indeed the case. But a person's success can not just rely on a person's efforts, the success of a number of people who must stand behind. For example, we all know that Ma Yun, China's richest man, enough success! But his success is not the only light on his own to be able to get, he stood behind many of the elite team.
Strong two yuan option is the elite team behind you! As of twenty-first Century the people must know, the investment is the kingly way! Want to use money to have money, strong is the new darling of the Internet banking industry, with absolute authority, this platform your money can be a security guarantee, because your every money is monitored. Your account number of funds can be freely removed, so you do not have to worry about the safety of funds.
Strong two yuan option has a strong predictive analysis team. For each of your brushstroke investment do detailed risk prediction and forecast interest rates and a gold time prediction, let you of each a sum of investment are well aware of. Two yuan options relative to other investment projects, more security, because the settlement of two yuan of short time, high interest rates, investment amount is small, even if it is not in the direction of the trend, but also to do the reverse operation in time. Wait until the market price stability, in the corresponding policy adjustments. In the worst case, you will not pay more than your investment. So the two yuan option is always relatively safe investment projects.
If you don't have a very understanding of the financial industry and investment projects, it's OK. Strong two yuan options analysis team will do a detailed market analysis for you, and for you to choose the most suitable for your investment projects. So even if you at home can easily participate in financial investment, profit. General two yuan of the highest interest rate can reach 85%, really let the world fall into the pie, it is possible.
Two yuan option is one of the most simple and most popular varieties of financial transactions. Two yuan option traders will receive a fixed amount of income, and vice versa the amount of fixed investment two yuan, that is, fixed income two yuan and two yuan in the option of two yuan, what is yuan options, two yuan options trading platform