Profitable Binary Options Traders

clbfjc

121 1
Hi Guys,

How many of you out there are Trade Binary Options on a full time basis and our profitable?

clbfjc

121 1
Hi All,

Further to my last post I am interested to speak to any profitable binary traders as I am looking for a trader / traders with a view to managing a binary options fund. Please inbox me to talk further.

clbfjc

121 1
Do I take it from a lack of responses that there is not any profitable binary traders out there

ffsear

2,158 439
Are binary options the same as binary spread like we get in the uk? where price is an expression of an outcome between 0 and 100 ?

clbfjc

121 1
Yes that's correct

D70

Established member
839 195
I used to trade binary options exclusively (3+ years profitability) but the broker widened the spread (300%) and made it unprofitable. If they suck in the spread again I'll be first man at the door.

dakrone

1 0
Hi Guys,

How many of you out there are Trade Binary Options on a full time basis and our profitable?

I have been successful with trading on indices using a particular strategy. However it is very difficult to be profitable, especially since I only have a two hour daily window to do this between work. I usually scalp the binaries when the market is at its most volatile going for just 100 pips a day and then going out.

Binary isn't about knowing when to trade, it's about knowing when not to.

Let me know how you get on :) I would be interested to hear from other profitable binary traders.

BOP

16 3
Sure. You have to be careful though as the brokers don't like paying out money to punters... such is the nature of their business that having a player who wins is bad news for their profits. I traded for a long while with one broker (which was a big mistake) as I found it was getting harder and harder to make my profits. Suddenly I switched and the winning streak came back.

My tip is to have accounts with different brokers and try as much as possible to stay under the radar. :)

D70

Established member
839 195
Sure. You have to be careful though as the brokers don't like paying out money to punters... such is the nature of their business that having a player who wins is bad news for their profits. I traded for a long while with one broker (which was a big mistake) as I found it was getting harder and harder to make my profits. Suddenly I switched and the winning streak came back.

My tip is to have accounts with different brokers and try as much as possible to stay under the radar. :)

Name the brokers.

NVP

Legendary member
37,534 1,988

how can it be harder and harder to make your profits ?.............are you saying they change the rules for you ?

N

Aaron565

13 0
I trade binaries solely, and am profitable by a few hundred. However, I only started trading 8 months ago so I am taking it slowly.

Aaron565

13 0
are you aaron565 of binaryoptionsdaily? :-0

Yes, I am. However I have not found enough time to get into this forum recently. Over this summer I will try to get a look into the forex area because I would like to expand my trading portfolio.

£10kLoser

Established member
648 64
I could easily make a good living from 5 minute binary options but only a very few brokers do them and they simply don't let you keep winning. For example, in exactly 20 minutes today, I made 5 trades and 4 were winners (two running concurrently). That gave me exactly $813 clear profit and I can do that several times a day but no binary broker is going to allow that. Here's yesterday's trades as proof. I normally average 80% wins.

I'd be happy to place $1,000 bets but I'd have my account suspended.

Now, with a real broker, I could make $10,000 a day no problem but sadly the method I use can't be done any other way but with binary options...

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock