Reasons to trade Binary Options

Stock Pair is good and Royal de Bank has been offering them as well but I have never had any experience with them so far. I do consider giving them a try as I try to add a second binary option broker. There was one more, but I can't think of them. I did not like their platform. You could also take a look at opteck, but their platform is a bit weird to me. Another one is regulated in the UK, Gallant Capital I think (don't take my word for it).

gallant capital are not uk regulated. they claim regulated by the fsc of the british virgin islands.

Would apologize for the very late reply as was keeping well at all. Thank u very much for your comment but would like mention that u was onto binary option where i did ok and made some profits as well but aftersome time did lose everythin and thought that its because of the of my less investment which dint help me backup my loses and drained my account.
But now after reading so much of post and taking the PRO traders opinions binary option, I'm shocked.
I was on my way to make 2nd investment on the same binary platform but that broker is very very famous in T2W site (complaints all over)

Some one also suggested me with the ETO (Exchange traded options)

So taking these into consideration pls let me know the right thing to do.

Thank You!

Helllo Nyk,
Firstly I am sorry for your losses and will be apologetic in advance for the harsh language. As a trader, I spent 3 years learning how to trade, and daily 18 hours monitoring trade set ups. Reason, I believe in hard work and despise gambling in a horrible manner. So my question is: why don't you take your time and learn how to trade( it will cost more) rather than just waste your time gambling away? What inspires you to place your cash on the poker game(binary)? You have already lost as you said......why would you want to loose more? A fact about all these binary companies is that their details will change daily and non is regulated ...... realistically speaking it's like holding your hand on fire simply because someone claims that the flame is cool.....
Prove me wrong: find a company with a physical office, an address to the office and three years market history...................:mad:

Helllo Nyk,
Firstly I am sorry for your losses and will be apologetic in advance for the harsh language. As a trader, I spent 3 years learning how to trade, and daily 18 hours monitoring trade set ups. Reason, I believe in hard work and despise gambling in a horrible manner. So my question is: why don't you take your time and learn how to trade( it will cost more) rather than just waste your time gambling away? What inspires you to place your cash on the poker game(binary)? You have already lost as you said......why would you want to loose more? A fact about all these binary companies is that their details will change daily and non is regulated ...... realistically speaking it's like holding your hand on fire simply because someone claims that the flame is cool.....
Prove me wrong: find a company with a physical office, an address to the office and three years market history...................:mad:

I agree, thanks for the valuable advise...!!!!!
Any opinion on exchange traded options.? I believe its no the same as binary stuff.

Binary options are just another financial scam. Stay well clear of any of these companies.

IMO, not all of them are scam. However, I must admit that MOST of the companies/websites (whatever you want to call them) are just here to take our hard-earned money . But still, there are some reliable brokers that play the game fairly enough to encourage traders. You should be the one who choose the right broker and there's many ways to do it! ;)

"Reasons to trade Binary Options"... I've got nothing (shrugs) and I am sick and tired of the relentless advertising on this rubbish.

IMO, not all of them are scam. However, I must admit that MOST of the companies/websites (whatever you want to call them) are just here to take our hard-earned money . But still, there are some reliable brokers that play the game fairly enough to encourage traders. You should be the one who choose the right broker and there's many ways to do it! ;)

Only "fairly enough to encourage traders." ??

That phrase does not fill me with confidence.

This is my take on Binary Options....

1) The payoff on Binary options is capped, usually paying out 1.5 times the initial premium, this means as the buyer of the option, your risk to reward is now far less favourable than it was with ordinary options. What this does is that the buyer must now increase his probability of success as there are no "mega" payoffs as with ordinary options.

Now in order to compensate for the fact there is a reduced payoff, the premium should be significantly less than with ordinary options, but this is not the case....

So compared to ordinary options it is much more favourable to be the seller/writer of a Binary option, and since the majority of the brokers out there only let you buy a call or put but don't let you sell them, they are increasing their chances of success in relation to ordinary options.

This does not necessarily mean you cannot make money with binary options, but you have a relative disadvantage now...

2) with the majority of these binary option brokers, they are offering them OTC and not over an exchange so there is a possibility that markets could be made to move against you...

3) I came accross Nadex which claims to be an exchange for Binary options where you can both buy and sell calls/puts, which would make more sense...However I discovered that there is only one market maker on the exchange, so what is there to say that the market is at a "fair" price...I assume it is regulated so it cannot be manipulated, but I'm sure they could decide not to bid or offer if they didnt want to..

Investors/Traders are not being told the truth on Binary Options, and the FSA is way behind the curve on this one

Just my 2 cents