Professionals / Experienced traders / investors needed

momothebored

Hello,

Would like to bounce off a few ideas.

I've been an analyst with a small HF in Singapore the last 3 years. While i can't disclose what i do at work (which is mostly fundamental), i'd like to bounce off ideas regarding my personal methods (Macro/FA/TA) and get some feedback.

Please do drop me a PM if you're up for this, and please include your background / experience.

Hello,

Would like to bounce off a few ideas.

I've been an analyst with a small HF in Singapore the last 3 years. While i can't disclose what i do at work (which is mostly fundamental), i'd like to bounce off ideas regarding my personal methods (Macro/FA/TA) and get some feedback.

Please do drop me a PM if you're up for this, and please include your background / experience.

Hi momothebored,
Please do this openly on the public boards so that all members can benefit from any discussion that ensues. Our team of moderators take a dim view of members who set out their stall (I work for a HF etc.) and then invite members to contact them privately. The reason being that this is the MO of scammers and ne'er-do-wells. Please don't misunderstand me - I'm not accusing you of this - and I'm sure your intentions are honourable - just letting you know how it appears and is likely to be received.
;)
Tim.

Hi momothebored,
Please do this openly on the public boards so that all members can benefit from any discussion that ensues. Our team of moderators take a dim view of members who set out their stall (I work for a HF etc.) and then invite members to contact them privately. The reason being that this is the MO of scammers and ne'er-do-wells. Please don't misunderstand me - I'm not accusing you of this - and I'm sure your intentions are honourable - just letting you know how it appears and is likely to be received.
;)
Tim.

... that's like asking me to flash me pecker in public! :eek: :|
i see your point, but how many people would actually divulge what their full models publicly especially if they work?

Never mind then, please close thread.

... that's like asking me to flash me pecker in public! :eek: :|
i see your point, but how many people would actually divulge what their full models publicly especially if they work?

Never mind then, please close thread.

I do - and mine works

Trouble is it would take traders 9 -12 months to understand and carry out my methods - and then they need at least 2 yrs of prior trading knowledge to even try and follow it

Then over another year or so - they would be making consistent monies - ongoing

And after another 2 yrs - they would be up there in that 5 -10% top tier of retail traders - as long as they are able to hack it

There's no one holy grail - so nothing to hide

Regards

F

Last edited:
It's a fallacy anyway that the methodology is what makes the money. It's the interaction of that with a user capable of executing it which is why so many 'methodologies' don't apparently work when in fact they do when in the right hands.

Last edited: