Problems with Deal4free software

reddragon

Hi, Has anybody experienced problems with D4free trading software in the last 10 mins before the US mrkt closed tonight. I tried to place an order but it kept coming up as the trade having not been placed !. However, on checking the blotter, all six attempts are shown as having been accepted. E-mailed the trading desk - but no reply - phones going to be RED - HOT tomorrow.
Yours ( v.p***ed off) Reddragon. :mad:

You will be lucky.. they don't care a (insert appropriate 4 letter word that you care to use here) about customers and you would be better off looking elsewhere for your trading requirements

I had a similar problem last September - it cost me thousands. D4F didn't give a 4X so I promptly closed my account. Would not touch them with a bargepole.

Agree completely Rainmaker.. except that a bargepole is too short a distance to keep.... ;)

i must admit that I am not pleased with Deal4Free either. Who are you going with now Rainmaker? And who that does CFDs is cheaper?

D4FF (no the second F is not a typo)

Yep, I had a problem with them too. Boils down to them not giving a toss. Their service is poor and their attiude is poorer.

My philosophy is this: if they had told me when opening the account that their software was slow and may not work, that I would get pooor service on the telephone and I couldnt get my money backin a timely fashion and withiout 2 enormous balls-ups when asked for; I would not have opened the account. Sadly this is just what happened. Since I can get good service or poor service for my money, I will always go for good service. If D4F dont want to give it to me there are others who will in this increasingly competitive marketplace, so it seems only right to allow them to do so.

Goodbye D4F, I shall not darken your doorway again.

[rant mode: off]

Rainmaker said:
I had a similar problem last September - it cost me thousands. D4F didn't give a 4X so I promptly closed my account. Would not touch them with a bargepole.