printing a chart

mercury7

Help wanted please.
I have been trying for the past two days to attempt to print a chart, which is included in Incredible Charts website.

It is included under "Indicators A-Z" on the left hand margin, under "Directional Movement". The chart prints out on page 2, however because of the background colour being dark, the actual charts of the ADX and D!+ and minus do not stand out at all, unreadable in fact. Have changed settings for printer numerous times, to no avail!

Anyone any suggestions?
Thanks
Kevin

If you have an application such as Paintshop Pro you can capture the screen shot and edit it in the application, such as changing the background colour etc. You may already have something like this in your software. Worth checking maybe ?

Paul

mercury7 said:
Help wanted please.
I have been trying for the past two days to attempt to print a chart, which is included in Incredible Charts website.

It is included under "Indicators A-Z" on the left hand margin, under "Directional Movement". The chart prints out on page 2, however because of the background colour being dark, the actual charts of the ADX and D!+ and minus do not stand out at all, unreadable in fact. Have changed settings for printer numerous times, to no avail!

Anyone any suggestions?
Thanks
Kevin

...by coincidence I was on the same site...and I noticed this as well...

Have you copied the info on a word document..??

If you do then as has been pointed out you can edit the picture using paint to either black and white or change the background colour to white...

I have kept the whole buch of info on that site on word and it is about 240 pages long...very useful form of reference and info...

printing chart

FTSE, uRL is:www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/directional_movement.htm

Thanks Zambuck and Paul. Dont know if I have done this right, but I used edit to copy the graph, and went to Word, and pressed copy from edit.

This however did not print out the graph on the screen, only the script, so although I have something like paintshop, where I can change the colours, Im no further forward. Where the graph should be, its blank on Word
Thanks Kevin

You should be able to grab this and print it...

Attachments

• dmi.gif
    dmi.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 454
I tok chartman's chart and converted the colours using PSP 6 (paint shop pro 6)...

few clicks did it..

Attachments

• dmi.jpg
    dmi.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 385
printing charts

Many thanks to everyone, great, everything sorted, funny how seemingly obvious has to be pointed out to us from other people, still live and learn.

Like Incredible web-site for easy to read indicator starting point. Now use fewer though, as I was so swamped with indicators, forgot to look at basics, like price action and support/resistance etc.