Price Action - Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having problems understanding the issue. The poster in question is badged as a vendor but hasn't made any overt mention of his services/products whatever. And the post seems more on topic than most of mine in this thread.

Maybe I'm missing some history in which case I'll step back from this one.

I'm having problems understanding the issue. The poster in question is badged as a vendor but hasn't made any overt mention of his services/products whatever. And the post seems more on topic than most of mine in this thread.

Maybe I'm missing some history in which case I'll step back from this one.

Just some numpty vendor alluding to how it really is so simple and a pointer to his site.

I want no part of their activity, hence the request to close the thread.

Thanks all for participating.

Just some numpty vendor alluding to how it really is so simple and a pointer to his site.

I want no part of their activity, hence the request to close the thread.

Thanks all for participating.

Alluding to how simple it is by indirectly linking to a trade I called live similar to your setup (for comparison to show I wasn't just making up trades to derail your thread) and was offside losing me money at the time..

I was going to put up a screenshot, but I was feeling lazy. Apologies if I have ruined this thread, I was genuinely trying to start an interesting debate with you..

As thread starter - I humbly request that this thread be closed.

Sure I can close the thread.

DT if you are trying to present a body of work then maybe the open boards are not the medium for this.

Talk to Tim if you feel you want to pursue other options.

cheers cv

Status
Not open for further replies.