Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD predictions for 16th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 16th March in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/fxcharts/

My current trading strategy is on page #20 post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 118
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 160
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 141
GBPUSD results for 16th March

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 10 other FX pairs were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD. Two attachments.

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

High for the day was about the weekly sentiment level 1.3975

Low for the day was at the weekly sentiment level 1.3895 which was also about the middle of the daily short term trend channel 1.3897

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

SECOND ATTACHMENT

Shows the 10 minute chart of the fall from level 1.3975 to level 1.3895. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Attachments

• 2018-03-16-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-16-GBPUSD-30min.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 2018-03-16-GBPUSD-10min-1515-GMT-3.png
    2018-03-16-GBPUSD-10min-1515-GMT-3.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 118
GBPUSD predictions for 19th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 19th March in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 158
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 151
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 109
GBPUSD, EURGBP EURUSD results for 19th March

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD showing how these triplet components coordinate their price action about their respective VRM levels.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3915. That happened as EURGBP made its high for the day at its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8816

GBPUSD high for the day was at the daily short term trend channel top of 1.4089 as EURGBP made its low for the day at weekly sentiment level 0.8745.

EURUSD watched on and bounced off its own VRM levels in sync with the other two FX pairs.

Attachments

• 2018-03-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
GBPUSD predictions for 20th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 20th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 113
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 122
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 120
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 20th March

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the weekly sentiment level 1.3987

GBPUSD high for the day was determined by the EURUSD high at its highest weekly sentiment level 1.2350

EURGBP spent 11 hours trying to rise above its weekly S1 sentiment level 0.8797 and failed

The triplet FX pairs coordinated their price action about their respective VRM levels

Attachments

• 2018-03-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-03-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 135
GBPUSD predictions for 21st March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 21st March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 120
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 113
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 114
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 21st March - Fed Interest Rate Decision

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today. Fed Interest Rate Decision day.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD continued its bounce of yesterday off the weekly sentiment level 1.3987 and found support on daily S1 sentiment level 1.4008.

GBPUSD spent over 7 hours breaking up through the weekly sentiment level 1.4075

Again GBPUSD high for the day was determined by the EURUSD high at its highest weekly sentiment level 1.2350

EURGBP was bearish for the day as it could not break up through its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8754.

Daily and weekly S1 sentiment levels are very important levels of the VRM.

Attachments

• 2018-03-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 101
GBPUSD predictions for 22nd March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 22nd March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 135
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 162
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 154
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 22nd March - BoE Interest Rate Decision

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD - BoE Interest Rate Decision day.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the weekly sentiment level 1.4075

GBPUSD high for the day was about weekly level 1.4209 and coincided with EURGBP low for the day close to weekly level 0.8663

GBPUSD spent over 11 hours trying to break through the weekly level 1.4158 and the short term trend channel top of 1.4161

EURUSD bounced off its long term trend channel middle 1.2388

Attachments

• 2018-03-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    2018-03-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 104
GBPUSD predictions for 23rd March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 23rd March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 138
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 158
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 111
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 23rd March

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day close to VRM level 1.4177 and coincided with the EURGBP low for the day at weekly level 0.8712

GBPUSD low for the day about daily sentiment level 1.4099 unable to pull the EMA channel through this level. At the same time as EURGBP was unable to pull its EMA channel through weekly sentiment level 0.8745.

Attachments

• 2018-03-23-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-23-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
GBPUSD predictions for 26th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 26th March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 113
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 130
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 120
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 26th March

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.4131

GBPUSD weekly sentiment levels featured during the day with the FX trapped first between levels 1.4154 and 1.4165 . And now trapped between 1.4222 and 1.4233

ADDED SECOND SET OF CHARTS

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Attachments

• 2018-03-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 2018-03-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-03-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
GBPUSD predictions for 27th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 27th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 116
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 114
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    58.2 KB · Views: 108
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 27th March

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day was at the short term trend channel top 1.4236.

This happened at the same time as the EURUSD made its high for the day at the highest daily sentiment level 1.2473.

EURGBP started the day with support on its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8747

GBPUSD low for the day was at the daily level 1.4076.

This happened at the same time as EURUSD made its daily low at level 1.2378

Attachments

• 2018-03-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 140
GBPUSD predictions for 28th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 28th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 162
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 151
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59 KB · Views: 140
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 28th March

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD high for the day was determined by the EURGBP low for the day at its weekly S1 sentiment level 0.8737

GBPUSD low for the day was at the daily level 1.4077 which happened at the same time as the EURUSD made its low for the day at level 1.2299

Retracements of GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD levels happened at the same time off their respective VRM levels. For instance GBPUSD spent at least 3 hours retracing from its VRM level 1.4101 while EURUSD spent at least three hours retracing off its level 1. 2346.

Attachments

• 2018-03-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 111
GBPUSD predictions for 29th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 29th March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 119
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 155
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 132
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 29th March

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

EURGBP price action was between weekly levels at 0.8737 and 0.8769

GBPUSD & EURUSD price action controlled by daily VRM levels

GBPUSD high for the day at daily S1 sentiment level 1.4091

GBPUSD low for the day coincided with EURUSD low for the day at its daily level 1.2287

Attachments

• 2018-03-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    2018-03-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-30min.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 100