Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

I am missing the point here. You have spent a lot of time day after day posting your VRM predictions.
When asked do you trade it you mention margins etc. If that is the case why have you spent so much time on something you are not benefiting from.I waded through your thread from the start and i think you posted one trade. I think the rest of us want some honest results from you and some trades. If it works you may get some of us taking the time to properly understand it. So far nobody seems to be implementing it in their trading or if they are they are not sharing their results on here.
What are you hoping to gain from this thread its fast becoming a one man show and we need some meat on the bone it seems

Last edited:
VRM provides a road map of support and resistance levels

I am missing the point here. You have spent a lot of time day after day posting your VRM predictions.
When asked do you trade it you mention margins etc. If that is the case why have you spent so much time on something you are not benefiting from.I waded through your thread from the start and i think you posted one trade. I think the rest of us want some honest results from you and some trades. If it works you may get some of us taking the time to properly understand it. So far nobody seems to be implementing it in their trading or if they are they are not sharing their results on here.
What are you hoping to gain from this thread its fast becoming a one man show and we need some meat on the bone it seems

To answer your last question first, on my first post to this thread I wrote

"I am looking for FX traders for feedback, discussions and opinions on the VRM predictions. To this end I will post predictions in this thread as markets progress."

As you have followed this thread you will have seen that I have settled into using 1 hour and 10 minute candlesticks with an EMA(4,7) channel to show the interaction of an FX pair with its respective VRM levels. Using these charts for the GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD triplet I have presented many day's results where you could have taken 20 - 30 pips between VRM levels.

If you had followed the GBPUSD last Friday with a lot of coffee you could have taken over 100 basis points profit as the GBPUSD fell from its highest weekly sentiment level at 1.3283 down to its long term trend channel middle at 1.3061 while EURGBP rose from its highest daily sentiment level at 0.8874 to weekly level 0.8998. This result can be seen in the charts I posted last Friday.

I can confirm your observation. Viewers of this thread are using the VRM levels in their trading and they are not sharing their results on this thread. I have received private communications thanking me for sharing the VRM predictions.

GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 24th September

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 11 other FX pairs were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD.

FOUR ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

EURUSD low for the day at its daily sentiment level 1.1726

EURUSD high for the day at its daily level 1.1816

GBPUSD low for the day at its lowest daily sentiment level 1.3062. GBPUSD high for the day in same hour as EURUSD made its high

LAST 3 ATTACHMENTS

Show 10 minute charts for the 3 FX through the day as they navigate their respective VRM levels

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

Attachments

• 2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    489.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0810.png
    2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0810.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1230.png
    2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1230.png
    444.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1750.png
    2018-09-24-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1750.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 84
GBPUSD predictions for 25th September

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 25th September in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

My current trading strategy is on post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 91
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 85
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 82
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 25th September

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

FOUR ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts, daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day at its weekly S1 sentiment level 1.3099. High for the day at daily level 1.3195

EURGBP made its high in the same hour as GBPUSD made its low. EURGBP low for the day at daily level 0.8921

EURUSD low for the day at weekly S1 sentiment level 1.1735

LAST 3 ATTACHMENTS

Show 10 minute charts for the 3 FX through the day as they navigate their respective VRM levels

Attachments

• 2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1732.png
    2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1732.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1248.png
    2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1248.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0816.png
    2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0816.png
    581.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-09-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 83
GBPUSD predictions for 26th September

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 26th September in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found on the website

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 121
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 111
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 109
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 26th September - Fed Interest Rate Decision

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD. Fed Interest Rate Decision Day

FOUR ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

EURUSD daily S1 sentiment level at 1.1767 featured heavily today.

EURUSD low for the day at daily level 1.1726. High for the day at weekly sentiment level 1.1796

GBPUSD low for the day at weekly sentiment level 1.3143. High for the day at its highest daily sentiment level 1.3218

LAST 3 ATTACHMENTS

Attachments

• 2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1735.png
    2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1735.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1230.png
    2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1230.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0808.png
    2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0808.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-09-26-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 121
GBPUSD predictions for 27th September

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 27th September in New York.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 11 other FX pairs can be found on the website

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 92
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 118
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62 KB · Views: 107
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 27th September

FOUR ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

GBPUSD found resistance at its daily sentiment level 1.3175 and began to fall. Found support at daily level 1.3107 in the 5 am hour (GMT-4) and rallied back to its daily S1 sentiment level at 1.3167 before falling the rest of the day

EURUSD had support at its daily sentiment level 1.1739 but fell to its daily level 1.1705 where it was supported for at least 6 hours before falling to its daily level 1.1669 where it found support for at least 1 hour before falling the rest of the day.

EURGBP bounced up of its daily level 0.8884 but found resistance at its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8911

LAST 3 ATTACHMENTS

Attachments

• 2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    391.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1003.png
    2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1003.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1502.png
    2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1502.png
    514.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1730.png
    2018-09-27-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1730.png
    446.3 KB · Views: 93
GBPUSD predictions for 28th September

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 28th September in New York.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 11 other FX pairs can be found on the website

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 96
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 107
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 101
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 28th September

FIVE ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

Daily sentiment level S1 played an important role today for GBPUSD and EURUSD

GBPUSD high for the day at daily S1 sentiment level 1.3087

EURUSD high for the day at its daily S1 sentiment level 1.1652. Then fell to its low at daily level 1.1572 where it waited for GBPUSD to catch up.

Then GBPUSD and EURUSD rallied in the 11 am hour (GMT-4)

EURUSD rallied back to its weekly level 1.1626

GBPUSD tried to break up through the middle of its long term trend channel middle at 1.3056 and failed.

NEXT 3 ATTACHMENTS

LAST ATTACHMENT

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD for the week ended today with weekly VRM levels and EMA(4,7) channel on each.

GBPUSD had support on its weekly S1 level at 1.3099 to begin the week. High for the week at weekly sentiment level 1.3214 before the fall today

EURUSD was never weekly bullish as it never found support on its highest weekly sentiment level 1.1808. It had support on its weekly S1 sentiment level 1.1735 before falling down through to the middle of its long term trend channel at 1.1589 today.

==================================================================

Attachments

• 2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-3hr.png
    2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-3hr.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1620.png
    2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1620.png
    488.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1205.png
    2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1205.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0828.png
    2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-0828.png
    531 KB · Views: 91
  • 2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-09-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    459.6 KB · Views: 94
Nice prediction, how long have you been studying this type of trading analysis?

Thank you. I have a Ph.D. in mathematical physics with an interest in extrapolating. I thought to apply the methods to FX trading using the triplets constrained by arbitrage in the last year. For instance looking at GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD at the same time is very useful because with their respective VRM levels you can see which pair is leading, following or is a bystander. This is explained in more detail on my website.

New developments for the Volatility Response Model (VRM)

Within an hour of the New York close, VRM levels for 14 FX pairs have always been posted to my website

A new version of this website is now live, completely redesigned with new explanations, chart descriptions, practical applications and results. There is also a section answering FAQs.

As I explained in my post last weekend, from today I will be exclusively posting the daily and weekly VRM predictions to the updated website as a service.

I started posting VRM predictions for GBPUSD on this thread last December. Thank you for all your comments. They have helped me to clarify the significance of the VRM mathematics. I hope you will continue to use the predictions on the new website.

gka

Within an hour of the New York close, VRM levels for 14 FX pairs have always been posted to my website

A new version of this website is now live, completely redesigned with new explanations, chart descriptions, practical applications and results. There is also a section answering FAQs.

As I explained in my post last weekend, from today I will be exclusively posting the daily and weekly VRM predictions to the updated website as a service.

I started posting VRM predictions for GBPUSD on this thread last December. Thank you for all your comments. They have helped me to clarify the significance of the VRM mathematics. I hope you will continue to use the predictions on the new website.

gka

Ahhh ... now I understand why no real-time trade calls with your trading system. You're "selling shovels in a gold rush." :cheesy:

Even so, good luck with your service!

Maybe consider a donation to this site (T2W) for all the months of advertising you've done.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trade2win/178190-vendors-please-read.html

Ahhh ... now I understand why no real-time trade calls with your trading system. You're "selling shovels in a gold rush." :cheesy:

Maybe consider a donation to this site (T2W) for all the months of advertising you've done.

To answer your last question first, on my first post to this thread I wrote

"I am looking for FX traders for feedback, discussions and opinions on the VRM predictions. To this end I will post predictions in this thread as markets progress."

As you have followed this thread you will have seen that I have settled into using 1 hour and 10 minute candlesticks with an EMA(4,7) channel to show the interaction of an FX pair with its respective VRM levels. Using these charts for the GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD triplet I have presented many day's results where you could have taken 20 - 30 pips between VRM levels.

If you had followed the GBPUSD last Friday with a lot of coffee you could have taken over 100 basis points profit as the GBPUSD fell from its highest weekly sentiment level at 1.3283 down to its long term trend channel middle at 1.3061 while EURGBP rose from its highest daily sentiment level at 0.8874 to weekly level 0.8998. This result can be seen in the charts I posted last Friday.

I can confirm your observation. Viewers of this thread are using the VRM levels in their trading and they are not sharing their results on this thread. I have received private communications thanking me for sharing the VRM predictions.

Hi userque . Are you cherry picking the posts on this thread? You did not quote my reply to jeffre4 so I quote it above.

Hi userque . Are you cherry picking the posts on this thread? You did not quote my reply to jeffre4 so I quote it above.

I could comment further on that, but fair enough.

BTW, I also said, ...

GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 12th October

View count on this thread keeps going up so here are the VRM results for today for anyone interested.

TWO ATTACHMENTS

FIRST ATTACHMENT

EURUSD high for the day at the long term trend channel middle 1.1608 and low for the day at daily level 1.1538

EURGBP low for the day at weekly sentiment level 0.8750 when GBPUSD made its high for the day.

Once GBPUSD fell through its daily S1 sentiment level 1.3222 then it was down all the way.

LAST ATTACHMENT

Show 10 minute charts for the 3 FX during the day as they navigate their respective VRM levels.

The GBPUSD market thought there were support levels at 1.3200 and 1.3175 but the GBPUSD had already fallen through key daily VRM sentiment levels at 1.3208 and 1.3192.

Attachments

• 2018-10-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    2018-10-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr.png
    311.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 2018-10-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1246.png
    2018-10-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-10min-1246.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 128
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results for 22nd October

For anyone interested in today's GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD triplet price action about the VRM levels I attach the 1 hour candlestick charts with daily VRM levels and the EMA(4,7) channel

The GBPUSD was becalmed for 6 hours about 1.2973. This was the bottom of the GBPUSD short term trend channel.

Attachments

• 2018-10-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-Daily-VRM-levels.png
    2018-10-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-Daily-VRM-levels.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 80
GBPUSD results for 24th October

For anyone who did not use the VRM levels today I attach two 10 minute candlestick charts with EMA(4,7) channel for the GBPUSD. Weekly VRM levels top chart and daily levels in the bottom chart.

Once GBPUSD broke down through its daily S1 level at 1.2980 it was a straight drop to its daily level at 1.2889 before a retracement back up to to weekly level 1.2938. Finally falling to its daily level at 1.2871. Lots of basis points to be made through the day.

Some useful signals came from the EURGBP and EURUSD price action on their respective VRM levels. Another part of the story.

Attachments

• 2018-10-24-GBPUSD-10min-1116.png
    2018-10-24-GBPUSD-10min-1116.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 2018-10-24-GBPUSD-10min-1747.png
    2018-10-24-GBPUSD-10min-1747.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 92