Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
gbpusd

Price did indeed find resistance at that previous 1hr swing low on the retest from Y/day's lo @ 5085. The potential sbr zone coincided with the 50% of the intraday fall (not shown on pic below)

Price is trading between 2 obvious zones of previous demand/supply - supply/demand imblances so far this early London session, and this is what I am see-ing on the 1hr chart with 3 x pinbars down to 5105 area on 5min chart;

G/L

35akuoi.gif

gbpusd

Bearish candle formation on the daily after Y/days bearish engulfing?

11bucd1.gif

Anyone with futuresbetting tell me what spread they have got on GBP/CHF future? I'm pretty new to forex and I am with interactive investor. Their spread is 20 points. seems a bit excessive to me? Anyone recommend any good spread betting platforms? Cheers,

Sam.

They don't do that cross. Only GBP and CHF against the dollar.

The spread is the market spread (typically 1-2) plus FB spread, 1.6 per direction for GBP
and about .9 per direction on CHF. Those spreads decrease after 200 per month.

gbpusd

1hr shown below. the agressive b/o plays would be the narrow white dotted channel/congestion, with the less aggresive the narrow red dotted and even less agressive b/o the wide red dotted.

2s7b8n6.gif

Last edited:
Noticed a bit late... but anyone seeing the 1h Pin on FTSE?...

Attachments

• 2009-05-14_eurjpy_54fjkghf.gif
    2009-05-14_eurjpy_54fjkghf.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 149
Keep an eye on crude for the next day or two. Coming back for a look at previous resistance from the top.

Attachments

• crude.gif
    crude.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 157
I wonder?

Using gbpusd as an example, (cause I trade it,) I wonder:

a. How many intraday trend traders are having a horrible day so far?
b. How many participants currently in a short are wondering whether the 2 x HL on the 1hr is ominous?
c. How many participants on the long side are encouraged by the 2 x HLon 1hr now, but discouraged by the pairing's strong downside reaction to Mervyn King's comments y/day?

BTW: This a one of those 'I'm bored' questions as even the 1min is doing little in terms of hi-prob set-ups so far today atm, lol

Stop talking about it and sell it you sack of sh*t.

That thing is going to do its cheeks.

I've literally been waiting weeks maybe even months for this level to get retested from this side.

I always dreamed that it would be a 1hr pin that came between 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday but I'm not too fussy.

Hi TD,

been keeping an eye on the bund, can you just post a pic on what you are looking at.

thanks

Bund. Make or break level.

Been watching this all morning and waiting for a short entry at the 1HTF. Waiting to see how the next candle shapes up, but with equities being dragged down, I'm not too optimistic.

Tom, are you still in this or have you been stopped out?

Later,

Chris

Attachments

• Bund.PNG
    Bund.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.