Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
VDM got me yesterday at market open. I had stop at 4319 and the highest price went on the open was 4313, the spread is 2. I called them and I was told that immediately on open the spread widened to 8 and thats why I got taken out, the guy said bad luck !!

VDM got me yesterday at market open. I had stop at 4319 and the highest price went on the open was 4313, the spread is 2. I was told that immediately on open the spread widened to 8 and thats why I got taken out !!

They would be right about that, tbh.

VDM got me yesterday at market open. I had stop at 4319 and the highest price went on the open was 4313, the spread is 2. I called them and I was told that immediately on open the spread widened to 8 and thats why I got taken out, the guy said bad luck !!

LOL! what a company!

****ing everything, ftse 4435 then 4411 then 4400. DIE.

Cutting and adding as I go. Can't wait for BoE ECB NFP. FOR SPARTA.

This market doesn't know its ar5e from its elbow.

Or is it just me.

Perhaps that should read: I know not the market's ar5e, nor its elbow.

geppy cont.

FWIW, I think this pair still has a way to go north, I had been in since 141.400 area and have been surprised how it climbed up through my targets. (stopped out last night) I'd like to see it break 150 area convincingly - but looking at the 06/04 pin there were plenty of sellers up there then so we'll see.

Anyone got any fundamental views on why it seems to refuse to go down?

Sounds like an awesome trade, will be a good month for you mate you probably filled May's quota of pips already! Gutted I missed it but there will be another chance soon :D

I can't paste charts now but looking at the daily, there is an upward channel from January which has been tested several times and looked like it had broken out to the down side but it's back in and heading north. Based on that we could see 155-160 but I think there will be several more tests around 151 before then. I'm keeping a close eye on her either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.