Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up on the Bund.

I have a feeling this might be the start of the move that takes us down through 121.55 and then we really are going to see some serious action :)

(I'm not short yet)

What's your reasoning on this mate?

Some possible upside left to around 122.40 before we get down there I think, I cant post a chart though my charting is on another computer with no net connection.

Eurcad

EURCAD is stuck in a range between 2 daily pivots on the hourly and is forming an IB on the daily. Bit of time to go but it's one I'll be watching later this evening.....

090505 - Overview.jpg

short short short short short short short short short short short short short.

anyone trade this beast? I made 5000 pips (i wish).

Attachments

• tacos.gif
    tacos.gif
    38 KB · Views: 196
euro now at daily pivot which would be an ok tp

it would be quite nice if euro went to weekly pivot 1.3225ish. but its a funny week so probably early tp is a better plan?

Sorry to diverge from all the fun, but does any anyone trade these setups on currencies using the daily TF? On average how many oppurtunities do you think there are in a month using the most traded pairs?

choc i didn't mean weekly pivot today :)

this trade was based on the 4h so i'm looking for a swing down for a day or so.

it would be nice to make a new day low.

Sorry to diverge from all the fun, but does any anyone trade these setups on currencies using the daily TF? On average how many oppurtunities do you think there are in a month using the most traded pairs?

Erm, China me ol'mucker........ do you trade fx.....??
So just look at a chart and start counting........ 1, 2, 3.....
Or do you need me to do it for you?

It's hard not to be rude to such questions.

ps. see trader_dante's polite response below

It really depends how many pairs you are going to cover and whether you would take correlated trades or leave them. But presuming you would trade the 6 majors only and not trade correlated setups, then maybe 4 per month? That's a total guess but the question is really like asking how long a piece of string is...all these questions:

How many trades will I get per month?
How much money can I make per month?
What is the best market to trade these setups with?

etc, etc, etc

Belong in the same group: there is no definitive answer.

-Tom

Erm, China me ol'mucker........ do you trade fx.....??
So just look at a chart and start counting........ 1, 2, 3.....
Or do you need me to do it for you?

Hi. No I don't. Yes I have. My data doesn't go back very far, and I thought I might get some enlightening responses, I thought wrong.

It really depends how many pairs you are going to cover and whether you would take correlated trades or leave them. But presuming you would trade the 6 majors only and not trade correlated setups, then maybe 4 per month? That's a total guess but the question is really like asking how long a piece of string is...all these questions:

How many trades will I get per month?
How much money can I make per month?
What is the best market to trade these setups with?

etc, etc, etc

Belong in the same group: there is no definitive answer.

-Tom

You are a good man Tom, thanks.

Hi. No I don't. Yes I have. My data doesn't go back very far, and I thought I might get some enlightening responses, I thought wrong.

Which data provider are you using?
You definitely need a better charting package if your current one is lacking in history.
There are lots out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.