Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I'd seen ICEMAN mentioned on here somewhere....I thought it was Gooses profile. Does that mean you are named after a large white bird and not the piano playing, cool aviator we all aspire too then Goose?

Ha ha. Neither.

'Goose' derived from 'Mongoose' which was assigned after I 'ate all the snakes' (nasty cheating clients)

That's what I am called in the office and if anyone forgets I do actually have a Top Gun T-shirt with 'GOOSE' on the back, which comes out on the occasional dress down day

P.S -
'I'm a lesbian,' declares Top Gun siren Kelly McGillis | Mail Online

I saw her last year, she has a bar in the Florida Keys. Try and remember her as she used to be is all I can say.

VDM stopped me out of FTSE this morning at 4319 even though their platform said high was 4313.

she's lost that lovin feeling?

i preferred the hot shots film.

Topgun according to Tarantino

on ytube has an unusual take on the film ;)

Hey, question:

What's the largest amount of additions any of you have made in a single trade?

E.g. Enter off a pin, price goes up, consolidates in a flag, retraces and forms another pin so you add etc...

My personal record is 7 additions.

Gold may or may not change that.

Hey, question:

E.g. Enter off a pin, price goes up, consolidates in a flag, retraces and forms another pin so you add etc...

Hey, question:

4 on crude short
16-23 Dec 08
My best ever to date
The last one is always a loser tho ...

Heads up on the Bund.

I have a feeling this might be the start of the move that takes us down through 121.55 and then we really are going to see some serious action :)

(I'm not short yet)

euro currently has 'cat's ears' ;)

so there might be a nice short as we come into interest rate week. i'll short on a retrace as long at the DT holds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.