Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got kicked into a long GBPCAD off the real resistance. **** me cable is sooooooooo chooppy

Anyone still long USDJPY? :D

I am, and GBPJPY

In since the pin on tuesdays daily. looks like we are coming to a level at 99.500 though on the 4h... still stops are in, profit is locked so I'm not going to look and go out and cut the grass!

Last edited:
If you want to get into that Aud/Usd daily pin with a tight stop, you've got your chance right now...hourly pin at:

- resistance
- the 50 fib of the pin itself
- descending hourly TL (this could be a flag)

Had a short off the inside bar EURCAD. Came back and took my stop out to the tick...barsteward.

I hope you moved your stop to breakeven before we broke below 1.13... Nothing will prevent the USD dollar from falling. Like I said last week, long EUR and short USD, it was a no-brainer (including long oil of $48 obviously).

Parity my ass (sorry t_d :p)

Not sure where your stop was originally elite, but the follow through move to the upside in USD/CHF (as you anticipated on here) is why you NEVER move to breakeven.

Just went BOOM through it, got some off the first retracement. need to find a decent reversal area.

Attachments

• GPBJPY0105.jpg
    GPBJPY0105.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 221
EURUSD shaping up for a short. Hourly inside bar also broken to the downside.

Edit

Although that pin isn't looking too hot on 2nd look

Attachments

• img_12411682052262.gif
    img_12411682052262.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
If anyone is using VDM be careful, I'm getting slipped above and beyond the norm for weeks now and just experienced having a stop order DISAPPEAR so that you have no stop in when you think you do.

Reactions: ian
If anyone is using VDM be careful, I'm getting slipped above and beyond the norm for weeks now and just experienced having a stop order DISAPPEAR so that you have no stop in when you think you do.

Free money in your account offer or not this sounds like AVOID

hmmmm...... :confused:

I will only be playing with their money. Will let ppl know if I experience any dodgy behaviour.

Nah. Got three longs off it though. the real low, the round number, then the overnight.

Vdmgm are only good for swinging, I'm withdrawing the money i've made this week and going to try to build it.

During news I was filled miles off, then stopped. Didn't show on the charts but they said their bloomberg was right, too bad their charts don't reflect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.