Dow/S&P/FTSE
Gbp/Usd

And my personal favourite: Natural Gas

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
1000 pips or bust. cheers dante, saved me looking tomorrow morning!

my nose smells like poo

GJ broken upterend, nice bearish candles overhead. EURUSD in 5minute triangle. GBPCAD at 17600 (damnit) waiting for retest of 17650 perhaps. EURJPY still in uptrend but with bearish candles. Early morning so lets wait and see.

ignore all this crap

Last edited:
I've been short FTSE since the pin that formed at the high of the day.

Ready for the March Lows now.

Is Metals Trader going to post his legendary scalping P&L - it's only been a two day wait - or has he bottled it after coming on and trying to goad me? lol...

By the way i didn't actually buy it. After i made that post it did bounce 20 odd ticks but would have only been a pure punt on strange activity. Then the dow went and tanked....

Anyway, what's the deal with this Metals Trader guy? did you work with him and how come you have left Futex?

Goose

Feck me I'm confused today. Daily pins one way, hourly pins going the opposite, inside bars breaking opposite to the open or opposite to any pin bar on the daily.....if you're short FTSE the moment I hope your stop's big enough.

Last edited:
By the way i didn't actually buy it. After i made that post it did bounce 20 odd ticks but would have only been a pure punt on strange activity. Then the dow went and tanked....

Anyway, what's the deal with this Metals Trader guy? did you work with him and how come you have left Futex?

Goose

No idea who he is - don't think I worked with him. I left because it wasn't the right place for me. Goose, I'll PM you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.