Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
1237228983577.jpg1237376765701.jpg

gold head and shoulder

:smart:Took the daily, this was my virgin, trade that was really thought out and considered, with knowledge and not just gambled, thanks to all on T2W. :clap: ( oh and Surri Duddella)

Well done ... you still in?

Don't have any Panda pictures only beavers..... sorry guys

Last edited:
3hr pin on GBYJPY might interest some of you pin boys? Sticking with my beloved ES personally....

GJ seems a bit behind cable, but we all know what to do if it breaks this channel... (just check cables one!)

Cable - in short on brk of IB @ 14885 - out at 14712 (see post #6264); all from PASR, 1 level to the next. Sweet. Trading doesn't have to be any harder than a few lines, candles and PA. Ditch all your indicators - load of tosh, the lot of em - that's why most chart providers load you up with them 'cause they know how cr@p they all are!!

gbpusd

4 touches on 4hr of this 4690/95 area previously, 3 x res 1 x supp: Current low is 4711 of move down from 4945 , may be support down to it

ajosnr.gif

got out of gbpcad for 50. QUICK WARNING.

gbpcad daily level is around 17550ish, if your not in it at least watch price action!!!

gbpusd

1hr picture has changed somewhat such is strength of move down with previous near term imbalances of supply/demand and demand/supply represented on this 1hr chart by the shaded areas (various potential strengths.) Un-breeched Fibs of the moves up from 4693 and 4514 also shown as well as the 4945-4711 (current lows)

rc3nt1.gif

1hr picture has changed somewhat such is strength of move down with previous near term imbalances of supply/demand and demand/supply represented on this 1hr chart by the shaded areas (various potential strengths.) Un-breeched Fibs of the moves up from 4693 and 4514 also shown as well as the 4945-4711 (current lows)

It is a good level, but 1.4600 is a very low risk trade and High probability..

Attachments

• GBPUSD300409.jpg
    GBPUSD300409.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 153
3hr pin on GBYJPY might interest some of you pin boys? Sticking with my beloved ES personally....

Well, I decided to take it anyway. Not much point in calling a trade and not taking it, even if it isn't my usual style. Doing ok so far. Lets see what happens...

Attachments

• japp.JPG
    japp.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 147
Good one Candle, but 3h T/F?

Be aware of 143.50, we may get buyers down there again...

Fair play candles.

I'm still long from the pin I mentioned on Tuesday. Was probably one of the best setups I have seen but I don't usually trade FX.

I have cranked stop up to 143.50, so locking in 300 odd pips. Pleased with that, might have been different had I not been watching the football last night!

Any thoughts on the stop?

Attachments

• GBPJPY=.jpg
    GBPJPY=.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 134
It is a good level, but 1.4600 is a very low risk trade and High probability..

Thanks for the heads up, - It depends on how you draw your trend lines I guess, joining the highs/Lows or closes..that level coincides with one on the 1hr too joining the lows from 22/4 and 28/4

GBPCAD right now, im in at 17750 exactly. This is one to hold for hundreds.

if i get stopped i'll reenter 17500. really need to keep an eye on USDCAD, no idea where it is...

Attachments

• gbpcad.jpg
    gbpcad.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 151
Fair play candles.

I'm still long from the pin I mentioned on Tuesday. Was probably one of the best setups I have seen but I don't usually trade FX.

I have cranked stop up to 143.50, so locking in 300 odd pips. Pleased with that, might have been different had I not been watching the football last night!

Any thoughts on the stop?

With you here Goose, had a 143.50 stop but have moved it down a tad to allow it to bounce if it goes there.

4 touches on 4hr of this 4690/95 area previously, 3 x res 1 x supp: Current low is 4711 of move down from 4945 , may be support down to it

ajosnr.gif

Nice plays at the area mentioned and shown in posts 6281 & 6283, Bullish divergence plays to 5min with good inside bar and engulfing on 1/5/15min respectively as the trigger for a long, price reaching 4788 from a 4700 low as I write this...nice bounce

1H Pin forming on Bund. There was also a 15 min pin a short while ago.

Turned into more of a doji in the end. Will watch for the next hour as it's at a good pivot with fib confluence. Been waiting to short this for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.