Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
20090429-7tufbiid7bbpj3m4bhn115c6h.jpg

Did anyone get on this corn?

Eur/Jpy

4hr pin on Eur Jpy hitting resistance at 130.00

This level has been resistance and support before.

Also, it looks like the right shoulder of a head and shoulders pattern is forming(visible on daily chart)

Any thoughts?

This might be mad given FOMC but Im long USDCHF off the 1.13 level. I'm hoping it is the line in the sand where the SNB step in and my target 1.15

It's mad.

Edit: and even if it goes up and flies past your target, it was still mad. Not like the elitejets I know...

I hope you moved your stop to breakeven before we broke below 1.13... Nothing will prevent the USD dollar from falling. Like I said last week, long EUR and short USD, it was a no-brainer (including long oil of $48 obviously).

Parity my ass (sorry t_d :p)

Last edited:
I hope you moved your stop to breakeven before we broke below 1.13... Nothing will prevent the USD dollar from falling. Like I said last week, long EUR and short USD, it was a no-brainer (including long oil of $48 obviously).

Parity my ass (sorry t_d :p)

Yeah it was a dumb trade, lesson learned, out BE.
The weekly chart is so bearish.
I will stick to crude
Thanks FW

Current short order on the USDCHF inside bar, yet to trigger. Bullish EURUSD but wary of what's overhead.

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 144
  • eurusd.gif
    eurusd.gif
    19 KB · Views: 135
Cable - 1hr currently has an IB on the 1.4900 level. Could be one to keep a keen eye on - I'm not feeling the love long - looking to get short!

Current short order on the USDCHF inside bar, yet to trigger. Bullish EURUSD but wary of what's overhead.
Cancelled order as price moved the other way. Bullish cable if breaks inside bar and previous bar, in direction of daily trend but may be some time - 2 bar pin south is forming. Still waiting to see what EURUSD does.

Gbpjpy

Just had an hourly pin bounce off the 145ish level, continuation for those who took the daily pin from 28/04.

$cad

ucad approaching an important level on the weekly. If it punches through there is considerable space to the downside.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_CAD (30-APR-09).png
    Spot FX USD_CAD (30-APR-09).png
    37.6 KB · Views: 175
Gbpusd

Cable uptrend 30min, 1hr 4hr and Daily still intact, but 15min looking questionable now and 5min and below in a downtrend, after the sell off at 4945 a previous 1hr swing lo/hix2

The previous 4hr swing hi zone 4776-40 houses a previous more recent 1hr swing lo zone and a couple of fibs of the major swings up from 4396.

The 1hr chart below shows those fibs and the previous imblanaces of supply/demand and demand/supply repersented on this t/f.

To the upside the previous 4hr swing hi zone 5032-66 houses the 161.8% fib extension of the current intraday fall from 4945.

G/L

2vhycsz.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.