Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
dante i am scaling out in area 122.40-60 because there is where right shoulder of massive h&s in 1 hour forms and i will look to short on rejection of uptrend..
btw dante short dax since friday average .. at 4680 zone .. remember i said you that daily prices in equities are heavy profit take zone ..

dante i have scald out half my positions .. by the looksof it market may be cautious of may ecb meeting signalling QE ... so i will let other one run ..

now dante u need luck :cheesy:

I can't see an awful lot in the way of support to buy the ES against? Maybe at 30, are you still in?

Gbpjpy

I'm looking for support and price action in the 1.41 area, off this support line (pink box)

Attachments

• gj4 nic.gif
    gj4 nic.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
RE yen crosses, given equities are setting up to **** themselves, I'd be weary of longer term long trades, personally

Gbpusd...The perfect storm

Worthy of note: Good example of the perfect confluence of fib (23.6% 4752-4535,) underside of breeched 4hr ascending support t/line and previous 1hr/4hr swing lo zone=previous support = potential support becomes resistance zone.

Set-ups and triggers better sub 30min.

2lbn7t0.gif

dax short trade analysis

hello boys and nic!!

i am posting this trade because i am done for day with my long bunds and short dax..

Its important you learn how to read markets in such fashion and you will sooner or later start to know whats coming

ok now look at the dax level 4700 on my daily chart.. top of channel and a double top at 4700
2> i have market red arrows showing importance of retracements from golden ratio 61.8% fib , all the red arrows on dax are sell off of last wave 61.8 fib retraement . now watch the current price at 4700 61.8% of the top of channel and major swing high ..
3> now our second job is to see equities accross the board are exhbiting same moves so we watch the s&p and see the chart ...
4> now we switch to 1 hour time frame and see almost end of ny close on friday last hour trading was a flat top and last hour was a pin( a sign of reversal)
5> ok dont worry if you missed this chance then today morning its gapped down and rallied up hit a 50% fib and formed a pin which grew my confidence ..

and then what happened you can see ... i hope you understood this

Attachments

• dax.gif
    dax.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 174
  • dax 1 hour.gif
    dax 1 hour.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 175
  • dax 15.gif
    dax 15.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 165
  • sp.gif
    sp.gif
    31 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
i cant get a chart on here but look at eurgbp - it's a cluster f*ck of fibs above 8920.
short dem boys dem boys.

I'm looking for support and price action in the 1.41 area, off this support line (pink box)

Nice, a trade with POTENTIAL, please stop all this hindsight crap, we all have charts...

I'd love this previous resistance to come in play if that TL breaks or if it meets at the same time.

14184-14150area. 142 might bounce though.

Attachments

• hindsight means nothing].jpg
    hindsight means nothing].jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 203
boys has anyone got an inside bar alert indicator for mt4 platform which alerts for time frames more than 1 hour???if so pls post it

Status
Not open for further replies.