Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am out of that one as well now, I had a take profit at 2:1 which is pretty much where you had you green line Mr Gecko. Good job fellas :cool:

eurgbp

Cant seem to give you any rep points anymore Ljr so have a look at this instead :)
Same level-ish as TD posted earlier, worth keeping an eye on I would say.

Attachments

• eurgbp.gif
    eurgbp.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Cant seem to give you any rep points anymore Ljr so have a look at this instead :)
Same level-ish as TD posted earlier, worth keeping an eye on I would say.

HEY 1PIP,

when you trade bars like the ones shown attached do you usually just take the brake of the bull bar by the bear bar ?(ie like a p..b..)
or, would you wait for the bear bar to close and form an bearish outside bar?
cheers
shane

HEY 1PIP,

when you trade bars like the ones shown attached do you usually just take the brake of the bull bar by the bear bar ?(ie like a p..b..)
or, would you wait for the bear bar to close and form an bearish outside bar?
cheers
shane

Hi skelly, Im not going to trade that Im just going to watch what happens. If I was going to I would wait for the last bar to close and see if it make a double bar pin or closes lower than the previous bar, and stick my stop above it for a short. Good luck if you trade it :clover:

Ok I'm out for +145 :confused:

see attached.

Good opportunities for shorts again IMO, but will wait for domestic markets to open before taking another stab.

Good trading one and all.

Thank God I can go to bed.

Attachments

• Cable_closed.PNG
    Cable_closed.PNG
    80.4 KB · Views: 164
Ok I'm out for +145 :confused:

see attached.

Good opportunities for shorts again IMO, but will wait for domestic markets to open before taking another stab.

Good trading one and all.

Thank God I can go to bed.

hows it going guys, ive been awol for a while, great to see the thread is still going strong! great to see close to real time set ups being posted too! last trade i had was a weekly pin on usd/nzd which went pear shaped and wiped out my meager resources! at the moment im saving for a one year jaunt around the world so ill only be lurking and demoing if anything. keep up the good work though, so help me god this thread will help me make money some day. (y)

cable hourly pin at rough pivot for downtrend continuation
Nice 1hr pin at pivot on eurchf

Last edited:
This was a great example of a high probability trade.

As you can see the price broke down through a key s/r pivot and then retested it from below. At the same time, that s/r pivot was met with the neckline of a clear head and shoulders pattern.

I had my order in just a few ticks above where the market reached but unfortunately it didn't get up there...shame...

Thanks TD

I was also looking for a short but for different reasons. I have a BEOB from 10th and price now just broken below 150EMA on my chart. I had a short order just at the EMA150in the hope of a re-test but it hasnt triggered yet either

Dont really look at oil usually, here are some thoughts tho!
weekly double top from sep 06 / july 07, interesting to see what it does around here, today there is an hrly buying tail, but failed to break the hrly downtrend. i like a long on the break of hrly down trend.

Hi skelly, Im not going to trade that Im just going to watch what happens. If I was going to I would wait for the last bar to close and see if it make a double bar pin or closes lower than the previous bar, and stick my stop above it for a short. Good luck if you trade it :clover:

Hey 1 Pipped, I didnt take any trades last night on it but that came off really nicely!
Good to see all these charts being posted. It really help get the mind focused on how some of you guys see the PA which really helps.:smart:

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.