Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
usdchf

If daily usdchf does form a hammer candle, this is the weekly zone in which it is forming with the fib and trend line? not the most convincing set-up so far, but see how it develops?

iw5izm.gif

Last edited:
If daily usdchf does form a hammer candle, this is the weekly zone in which it is forming with the fib and trend line? not the most convincing set-up so far, but see how it develops?

At the moment, from the hourly, it's looking more like it was a retrace, although it went higher than I expected.

Attachments

• USD-CHF-1H-20090601-1703.jpg
    USD-CHF-1H-20090601-1703.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 194
At the moment, from the hourly, it's looking more like it was a retrace, although it went higher than I expected.

HH in the 1hr, lets see if we get a LH for a confirmation of an uptrend/retracement.

Are you sure about your fibs? I would draw it from the high of May 27..

what about shorting this thing for a potential set up ? USD/JPY H4

Attachments

• 2009-06-01_2151.png
    2009-06-01_2151.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 194
cant be bothered to post charts for all of them but look at every grain and soft commodity product they are going to the moon. corn, wheat, oats, coffee and cocoa are my main favourites right now.

cant be bothered to post charts for all of them but look at every grain and soft commodity product they are going to the moon. corn, wheat, oats, coffee and cocoa are my main favourites right now.

Agreed. Corn was an absolute no brainer.

check out sugar aswell, its easily going back to 20

Don't mention Sugar. It's the only market I have consistently lost money in since starting trading.

I leave that one to Omni who always seemed to be placed on the other side to me in that.

Bottom fishing, are we? :p

Btw vinicius, happy now with the DOW?

Happy? No, not really.. Not trading it at all..

I did ask the question before because I was willing to see some other views and keep learning..

I actually lost my bearish view since 8200 as we talked but I didnt have the price so I just let it go. Looking for a pull back to get long.. 9.000 is around the corner..

Thanks anyway and nice call you self-confident *******! :LOL::LOL:

what about shorting this thing for a potential set up ? USD/JPY H4

Mate.. Short at 103.70 until there just looking to buy at the pull backs!

Sorry Price777999! Wrong level, my bad.. Next level to short would be 0.99 in the weekly chart..

Where the price will say if we are going to see 1.05-1.08 or another LL at 0.80s..

The price level you are trying to short is good resistance level but not a pivot point, it may be good for a ~80 pips, there is a strong support at ~95.60 where we gonna see if we are going to get a HH or a LL in a bigger picture..

However if you are confidente that USD is really bad, going deep and the moviment is strong enough to break down the daily support. The target would 90.00 to be have a faster number.

See the charts and tell me if makes sense..

I would be long expecting a change in the behave..

Note: I`m not giving you any advice, it is just my opinion and replied you to start a change of ideias and increase our probabilits..!

Attachments

• USDJPY WK0206.jpg
    USDJPY WK0206.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 161
  • USDJPY WK0206 - Zoom2.jpg
    USDJPY WK0206 - Zoom2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.