Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDCHF long off channel support and 50% retrace of last 3 days. Target top channel/overheead resistance

QUOTE]

Also H4 pin, with the tail finding support at the bottom of the Value Area.

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 129
Hi
I am new to this thread. Its a really good one.

NQ100 looks like it is due for a break either above the TL or below 1155 support level. Will be glad to hear analysis from more experienced pairs of eyes. thanks

Attachments

• 090226NQ100.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
as we speak, here is 45, this thing is flying :clap:

Indeed. I already got stopped once on this move about an hour ago, I am in short again at 45.95 Brent (which is around 44.80 on the US crude)... My day target is now 45.00 then 43.20 on Brent / US would be 42.50s and sub.

The US bank stock mentioned earlier didn't do too badly either... up 18% on the day and made me a nice 150 odd ticks - time to crack open a few cans of Stella :D

Its not even 09:30 yet... so I'll reserve judgement on a "FTSE recovery" :)

Anyway, plan is to keep shorting rallies, so this is really helping build a nice position till 4200' ish.
(if that ever happens)

those rally shorts did work really well !

Goose: I actually think that we will make a NEW LOW (below 7088) before we even take out the high of today (7391).

Having said that: I have to follow price and not opinion, as you will know if you can see what trades I have placed with your fine selves at Shorts and Longs ;)

any thoughts on eur/jpy:

Attachments

• eurjpyh4.gif
    eurjpyh4.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 178
  • eurjpyday.gif
    eurjpyday.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 164
The FTSE breaks these all the time, I'd never trade a hammer/shooting star on the FTSE on the 30M or higher unless it had serious confluence, like the one further left.

Status
Not open for further replies.