Potential setups 2

is anyone trading the usd cad? just wanted an opinion on the short pin, off a fabolous support level, with 61% fib?

is anyone trading the usd cad? just wanted an opinion on the short pin, off a fabolous support level, with 61% fib?

you mean resistance level?, try and be a bit more specific as I had to check fibs retracements across 4 timeframes and on various high/low swing points, and still I couldnt notice a clear setup.

so my opinion therefore is that it is not a good trade.

short im thinking about at the moment

Attachments

• gj-22jun09.JPG
    gj-22jun09.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
GJ possibly forming a H+S on the daily

Attachments

• GBPJPYHS.jpg
    GBPJPYHS.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 126
chance for my entry into GBPCHF came today, it came back to the trend line and pivot zone....there seems to be a battle going on near that pivot zone.If it moves up I'm in for the long run. I read the Swiss Central bank is trying to keep the franc down, against the euro at least, I remember reading in one of the mkt wizards that when traders know a central bank has a target they like to test it, kind of like Soros did with the £ yrs ago, maybe thats whats going on. who knows for sure? See how it pans out. £ is looking stronger against the $ at least.

Last edited:
Gbp-usd - (sept09)

SELL - 192
BUY - 146 ( to close)

BUY - 159

Attachments

• Forward GBP_USD (SEP-09).png
    Forward GBP_USD (SEP-09).png
    15.4 KB · Views: 174
hey guys, was wondering, does any body trade the dow on etrade? if so, how would i go about entering a a order in a spot market, as all they have is futures