Post your P&L

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thanks for that, didnt know! idiot. if you bothered to read back a bit further instead of just chiming in you would see me talking about not using charts for trading anymore. now dante has claimed the same, but i dont believe him.

This is a real statement , not it would have made so much or could have , but it actually made so much on a live account.Over 2,000 pips today.Enjoy

This is day trading Mr Rothschild and it is fully automated and proven method over 10 years

If this is fully automated, proven over 10 years & made 2000 pips today - why is the balance 8038 ? :confused:

Serious question

If this is fully automated, proven over 10 years & made 2000 pips today - why is the balance 8038 ? :confused:

Serious question

Balance is in pounds and started with 6.500

The system has been proven on reliable back tests for 8 years, it took one year of forward testing on live account with small amounts and finally went on $ 1 per pip on live last July.It had several updates and improvements on the software between July and November.The final version is live fully since November.

Now I am testing and developing multiple automated systems for energy,commodities and indices.These will complement the currency systems and give average lower drawdown for all systems combined.These things take time to implement on live accounts.

We also have drawdown periods , so equity curve is not constant like a good manual method.

hmmm - surely if this makes 2000 pips in one day at $1 per pip, your 6 and a half grand should be well above 8,038 by now.

hmmm - surely if this makes 2000 pips in one day at $1 per pip, your 6 and a half grand should be well above 8,038 by now.

We experienced difficult conditions in January and February , which erased earlier gains November and December.

Our expectancy for our automated systems is 50% per annum, so we are looking for no more than 20k within 12 months, this 6.5 k is part of 20 k system with rest sitting in my bank account.It does not make 2,000 pips daily , except on really good days and we get enough of those big days to make the 50%.

Our annual pips expectancy is approximately 14,000 per annum using major this system.There are five additional systems for currencies ,energy ,commodities and indices in the pipeline all producing approximately 14,000 points a year, around 70k in total.

Trade station automation using mechanical strategies for stocks will follow completion of all the above major systems.

O D T

oildaytrader,

Would you please stop spamming this thread.

Thanks.

I am not spamming just replying to Dionysus .This thread has not worked and won't work.Which one of you has done what Dante asked in the first post.NONE.

I am outta here from one line bickering thread which has gotten nowhere

O D T

Probably the same way it is/was done in the open outcry system..... for the last 200 years :rolleyes:

If you were on the trading floor yes. Whats the other option, looking at
a ladder of the prices on a screen at home. Not sure that would work
me thinks. Prove me wrong but would be like driving with a blindfold
on to work.

If you were on the trading floor yes. Whats the other option, looking at
a ladder of the prices on a screen at home. Not sure that would work
me thinks. Prove me wrong but would be like driving with a blindfold
on to work.

Hi Gedward3,
Trading using ladder (no chart) is actually very possible and done by a lot of people (mainly very short term traders).

Charts are somewhat 'bigged up' as probably an even higher proportion of employed traders trade off a list of bid/asks with %move on day. Calling up a chart just now and again to check they are where they think they are.

Reason? Most employed traders (i hate the term "professional") know the market and it's levels so dont need to see a chart. Takes up screen space. Plus, they are watching the flow of the market. Chart doesnt have that.

I could go on and on so will stop there, just thought you might find it interesting as it opens another spectrum of trading.

Hi Gedward3,
Trading using ladder (no chart) is actually very possible and done by a lot of people (mainly very short term traders).

Charts are somewhat 'bigged up' as probably an even higher proportion of employed traders trade off a list of bid/asks with %move on day. Calling up a chart just now and again to check they are where they think they are.

Reason? Most employed traders (i hate the term "professional") know the market and it's levels so dont need to see a chart. Takes up screen space. Plus, they are watching the flow of the market. Chart doesnt have that.

I could go on and on so will stop there, just thought you might find it interesting as it opens another spectrum of trading.

Ah.

Playing for a tick on a five.

Just like the good old days.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Forgot to add: I'm not really scalping for a tick. There is a reason I'm long at 109500! But I just took great personal risk in an attempt at humour! :)

I gathered that mate. Was just interested to see a platform with the Time and Sales
on as i thought you have to go IB or TS to get that. Ive got an account with
openecry who are pretty good but dont provide the T & S which i thinks helps a
great deal. You had any probs with Velocity at all. :)

You had any probs with Velocity at all. :)

Not at the moment. But I notice it takes about 1 second longer to see your order go in then when I was prop.

Mind you, we had a whole room full of servers against my BT home hub LOL

Not at the moment. But I notice it takes about 1 second longer to see your order go in then when I was prop.

Mind you, we had a whole room full of servers against my BT home hub LOL

A seconds nothing to complain about as your not scalping. :)

Seems like we haven't seen any results for a while....

attachment.php

2 trades only. I'm not getting many runners right now, sadly.

Attachments

• 24thFeb2010.jpg
    24thFeb2010.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 772
DT,
I think you have the wrong end of the stick.
P&l does not equal your glory trades.
Post your last months trades and we would be getting close to what this thread is about (unless I have the wrong end of the stick).

With the upmost respect DT,

ps. Nice trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.